[Event] Trick or Transmutation - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

[Event] Trick or Transmutation

Started by =^TrackZero^=, March 19, 2014, 05:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undead_Charlie

dejanim

what the freak is wrong with you and the event guys? all we get is promises and promises and nothing is happening...
this is just frustrating.....

Oo

Quote from: dejanim on April 19, 2014, 11:26:47 PM
what the freak is wrong with you and the event guys? all we get is promises and promises and nothing is happening...
this is just frustrating.....
It's DN  8)

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

lol

rebooted, fullchecked, still bugged (black icons without names)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Rowdy

arena:        s1kk     ^sps/tk^  
nightmare:  SoFeN    ^pr/bd^
tarantula:   Zed      ^sps/ee^

LancelotPL

makkmarci

As most of the players I planned to dive in L2 during the long weekend of Easter. I found this event a punishment. It ruined the spoil and the quest items as well. On Friday, when the event was removed everything was ok again, but it came back ...unfortunately.
I really appreciate your work, that you want to make this server more interesting with special events, but you need to determine if it is a hobby server to develop your programming skills or you provide valueable services for players. You decide.
At this time please may we go back to normal please - stop this not working event and forget about it?
Thank you in advance. 

Rowdy

Quote from: makkmarci on April 21, 2014, 01:17:23 PM
As most of the players I planned to dive in L2 during the long weekend of Easter. I found this event a punishment. It ruined the spoil and the quest items as well. On Friday, when the event was removed everything was ok again, but it came back ...unfortunately.
I really appreciate your work, that you want to make this server more interesting with special events, but you need to determine if it is a hobby server to develop your programming skills or you provide valueable services for players. You decide.
At this time please may we go back to normal please - stop this not working event and forget about it?
Thank you in advance.

lol fu.
I've spent over 100kk buying event keys and opened about 8k keys by now, if this event doesnt go through i will literally quit
arena:        s1kk     ^sps/tk^  
nightmare:  SoFeN    ^pr/bd^
tarantula:   Zed      ^sps/ee^

Undead_Charlie

Quote from: Rowdy on April 21, 2014, 05:36:43 PM
lol fu.
I've spent over 100kk buying event keys and opened about 8k keys by now, if this event doesnt go through i will literally quit
So you better prepare for that. This is just a fu**ing joke.

Undead_Charlie

Track when event will be finished?

=^TrackZero^=

Event is fully operational rught now.

Enjoy your philosoper rewards!

Goodluck all
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Superior

Someone get something interesting? ;D