Web Analytics
Russia invaded Ukraine - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Russia invaded Ukraine

Started by Blind, March 15, 2014, 09:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDead

I can understand why most people think That the U.S>: is a meddling POS but what do you expect, our last three Presidents, Clinton sixual Predator couldn't even honor his wedding vows, Bush an idiot with his head so far up his ass that brain damage was inevitable, Obama an Illinois thug politician with no leadership skills. We common folk are no longer represented, only corporations are represented, and that only works for a short time. Until people realize that whether you like it or not we are all human beings and 99% are just trying to get by the future of mankind is in serious peril. But hey wtf  lets pile on whether its Russia ,Iran, the U.S. and any other country cause "they" are bad people right? that's what I'm hearing. fuk the future generations lets nuke the world, that's always a good solution, thank goodness my end of days are nye and I won't have to listen to anymore of the crap from any side

pax vobiscum
Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
          Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurres to me What a long, strange trip it's been.

igi

Quote from: TheDead on March 19, 2014, 01:30:53 PM
I can understand why most people think That the U.S>: is a meddling POS but what do you expect, our last three Presidents, Clinton sixual Predator couldn't even honor his wedding vows, Bush an idiot with his head so far up his ass that brain damage was inevitable, Obama an Illinois thug politician with no leadership skills. We common folk are no longer represented, only corporations are represented, and that only works for a short time. Until people realize that whether you like it or not we are all human beings and 99% are just trying to get by the future of mankind is in serious peril. But hey wtf  lets pile on whether its Russia ,Iran, the U.S. and any other country cause "they" are bad people right? that's what I'm hearing. fuk the future generations lets nuke the world, that's always a good solution, thank goodness my end of days are nye and I won't have to listen to anymore of the crap from any side

pax vobiscum

What r u dying from? :)

Blind

ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

cerebelo

This is the pure truth everywhere...

Quote from: TheDead on March 19, 2014, 01:30:53 PM
only corporations are represented,

Try to see the UE expantion as an non military colonization serving the big corporation...
I've travelled alot in UE and i can tell u that is no going back . The countries that had strong strong economy will not survive by themselves w/o foreign markets to sell . They built their economy by sucking from their colonized countries earlier in hystory , wich gave a high standard of living for their population ..... now they are doing the same shiit with new way of colonization , but it's one little trick ... now the onlyones that suck are the corporations served by the gouvernements , and the standard of living for the population is dropping.

east = market for west
west = social security for est

east+west = corporations prosperity

As LaidyZenith said .... too much social security
And there are not just the Gypsys .... i live in France and i see a lot of english families that live here for the social aids and they work in England , and i have more examples like this, but is more easy to blame the gypsy ( anyway i hate them too) . The truth is that we have kind of capitalism with comunism influences in UE ..... dream on for the government that works for the ppl

ps . is kind of offtopic regarding UCRAINE/RUSSIA ... but is my opinion about the UE
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

Blind

Quote:

"Russian nation have to be destroyed once and forever with a coalition of all nations. Russian genes have to be eliminated from the face of the Earth as a carrier of hate to other nations, laziness, stupidity, corruption, communist idea and rejection of any religion or God."

Proof in comments -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yg1rXMSjFk

Xardas

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 16, 2014, 02:03:01 PM
Yet i hope you understand EU(germany) = marionete of US = will collapse in near future, because its based on fake economy and corruption. I strongly believe there will be Asian union as planned (RUS,CHN,India).
What you said about Russians is very wrong, it just proves you never met any of them nor been there.

I meet allot of russians and believe me most of them are not bright., But I think the thing she is talking about is russians on internet those guys are truly cavemen.
But just to say I got a buddy in Ukraine and hell I dont know what the freak is with him he aint picking the phone :(

Blind

Quote from: Xardas on March 27, 2014, 03:36:46 PM
I meet allot of russians and believe me most of them are not bright., But I think the thing she is talking about is russians on internet those guys are truly cavemen.

E X A C T L Y.

Xardas

Blind

Berich

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 16, 2014, 03:55:48 PM
I think that the only cure for this world is a rain of Atomic Bombs, re-start from 0

just yuor brain need cure
Zenith/Infinity x5
berich-sps/ee 1-st infinity hero