Abruzzi - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Abruzzi

Started by Oo, March 14, 2014, 09:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SizeMatters

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 14, 2014, 10:50:57 PM
One random and his cp came on this dragon server where best players are and owned you like shit. Exidiums,carpediums,carebares,evilbunnies,stanx the king of forum got owned from one single pt. On first golkondas you were killing our one cp with your 3 cps, and then when we made 3-4-5 cps you started crying for zerg. No good players here, no real enemy, no competition its sad. You entered in this zaken with geodata bug and report me for some exploit? Maybe i killed you before door close and im outside because i have claustrophobia.
P.S. We had only one enemy that were fighting goof - warsawshore pt, this with numbers in nicks. Respect them.

Clown n1 on tarantula

Carnificin

so gm no act? is he your friend ? is that how you want to act? a unknow you ban or jail abruzzi hero sweet cant go jail or ban for bug use, they have proves of fraps i hope all people in server agree with me, gm need to have same attitude to all type players, not like this. Its abruzzi friend we dont jail or something.

Deathmagnetic

As all see. Cigan IS4 insult ExCi about exploit on Zaken, they are too dumb to know that we roll'd them. Better cry to Track, and Track do nothing with real exploiters. GG.
SaMsUnG BP/WK // SH Noblesse

ExCiDiuM.

djvancho

All buthhurt kids from Exci are here to show their awesomeness. U are the worst l2 players that i ever meet for all this years. Excuses, excuses ...

Talking for pvp and hidding 8h in zaken ship to avoid it GZ retards u win fools reward, u are just so bad that cant understand it.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Carnificin

It's like dragon dragon died cause corruption and tarantula same now I know that sf are gm friends or even gms nice to know that I think it's time to say bye bye to server, if we are here for troll I quit troll I was looking for new server without stupid corruption there's a video that shows that they are exploiting gm does nothing that good to know they win all sieges cause their equips they get equips with exploits gm do nothing , that nice to know gm don't even come here to comment

LadyZENITH

If you got proofs, send them. And send them to my PMbox pls, do not post them here.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

djvancho

Quote from: Carnificin on March 16, 2014, 04:39:20 PM
It's like dragon dragon died cause corruption and tarantula same now I know that sf are gm friends or even gms nice to know that I think it's time to say bye bye to server, if we are here for troll I quit troll I was looking for new server without stupid corruption there's a video that shows that they are exploiting gm does nothing that good to know they win all sieges cause their equips they get equips with exploits gm do nothing , that nice to know gm don't even come here to comment

Just quit now, to look for excuses with gm friend card  is simply u dont have clue about server situation atm and at all. All item we made becouse we know how to make them and we dont wait noobs like u to do them.

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

zippobg

It's hard for Trackzero to ban himself. ;]
SadFace
WC/OL

NunoPitbull

What does that creen proovs?

I think im gonna take a hit of someone in derby arena, then take the screen showing the damage in France, so they know the range is 2 long and he is exploiting!

Felt the irony?

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

ozyn

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 14, 2014, 10:50:57 PM
One random and his cp came on this dragon server where best players are and owned you like shit. Exidiums,carpediums,carebares,evilbunnies,stanx the king of forum got owned from one single pt. On first golkondas you were killing our one cp with your 3 cps, and then when we made 3-4-5 cps you started crying for zerg. No good players here, no real enemy, no competition its sad. You entered in this zaken with geodata bug and report me for some exploit? Maybe i killed you before door close and im outside because i have claustrophobia.
P.S. We had only one enemy that were fighting goof - warsawshore pt, this with numbers in nicks. Respect them.
Respect thing is reserved for fairplay players, not for bunch of people who use teammates to gain real money, seems u spend too much time in game. This "band" is really anoyying with insult stuff.

When nothink goes right, go left