help me, scamer - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

help me, scamer

Started by azuk1nio, March 09, 2014, 09:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasombra

I understand ban scammer.
But why give back items ? Next time mby ppl learn read chat,and start think what they do.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lasombra on March 11, 2014, 10:53:23 AM
I understand ban scammer.
But why give back items ? Next time mby ppl learn read chat,and start think what they do.
Well items cant be returned anyway. But ill inspect the scammer more and publish all once i am home
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

So here is the case with the logs and explanations of everything (all people involved in the scam are banned, no items will be given back). Next time watch out to who are you giving items.

1st trade , after just follow items and trades:

2nd

Details about scammers:

Mazute
E-Mail: mantaukstuoliss@gmail.com

So here case closes.

NunoPitbull

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 11, 2014, 09:40:56 AM
People who have items :

BloodyHell Carnage Bow    ID: 5121596 

Dreika = Majestic Gauntlets [Light Armor] ID : 5113795

Slird unbanned, wrong.

Read PM please track:)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Carnificin

In my opinion bad act of gm why poeple should pass items to another character and trustin it's their problems gm it's game part why you ban that poeple, poeple should pay more attention and ask before I just think banning them is more incorrect then scamming

Mala Przyjemnosc

Trolololol xD I had no idea that MJ L set was scammed set. Just bought it for 400kk , same as carnage. Anyway good for me that I've failed db craft yesterday and not gonna come back to this server. U've shown us how deep u are into the case. U didn't check everything well and when I came home from university my bro said that my accs are banned =D Kinda freakin funny how u treat innocent ppl.
PS. It's not QQ post, b'cause I dont demand anything, even unban ('cause it wasn't fair) . That post should just give you something to rethink about it

Peace people and kinda sad that happened. Specially for DN staff ^^

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on March 11, 2014, 04:51:48 PM
Trolololol xD I had no idea that MJ L set was scammed set. Just bought it for 400kk , same as carnage. Anyway good for me that I've failed db craft yesterday and not gonna come back to this server. U've shown us how deep u are into the case. U didn't check everything well and when I came home from university my bro said that my accs are banned =D Kinda freakin funny how u treat innocent ppl.
PS. It's not QQ post, b'cause I dont demand anything, even unban ('cause it wasn't fair) . That post should just give you something to rethink about it

Peace people and kinda sad that happened. Specially for DN staff ^^
Problem is no 400kk appeared in the trade...I didnt invent logs they dont lie.

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 11, 2014, 05:09:22 PM
Problem is no 400kk appeared in the trade...I didnt invent logs they dont lie.
So dunno how u were checking it. My suggestion is to clean ur mess in database or something ; ) As I said, I dont demand anything. Moreover I know that U've made a mistake, not I've scammed anybody.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on March 11, 2014, 05:13:49 PM
So dunno how u were checking it. My suggestion is to clean ur mess in database or something ; ) As I said, I dont demand anything. Moreover I know that U've made a mistake, not I've scammed anybody.
So what is your char in the logs? I wrote logs so everyone can see it... Be so kind and tell me what char is yours?

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 11, 2014, 05:18:23 PM
So what is your char in the logs? I wrote logs so everyone can see it... Be so kind and tell me what char is yours?
These one U've written (and banned as well) . Blu , Pony, Rocka, Manimal. And u forgot to ban my main pp btw. nick: Minimal. They are all chars I own. Ofcourse, I dont deny that I hadn't got that MJ Light. But it was pure trade, as happens on market every single second. It's obvious that I paid for it and now u are tellin me that logs don't show it. That's pretty funny. Moreover u are makin' me scammer, on public forum what is sad and pathetic as well. I hope U won't have anything against if I tell some more ppl (who doesn't read forum for instance) how U are treating ur customers, will you?
Best regards

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on March 11, 2014, 05:25:36 PM
These one U've written (and banned as well) . Blu , Pony, Rocka, Manimal. And u forgot to ban my main pp btw. nick: Minimal. They are all chars I own. Ofcourse, I dont deny that I hadn't got that MJ Light. But it was pure trade, as happens on market every single second. It's obvious that I paid for it and now u are tellin me that logs don't show it. That's pretty funny. Moreover u are makin' me scammer, on public forum what is sad and pathetic as well. I hope U won't have anything against if I tell some more ppl (who doesn't read forum for instance) how U are treating ur customers, will you?
Best regards
Afroman moved to > Mazute to > Rockafella > to BlueSky > to Dreika

NONE of these logs include coins nor adena in trade

In addition today a person told me he bought scammed majestic set from X person for 37 dc
Quote from: Drako2 on March 11, 2014, 09:45:00 AM
WTF?????????
why u ban me??????
i dont understand!!!!
I buyed maj light set from "hoffman" by 37 donation coins WTF?
Please track... check log server, u are wrong!!!!!!!!
i never scamm WTF!
Give back my 37 donation coins, and delete my mj set.... But not ban me :(
After checking no coins were involved nor trade has been ever made ( logs ^ above proves it)

Same goes for your story, if adena was involved it would be shown in logs. Therefor i am not banning random. I can do mistakes , but this case is clean as i have shown in the logs above. If you want to show to others that i punish players who are being scammed go on. I will never ban someone randomly , simply because there is absolute no sense in it.

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 11, 2014, 05:38:38 PM
Afroman moved to > Mazute to > Rockafella > to BlueSky > to Dreika

NONE of these logs include coins nor adena in trade

In addition today a person told me he bought scammed majestic set from X person for 37 dc After checking no

Same goes for your story, if adena was involved it would be shown in logs. Therefor i am not banning random. I can do mistakes , but this case is clean as i have shown in the logs above. If you want to show to others that i punish players who are being scammed go on. I will never ban someone randomly , simply because there is absolute no sense in it.
First of all I know that person X is me, probably. I've sold Dreika (or sth like that) this set for 33, not 37 DC. It's the first thing. The second thing: No idea how it happened that adena isn't included in logs. Im sure U messed up sth, not me. The third thing is that my bro saw that trade (ofcourse u will rage now that he's my brother, he isn't a witness, he is corrupted bla bla bla) but just sayin. In my opinion u should focus on this case. You dont have to do anything with my accounts, just clean ur mess and ur authority. Or maybe u simply don't care? ; ) Im done with this conversation for now. If u need any additional informations (ofc If I remember it) feel free to pm. If U already made a decision, then well... U are a G(od)Master , not me.