In front of target : 900 damage
Using Focus Power:
    Front: 450 damage (-50%)
    Back: 1050~ damage (+20%~)

tl;dr back damage works, front damage is reducing too much:
      Front  Multiplies Crit. Atk by 0.7
      Side   Multiplies Crit. Atk by 1.3
      Back  Multiplies Crit. Atk by 1.6

Dunno about focus death since i do not possess this skill, and its hard to check focus chance with lowered values ^^

But since i started this topic i also want to ask if its really necessery to have this effect lowered to 1/3 with bow cos it should affect only NON dagger/bow weapons since dagger have bow passives and with no blinks on this chronicle that should help catching fleeing enemies... Would like to hear any pros/cons about this skill with bow, why its nerfed in first place etc.

This skill is high risk high reward for dagger players, if we cant hit our enemies in back we loose dmg and we cant cancel this skill. And for now if i would rather keep distance to not get zerged and use bow, its like HIGH risk extreme low reward, cuz even if opponent show his back its not big deal and if they not, im totally fcked with criticals mby even weaker than basic hits.

Dzadro

Dagger/archer would be too strong, PR/AW especially. Yes you need to "catch" enemy's back, but when you do, xxxxxxx criticals and hitting enemies in the face with those skills (focus power/death) is not that much low.

Peorexo

Quote from: Dzadro on March 19, 2014, 11:15:57 PM
Dagger/archer would be too strong, PR/AW especially. Yes you need to "catch" enemy's back, but when you do, xxxxxxx criticals and hitting enemies in the face with those skills (focus power/death) is not that much low.
whats op in char which have 6k hp full buffed? whats hard in standing face to face with shield againts such char? Anyway the biggest problem atm its bugged cos with dagger focus power gives -30% front dmg but with other weapons its -50% and  thats biggest problem

Dzadro

Not all classes carry a shield. I am sure that they tested that kind of combination (dagger/archer) in different pvp situations and I believe it is a balanced nerf (ofc I can be terribly wrong, because no one knows what really happened during the teting period :D )

Alex

that change is bad and some skill nerfs are done without consideration that the only actual PvP force in IL were nukers and archers

nerfing all other classes equally with some OP nuker and archer subs was a bad idea
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Dzadro

Guess it's because the periods on dragon server when some classes made by few ppl (skilled ones) were good in pvp and were not common before. Example, every archer was archer/tank, archer/summoner or archer/support. Suddenly, out of nowhere some one makes pr/aw. Before, everybody would consider such sub as a waste of horn, but it turns out, that with good eq, with full buffs and in the hands of a skillful person it is a deadly pvp char. I don't think that major changes will be made to undo nerfs of certain skills. Mby later, some minor ones, when 1type of class would continously have an advantage over another. All what is left is to deal with the changes, that were posted before server start, or just find abother server.

Peorexo

Quote from: Dzadro on March 20, 2014, 01:26:17 PM
Guess it's because the periods on dragon server when some classes made by few ppl (skilled ones) were good in pvp and were not common before. Example, every archer was archer/tank, archer/summoner or archer/support. Suddenly, out of nowhere some one makes pr/aw. Before, everybody would consider such sub as a waste of horn, but it turns out, that with good eq, with full buffs and in the hands of a skillful person it is a deadly pvp char. I don't think that major changes will be made to undo nerfs of certain skills. Mby later, some minor ones, when 1type of class would continously have an advantage over another. All what is left is to deal with the changes, that were posted before server start, or just find abother server.
Dont try to change facts
Changes was announced to give 1/3 of effect NOT TO HAVE BIGGER PENALTY
-30%
+60% official

we?
-50%
+20%
cool.

=drake=

The main problem is side damage that shouldnt be reduced with other weapons.
Will work it out on next update, thanks for the "report"

Dzadro

Quote from: Peorexo on March 20, 2014, 02:19:28 PM
Dont try to change facts
Was replying to the post of Alex.