Subclass suggestion. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Subclass suggestion.

Started by NunoPitbull, March 09, 2014, 07:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NunoPitbull

Quote from: Chicks on March 10, 2014, 06:26:49 PM
No. In the amount of time needed to do this shit, you can just farm the gold to buy one. Even a nuker/archer, making (for example) 5kk per evening (as profit, so that is substracting SS/wtvr expenses you have) (And thats just adenas, not drops/spoils/AA/wtvr), last time I checked, horn where about 25-30 coins from players or something around that? At 15kk each coins, it's 3 month max to grind for 1. This means that without MS,AA, keymats or wtvr you grind in addition to Adenas (and xp), you need 3 month of grinding, if you only have 2h per day to play (this is an approximation. It's actually a pessimist one also...). If you think this is not worth the time, as time is money, I think we can safely assume that 30 dc is not more than a day of work for pretty much anyone around the world who can afford a PC and internet connection.

So no. If you want it faster, donate. If you want to grind it faster, make a spoiler/nuker for mats/farming AA and MS/wtvr else is worth farming at the time you get those char at X level.

Want the full horn easily? Find friends, make a party, PK/PvP them all and get golky. Otherwise? Pray to make the last hit. Otherwise yet again? Stop whining and man the f*ck up. Fight for what you want/deserve.

Right.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Clonage

Quote from: Chicks on March 10, 2014, 06:26:49 PM
No. In the amount of time needed to do this shit, you can just farm the gold to buy one. Even a nuker/archer, making (for example) 5kk per evening (as profit, so that is substracting SS/wtvr expenses you have) (And thats just adenas, not drops/spoils/AA/wtvr), last time I checked, horn where about 25-30 coins from players or something around that? At 15kk each coins, it's 3 month max to grind for 1. This means that without MS,AA, keymats or wtvr you grind in addition to Adenas (and xp), you need 3 month of grinding, if you only have 2h per day to play (this is an approximation. It's actually a pessimist one also...). If you think this is not worth the time, as time is money, I think we can safely assume that 30 dc is not more than a day of work for pretty much anyone around the world who can afford a PC and internet connection.

So no. If you want it faster, donate. If you want to grind it faster, make a spoiler/nuker for mats/farming AA and MS/wtvr else is worth farming at the time you get those char at X level.

Want the full horn easily? Find friends, make a party, PK/PvP them all and get golky. Otherwise? Pray to make the last hit. Otherwise yet again? Stop whining and man the f*ck up. Fight for what you want/deserve.

I agree. If you dont get horn it's because you're unlucky or better clans are trying to get it. Also if bigger clans sub faster the earlier clanless/smallclans will get subs.

IMO most dmg party should get 1quest horn and last hit party another 1. Last hit feels just random.
And if you want to acelerate horn flow(which i doubt Admins want this ideia cuz the harder horn is to get the more ppl will doante for premium horn) is to add a 2nd quest horn to most damage party with 1/5(20%) drop rate. But if the party that gave the most dmg is the same as the last hit party, max quest horns droped = 2.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Chicks

Quote from: Clonage on March 10, 2014, 08:24:48 PM
I agree. If you dont get horn it's because you're unlucky or better clans are trying to get it. Also if bigger clans sub faster the earlier clanless/smallclans will get subs.

IMO most dmg party should get 1quest horn and last hit party another 1. Last hit feels just random.
And if you want to acelerate horn flow(which i doubt Admins want this ideia cuz the harder horn is to get the more ppl will doante for premium horn) is to add a 2nd quest horn to most damage party with 1/5(20%) drop rate. But if the party that gave the most dmg is the same as the last hit party, max quest horns droped = 2.

That formula is probably too complicated and frankly, I don't think it's needed at all. With the addition of the new horn, we have enough possible ways to get a horn (as the new horn lowers/set the price of normal horn to a more... affordable price). If we'd need more horn, I'd just make events with a horn as price. More activity that way, more fun, less pain in the ass and also more controlled injection of horns.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE