Web Analytics
Can't upgrade weapon at blacksmith of mammon

News:

Main Menu

Can't upgrade weapon at blacksmith of mammon

Started by Kenworth, March 10, 2014, 07:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenworth

Hello. At this seal validation period I can't upgrade C-grade weapon at blacksmith of mammon. Exchange service works fine, but when I'm trying to upgrade middle weapon to top C, or low to middle C (pa'agrian sword to top C or Flamberge to Pa'agrian), I click menu item "upgrade weapon" and then see empty window, with empty slots, where must be mammon's offers for upgrade.
I was trying on the mammon after he disappeared (traveled to another location), but every new npc showing me same bug.
Comment this situation please.
Thanks.

UPDATE: gm says he think that I have wrong weapons for upgrade. So I will try some another weapon...

Dzadro

Just to be 100% sure. Did you unequip the weapon? (in should be in inventory, NOT in your hands)

Kenworth

yes, i'm unequip it, and not augumented... weapon exchange (for same quolity) works, but upgrading not(

and as I see on this site:
http://l2.dropspoil.com/?action=db&what=weapon&sort=&button=Show&type=bigsword&grade=c
it's no another C-grade twohanded weapons, so destroers can't have top C?(must craft only)

Kenworth

SOLUTION: need exchange pa'agrio sword into blunt, and then up blank for top-c blunt (Yaksa). After this exchange yaksa into berserker sword

phobophile

Quote from: Kenworth on March 10, 2014, 08:18:18 PM
SOLUTION: need exchange pa'agrio sword into blunt, and then up blank for top-c blunt (Yaksa). After this exchange yaksa into berserker sword

Yes, not all C weapons can be upgraded, need 1st to be exchanged. Same situation is with the D weapons (ex. You cannot upgrade Demon Fangs, but you can upgrade Tarbar)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: phobophile on March 11, 2014, 11:16:01 AM
Yes, not all C weapons can be upgraded, need 1st to be exchanged. Same situation is with the D weapons (ex. You cannot upgrade Demon Fangs, but you can upgrade Tarbar)
But thats how it should work.
Can i close this "bug" topic?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]