Teleporting - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Teleporting

Started by ReginaPhalange, March 12, 2014, 09:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garn.

Quote from: Garro on March 13, 2014, 09:22:31 AM
Why did u changed it in first place, no1 needed this shit update and now a lot of ppl got problems with playing, not to mention that its almost impossible to play with dualbox for ppl with low PC. Seriously if you are bored just dont do nothing, instead of impletenting some shits.
i think it was related to their "bot protection" or whatever
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

kramligz

Why did u changed it in first place, no1 needed this shit update and now a lot of ppl got problems with playing, not to mention that its almost impossible to play with dualbox for ppl with low PC. Seriously if you are bored just dont do nothing, instead of impletenting some shits.

What I observed after the update was accurate Ping Number before I log in the game. Before it was shit inaccurate numbers. +1 for the fixing Track. Also I'm happy to see booters qq about the update. haha  ;D

mardel

Quote from: Garn. on March 13, 2014, 09:30:47 AM
i think it was related to their "bot protection" or whatever
Nope.

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,279585.0.html
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Garn.

Quote from: mardel on March 13, 2014, 10:41:45 AM
Nope.

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,279585.0.html
it wasnt only for that
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=drake=

Issues with dualbox = enable LOW CPU profile in Launcher.

I think next update i will reset this option to everyone and put by default the old behavior, and replace the LOW CPU option with HIGH CPU (so you must enable it to get the background fullspeed client)