News:

Main Menu

Russia invaded Ukraine

Started by Blind, March 15, 2014, 09:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karupt

localh0st

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 16, 2014, 10:52:58 AM
I think people from Ukraine should comment this the most. I can only give an outsider perspective from living in Czech republic.

The scenario on Ukraine seems way too familiar with the scenarios from other countries last years. Relatively stable country, where conflict erupts, random hired guns and extremists start shooting against police and provoking general unrest, when police fights back US and EU quickly comes to say that the government is the biggest evil, end that they will start to undermine it and support the opposition to overthrow it. The opposition that consist mostly of their mercenaries. And those have been ranging all the way from terrorists to nazies, just different country, different local troublemakers.

They did that to overthrow anyone they disliked. First Quadafi and then others and others cause he for example wanted to stop using dollars and create new central cross-African currency based on gold, etc. That would weaken American influence and economy = bombing or invasion. Directly or not.

It s really hard to pick a side, but people in my country are mostly sided with Russia at this moment. Cause the other side ATM represents much bigger evil. EU is a piece of shit, everyone around feels like that these days. The government and media that are corrupted will say otherwise but in reality everyone hates it, its nasty influence, regulations. Before EU our country produced... lets say 2x more food then it needs. Now it needs to be imported cause EU placed regulations based on the population, etc. And now we eat this shitty quality Polish stuff and pay 2x more for it or buy the higher quality and pay 4x more for it. The prices are on the German level but the salaries are 4x smaller. I had to quit my favourite job cause it was no longer enough to pay for rent and food. People now have to go in debts if they want to move out to make own family, a giant ones not manageable ones like in the past. Some need to take them to even pay for studies. Now we cannot even buy classic light-bulbs cause EU clased them as eco hazard and banned their production.

After a few years of relative freedom we have also quickly shifted back to censored media. Media always take very pro-western points of view and things that do not reflect that are not mentioned at all. The massive issues and demostrations in Spain, how things developed on Iceland, etc. You pretty much never hear about it.

Since we joined EU everything went to shit. It did not help, it did not provide new job or opportunities heh, the other way. It opened even more doors to the corruption circling around EU donations, etc. Not to mention the EU does not see beyond German border. For example here we have a Gypsy population of degenerate people, and I seriously mean it. That just exploit the social system. PEople that never work, spawen 8-12 kinds with whoever they see (including own family) they receive money for them that is x-times more then my salary of a working person, those kids are not sent to schools, most of those people cannot really even write or articulate any official language. The money they are given all end in drugs or alcohol.

Sometimes they are even given new flats to live in, which they instantly demolish. They tear-out the tubes are sell them for metal-money, so next week they have no running water and shit on the floor or in front of the house. Compare that to ordinary person that need to go to giants debts to obtain such a flat to live in and never receives any help.

Then some of them raped a pair of people, a guy and girl wihch was pregnant assaulted by like 8 of them. And none even gives them any serious jail sentence cause that would be racist. Then people have enough, they go to the streets and masses of police stops them, and EU + media starts calling them racist, own normal citizen, and that we should help the gypsies.

Most of the people are getting so desperate that they would rather revert to communism cause the current life standards always went way beyond. And that I did not even mention the other scum from Ukraine that come here and do illegal jobs for smaller money, thus taking jobs from locals, and they even get financial support for being here. Some even tactically come here to spawn their children and then go back again receiving the support. Then we have the wealthy ones, usually from Russia that buy whole blocks of cities. The historical center... you will pretty much not hear local language there anymore.

Its bleak and people slowly start to have enough of this shit. EU is a piece of shit and Russia is not much better. Since here most of the damage is cause by EU and capitalism, people will go against that. People want democracy and justice. Not economy based on debts and injustice at every corner, and that's what the Western powers brought here, and that's why they are hated.

It's exactly like im reading about Hungary,but then i noticed its Czecz Republic. It seems we have the same sh1t growing inside,the gypsies..

djvancho

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 16, 2014, 06:44:16 PM
And what else do you need? Carrots?

Small, medium business and industry like is in Germany, not 5k that work in this oil, gas factory and few /Putin included/ to that get all money.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Garn.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 16, 2014, 01:56:17 PM
Majority of Italians are unfriendly, very rude, selfish and pretty much fighettos. If you think about Italians what you see in the movies or in Rai uno due true, its all fake and unreal, they are pretty much opposite from that.
Italia is blessed country in geological meaning, i believe when God was creating the Earth he made Italy to match heaven, but sadly devil added Italian people to contrast it.
The only Italian ive met so far that is different is Drake and 1 more, all others perfectly match above criteria (speaking of ones ive met )

About Russians and generally soviet people, i believe they are crazy and weird, but warm heart and very friendly.
you just probably met the "average italian guys" out there. normally i should feel insulted from your words, but you're quite right for some parts. if you'll ever meet any italian with a bit of wits (who actually made some experience outside italy) you'll change your mind, trust me.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Torek [IF]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 16, 2014, 01:56:17 PM
Majority of Italians are unfriendly, very rude, selfish and pretty much fighettos. If you think about Italians what you see in the movies or in Rai uno due true, its all fake and unreal, they are pretty much opposite from that.
Italia is blessed country in geological meaning, i believe when God was creating the Earth he made Italy to match heaven, but sadly devil added Italian people to contrast it.
The only Italian ive met so far that is different is Drake and 1 more, all others perfectly match above criteria (speaking of ones ive met )

About Russians and generally soviet people, i believe they are crazy and weird, but warm heart and very friendly.

omg where the hell have u been in italy? no seriously tell me.
the morons are everywhere but we are not this way.
next time u come in italy tell me i'll let u know a total different kind of italians
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

phobophile

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 16, 2014, 06:44:16 PM
And what else do you need? Carrots?

and Mr Big, I`m curious what nationality are you ?

Blind

Lol, stop be mad about Track`s words: "Italians are sux". It doesn`t mean he`s nazi. Mby he met during his life only retards from Italia. 
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

Garn.

Quote from: phobophile on March 17, 2014, 12:16:10 PM
and Mr Big, I`m curious what nationality are you ?
serbian if i remember right

Quote from: mr_Facke on March 17, 2014, 12:34:02 PM
Lol, stop be mad about Track`s words: "Italians are sux". It doesn`t mean he`s nazi. Mby he met during his life only retards from Italia. 
no one is mad, and he's quite right unfortunately. most of the average ppl here are like that
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Blind

Quote from: Garn. on March 17, 2014, 12:40:51 PM
serbian if i remember right

Hmmm, I always thought he`s Сroat. W/e, it`s one nation.

igi

Quote from: mr_Facke on March 17, 2014, 12:45:50 PM
Hmmm, I always thought he`s Сroat. W/e, it`s one nation.
Whatever? xD u cant mix serb with croat and say to them whatever ure one nation :)))) ull get shot xD j/k

Btw...its funny (and unbelievable) to see there r some ppl that actually support USA world policy even though they invaded 80% of the world xD
USA still is in a state of war since WWII and ppl call them peacemakers..If ppl werent so stupid and believe mainstream media and actually do some research they would find a lot of different kinds of truths... 1. hint I could say, its funny how all countries in the world that have oil and gas have bad governments that oppress their people and someone (USA) needs to go there and invade their country in order to save them, then after they overthrow the current government stay few years more to help the people rebuild and recover (american companies buy local companies like oil comp. factories, pharmaceutical, construction and dunno what else) its a classic case of taking over a country and making them slaves in their own country.
U shouldnt trust big countries like US and Russia or unions like EU and NATO cuz their goal isnt world peace but world domination.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/weight-chains/
This is a documentary about USA and NATO "helping" Yugoslavia

There is one more good documentary Ive seen which is about USA "helping" countries in South America but I cant remember the name right now, Ill look it up and post it here...

Oh I almost forgot there r also various documentaries about USA "helping" countries in Asia like Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and other stans also Lybia, Syria etc... ;)

Blind

Quote from: igi on March 17, 2014, 01:05:52 PM
Whatever? xD u cant mix serb with croat and say to them whatever ure one nation :)))) ull get shot xD j/k

Oh, cmon, they`re rly one nation. They need just next one Josip Broz Tito to understand it.

Blind

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 17, 2014, 08:08:36 PM
W italy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkf1LcoelgM

Is Italy such a disposal dump? Now I`ve got why some Italians have such disgusting character.