Web Analytics
100% bot, and not ban?

News:

Main Menu

100% bot, and not ban?

Started by Denzo, March 14, 2014, 05:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzo

We have found a bot party in Varka's valley.
Before we ve called the gm, they were killing mobs.
Periodic used totem on Tyrent, pp heal him on lower hp, bd is dancing.
When we ve killed the mobs, every member just stopped. When let the mobs spawing they are
continue the farming. When GM ported away the bladedancer, they are stopped again. Tyrents
periodic repeat totems, and didnt hit back to mob. PP started healing, Mob going for him,
healed by self, before die he has returned the town. After this, tyrent still do periodic the
totems and just dead without hit back. We gave ressurection to him, but didnt accept it.

After like 10minutes just came back to PC, stand up and started talking...

GM  ^Evacuate^ investigated, watched and said after its not bot.

Let me repeat ur rules:

Important rules regarding Bot users!

- You can not move,spoil,buff,potions,target while being AFK , result = perma BAN
- There is no HARDWARE which will move,click,target,spoil,sweep,potions, while you are AFK , result = perma BAN

- There will be unlimited checks made by our gm team in hide mode that proves you are a BOT user, bot user (even a single char) , result = perma BAN
- If you are having a REAL person under same house you are allowed to log only 1 extra box,so play in 2 + 1 box (*important notice: BOTH PERSONS must be actively playing and responding , afking forever wont be tolerated)
- Any actions in game moving,spoiling,targeting,sweeping,etc.. while being AFK , result = perma BAN

no comment if u are saying its not bot what is it definetly.. and let them farm like it would be allowed..
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

localh0st

No prob, next time i'll fraps and put it to the publicity instead of reporting bots to any gm... :)

PetyaHUN

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 14, 2014, 10:54:59 PM
And if someone is using bot, be reported and gms ask him if he used. No is the right answer and everything will be ok.
n

+1

=^TrackZero^=

I will check and punish if requiered.

Say no to bots!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]