First Hero GS on server :D

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Garn.

Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Count_Cruel

Not good enough.

Average Cruel clan member has way better ass.

3rv!n

emissary

Quote from: Count_Cruel on March 19, 2014, 01:00:17 AM
If anyobody from SF is going to leave then it is from the lack of competition and boredom.

There is simply none to fight. Excidium is so retarded that they can't even make a zerg with others to have a slight chance.

Pathetic.

I am actually clanless and I don't care about either side, but... I remember when you (SF) said "Barakiel on lockdown" and like few days later there was an ally Excidium+FZ who were able to WIN couple next barakiels. And you lost hard to them. I know some ppl from Cruel/FC and i believe there are more good players than bad, but your attitude and your boosted EGO is just too damn much to not reply.
Good clans doesn't need to spamm how good they are, good clans doesn't need to tell what they've done. A little more respect to your clanmates, and to your enemies and you might be considered "good clan" :)
thank you.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Garn.

Quote from: emissary on March 20, 2014, 09:33:07 PM
I am actually clanless and I don't care about either side, but... I remember when you (SF) said "Barakiel on lockdown" and like few days later there was an ally Excidium+FZ who were able to WIN couple next barakiels. And you lost hard to them. I know some ppl from Cruel/FC and i believe there are more good players than bad, but your attitude and your boosted EGO is just too damn much to not reply.
Good clans doesn't need to spamm how good they are, good clans doesn't need to tell what they've done. A little more respect to your clanmates, and to your enemies and you might be considered "good clan" :)
thank you.
+1.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Deathmagnetic

Finally today at Anthy we had the same amount of players like SF. SF lost pvp 2 times, and lost Anthy. What now ? Start crying about zerg again ?
SaMsUnG BP/WK // SH Noblesse

ExCiDiuM.

mariyan

Attention whore ... This topic is 3days without any response and you post here about anthy :D . You must be really proud .

Count_Cruel

Quote from: Deathmagnetic on March 22, 2014, 08:23:05 PM
Finally today at Anthy we had the same amount of players like SF. SF lost pvp 2 times, and lost Anthy. What now ? Start crying about zerg again ?

Crying? Yes, our enemies will cry.

They will all pay in blood!

Worms like you, you are gonna get your eyes poked out and your tongues cut off your month!
And the, then, even the sole mention of your rotten existence will be erased from the history.
People will never know you even existed at all.

Deathmagnetic

Quote from: Count_Cruel on March 23, 2014, 04:08:59 PM
Crying? Yes, our enemies will cry.

They will all pay in blood!

Worms like you, you are gonna get your eyes poked out and your tongues cut off your month!
And the, then, even the sole mention of your rotten existence will be erased from the history.
People will never know you even existed at all.
Who are u ? Another retard with new account here?
SaMsUnG BP/WK // SH Noblesse

ExCiDiuM.

Count_Cruel

Excidium scum. By now you gotta realize there is no hope for you.

You have the last chance to give up, leave that mess, and join us.