Web Analytics
Expand inventory on noblesse char - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Expand inventory on noblesse char

Started by Zeelgadees, March 11, 2014, 07:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

How about he explain with proper langauge or ask someone to do for him instead?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Garn.

from what i understood, first time he bought inventory slot on retail (that went from 86 to 92 which is ok), then he bought the same skill on main class but it didnt work so he still has 86 slots on main.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

preater

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 31, 2014, 12:43:32 PM
How about he explain with proper langauge or ask someone to do for him instead?
Expand inventory skill aint working.   nick TheScary,  clear enough?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: preater on March 31, 2014, 01:43:15 PM
Expand inventory skill aint working.   nick TheScary,  clear enough?
Nope, which part it doesnt work? How did you try to expand invetory?
How others expand it then?

preater

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 31, 2014, 01:44:48 PM
Nope, which part it doesnt work? How did you try to expand invetory?
How others expand it then?
TheScary char, lvl1 expand inventory slots learnt by fisherman, didnt get me +6 slots.
how about u explain my why it isnt workin  instead of me doing it?             

as I tought, GMs have no clue that on their server there is another skill gained by noblese chars ..

Zeelgadees

When you make noblesse you got +6 slots in your inv. After I bought Expand Inv Lvl 1 its still 86 and should be 92. xD

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

preater

Quote from: Zeelgadees on April 01, 2014, 12:11:06 PM
When you make noblesse you got +6 slots in your inv. After I bought Expand Inv Lvl 1 its still 86 and should be 92. xD
GMs clueless its +6slts from noble, see no problems :)  proffesional services

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: preater on April 03, 2014, 10:46:57 AM
GMs clueless its +6slts from noble, see no problems :)  proffesional services
I think you should calm down a bit. And speaking of professional service, check all our other bugfix how fast were and then talk.
And for the record , since you are selling everything i can expect from you constant complains in order to put server in bad conotation. Well i wont allow you this, so better stay silent until bug is fixed.

bazziq

Happend to me also.
When i finished noblesse quest my inventory slots were updated to 86. (86 slots after finishing noble quest)
Then i went to fisherman to learn expand inventory lvl 1 - nothing happend ( Still 86 slots even with lvl1 expand inv. )
Then i went to learn second lvl of expand inventory - ( Slots been increased to 92 )
With noblesse status and lvl 2 expand inventory i should have 98 slots if im right.

Alex

expanding inventory for noblesse is a custom thing and obviously it doesnt stack with the passive you get from fishing, due to same skill ID or smth

shouldnt be too hard to fix
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

=drake=

Is not a bug and is wanted.
Noblesse Expand Inventory (lv1) and the fishing Expand Inventory (lv1 to lv8) dont stack.

The one with the highest bonus is the active one.

The main difference is that Noblesse Bonus slots requires zero effort and is an extra gift (beside the noblesse quest), but is limited at stage 1 of extra slots.
The fishing Expand Inventory instead does level up to 8, giving you much more slots if you invest your time on it.

So, basically:
- by default you have 80 slots.
- With either of them at lv1 you have 86 slots (with one or both. Basically you can choose to fish or go noblesse and gain the stage 1 expansion).
- Leveling up the fishing "Expand Inventory" you can gain up to a total of 128 slots (level 8 of skill).