Abruzzi

News:

Main Menu

Abruzzi

Started by Oo, March 14, 2014, 09:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oo

Some random hero with 2 points pm me today, thx for nice conversation:

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

Deathmagnetic

SaMsUnG BP/WK // SH Noblesse

ExCiDiuM.

localh0st

ZeniT

this proof what? :D i dont see Abruzzi on screen, i bet he was behind you. :D

TheDeath

Quote from: ZeniT on March 14, 2014, 09:23:45 PM
this proof what? :D i dont see Abruzzi on screen, i bet he was behind you. :D

Deathmagnetic

Remove bsoe from his inventory then always he will be on screens. He shooted through the doors and poof! bsoe master.

ExCiDiuM.

mariyan

Pick up on F1 thats some hardcore gaming  you got there :)

Oo

Quote from: mariyan on March 14, 2014, 10:43:30 PM
Pick up on F1 thats some hardcore gaming  you got there :)
ofc when we dekarma some randoms it's very helpful  8)

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

Deathmagnetic

Did you even enter to Zaken through the gate ? On map is the time, so your argument is invalid.

ExCiDiuM.

Vandana

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 14, 2014, 10:50:57 PM
One random and his cp came on this dragon server where best players are and owned you like shit. Exidiums,carpediums,carebares,evilbunnies,stanx the king of forum got owned from one single pt. On first golkondas you were killing our one cp with your 3 cps, and then when we made 3-4-5 cps you started crying for zerg. No good players here, no real enemy, no competition its sad. You entered in this zaken with geodata bug and report me for some exploit? Maybe i killed you before door close and im outside because i have claustrophobia.
P.S. We had only one enemy that were fighting goof - warsawshore pt, this with numbers in nicks. Respect them.

I notice u mentioned carebear name here. If my memory doesnt play games with me,pls clear the air and tell me when did u pvp with a CB pt knowing we have like 5 players high lvl and only 4 subbed? And all this happened coz carebear started as clan with a decent amount of players for like hm...few days? Most of ppl quited right after coz of low rates for such an old game.
So pls,say how much u "rape" a cb pt when u will meet one,until then go sell ur fairytales on some other place or to some other ppl who will rlly swallow all the shits u r bringing here. Or,if pvping 3 max 4 cb ppl (considering 1-2 out of those 3-4 are bots) turns u into a l2 guru or l2 god,so be it.Whatelse can i say? Guys,u rock! Can we all touch u a little now so we can get some of ur rare awesomeness?

Voodoo

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 14, 2014, 10:50:57 PM
One random and his cp came on this dragon server where best players are and owned you like shit. Exidiums,carpediums,carebares,evilbunnies,stanx the king of forum got owned from one single pt. On first golkondas you were killing our one cp with your 3 cps, and then when we made 3-4-5 cps you started crying for zerg. No good players here, no real enemy, no competition its sad. You entered in this zaken with geodata bug and report me for some exploit? Maybe i killed you before door close and im outside because i have claustrophobia.
P.S. We had only one enemy that were fighting goof - warsawshore pt, this with numbers in nicks. Respect them.
Allright BsoeClub, feel free to use this crest I've just made for you. ->

LadyZENITH

Did someone just asked for equal number fights in L2? Ok, noted...
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(