Web Analytics
Stats of the servers

News:

Main Menu

Stats of the servers

Started by Moneyinthebank, March 09, 2014, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moneyinthebank

I just wanna know if GMs are on vacation or so, cause EVERYDAY... we had the numbers of players online during the night !
Always 2k+ , i'm very interesed to know the active players during the last  3days since the big update :)

Thanks .
MoneyInTheBanK ~ KING OF JAIL (YES I TOOK THAT CASTLE ON MY OWN WITH THE HELP OF ^Artur^)

Zibo

It could be to consider if not making such announcement automatic every, let's say, 3h.
Sure it's cool for us to track numbers, but that can lead to 2 situations:
1. Numbers growing - people happy.
2. Numbers getting lower - people start crying about "dead servur", "look what your update did" etc.

Maybe it's just better to see some high number every few days only... :)

Kabally

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 09, 2014, 06:15:49 PM
What is new update about? Why less ppl?

Sorry sir,didnt want to look rude,but,you know perfectly what they talking about,and why less?You also know.

freaking piss me off when humans do question they already know the answer,dont..dont flame for real..

SS2
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

We are around 2k + on average. And slowly growing. However with security and antibot protection we have i find this very good result.

Oh and speaking of new/more players? Vote for it , rewards will come eventualy.

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

NunoPitbull

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 09, 2014, 07:49:08 PM
We are around 2k + on average. And slowly growing. However with security and antibot protection we have i find this very good result.

Oh and speaking of new/more players? Vote for it , rewards will come eventualy.

You would have more ppl if this server wasn't so BOOORING to lvl up at late lvls(cause ur dynamic rates meeting the x4) and so annoying to get sub. By my maths I did while ago, its 6 months to get 1500~ ppl subed. Your forgeting this isnt Shadow..:) And that its alot more people from start.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NunoPitbull on March 09, 2014, 07:56:24 PM
You would have more ppl if this server wasn't so BOOORING to lvl up at late lvls(cause ur dynamic rates meeting the x4) and so annoying to get sub. By my maths I did while ago, its 6 months to get 1500~ ppl subed. Your forgeting this isnt Shadow..:) And that its alot more people from start.
5 quest golkondas (droping 2 horns whitin party)
1 toi golkonda
Horn sold on market
Horn buyable on donny.

Cant afford to camp?buy one at market, or eventually donte and supprt server and keep it alive.

And yet, more players = vote.

P.S Tarantula isnt planned to be instant server with fast sucess and even faster closing. Instant servers are easy to make, long lasting ones arent.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Ellesime

Quote from: Kabally on March 09, 2014, 07:38:01 PM
Sorry sir,didnt want to look rude,but,you know perfectly what they talking about,and why less?You also know.

freaking piss me off when humans do question they already know the answer,dont..dont flame for real..

SS2
dude wtf ur talking about ? :/

sm0g

Quote from: NunoPitbull on March 09, 2014, 07:56:24 PM
i came from infinity c4.
one golkonda
2k player
i had two subbed char
YO?!
null.void

Garn.

Quote from: sm0g on March 09, 2014, 10:44:00 PM
i came from infinity c4.
one golkonda
2k player
i had two subbed char
YO?!
you forgot to say which clan are you in.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=drake=

Quote from: Falatko on March 10, 2014, 07:49:19 AM
Agree maybe just increase rates to x5 at last lvl, i dont think that this raise will do so big difference
Easy lvling from 30x down to x5

When you are in party, last level is already 5x.
The last level on first day of server was 2x... so we already boosted it out by 200%, and please dont forget that lv80 is not a "requirement" to enjoy the game, lv78 is more than enough to fullfill everything.

ZeniT

on lv79 in varka i still get 1% every bufftime (on PI its much more). Its highrate.

l2 how to exp

LadyZENITH

Disable trollherochat on all tabs, problem solved.

Edit: Was there QQ in this thread about exp being "hard" ? I took me less then 2 months to make 79 with sub included and SP for all skills on main, 2 days ago i even subbed the main buffpet, and that without nolifing and somebody says the server is hard? Ill show old infinity in C3 days to their throats to make them know what is hard exp.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(