Need Help With Sub

News:

Main Menu

Need Help With Sub

Started by OsirisDl, March 17, 2014, 05:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OsirisDl

Well As tittle says need  help with what sub to talk for warlord
I thinking palidan but I here tanker are nerf as hell, but not sure if this is true about the nerf.
also would like to know if all passive skill like pole mastery with stack if I playing on tanker stats.
So yeah whats the best sub for farm and oly for warlord Pal, TH or HE?
thanks for help
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------

Aquifel

Quote from: OsirisDl on March 17, 2014, 05:33:36 PM
I thinking palidan but I here tanker are nerf as hell, but not sure if this is true about the nerf.
also would like to know if all passive skill like pole mastery with stack if I playing on tanker stats.
thanks for help

th/wl will be awesome sub.
ArcheAge Shatigon EU
DarkRunner 55 lvl (battlerage,shadowplay,auramancy)- Sindato Innominate Guild

Chicks

thanks for help

what do you want to do?

TH/WL is very strong, so is HE/WL (but I prefer TH/WL between the 2).

If you want to tank for a clan, PAL/WL is the way to go. If you want a nice Siege tank, DA/WL is better imo.

I wonder how WL/WK is, when played like a tank.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

=drake=

Both WL/DA and WL/PAL are awesome tanks, cant go wrong on them when tanking!

Dzadro

WL/PAL is not nerfed (as long as you want to use bow with deflect arrow ON). Skills nerfs does not affect such combination, wl's skills got some nerf but it is nerfed even on unsubbed wl. WL/PAL is a very nice sub

Csenky

For oly, I'm not sure if any fighter/fighter combo could be better than a fighter/buffer combo... Specially on human classes, pof isn't meant to be underestimated... :)
In every other case (when in pt with supports), it's just up to your playstyle, if you wanna play as WL mainly, I'd say pick a tank sub. If you sub HE for example, it wouldn't make much sense to go as WL in pt anymore. :)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

=drake=

Quote from: Dzadro on March 17, 2014, 10:55:48 PM
wl's skills got some nerf but it is nerfed even on unsubbed wl.

Really?
As i remember on pure WL they are untouched and subbed they are boosted (Focus Attack affecting other weapons by %, while officially should affect only polearms)

masa55

thanks for help

If you can make a full train party, then wl/pal, or wl/he, wl/th, but if you choose HE/TH, you can enjoy to other fighter parties too.
For oly, I think, your only chance is wl/buffer sub.

Dzadro

Quote from: =drake= on March 18, 2014, 05:29:33 AM
Really?
As i remember on pure WL they are untouched and subbed they are boosted (Focus Attack affecting other weapons by %, while officially should affect only polearms)
Didn't check it again before posting, I just thought war cry gives less % p.atk on all types of weapon, even pole. Anyway, WL is a nice class, to me subbing to tank gives a very nice advantage both on pvp/farm.

AFRIAT

WL can use pole with anglic icon and when i mean use its to activate the skill too.??