Web Analytics
GoE, MDT, Catacombs

News:

Main Menu

GoE, MDT, Catacombs

Started by Csenky, March 24, 2014, 02:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Csenky

- I don't know if this is normal/meant to be like this, but if I'm in party with someone, who just sits in the town, and I kill someone in GoE, my party member (anywhere he is in the game) can get the Mark for my kill. And btw, you could add a lv difference limit too for marks.

- I won a race on Monster Derby Track, and the NPC simply has no dialog option for exchange my ticket. Not like it matters, we just had some fun with friends, and it ended with a "fck you too, race manager", which kinda left a bitter taste in my mouth about it. You could take a look, if it's like 2 minutes to fix, it would be nice.

- It happens a lot, that when I'm making trains in catacombs, I use Provoke, the mobs in the room starts to move forward me, and they just stop on half way. They just stand still for a random amount of time, I can hit/kill them, they drop as they should, but they don't move nor attack. It's incredibly annoying after a while. Could be a 'perfect' bug for single target parties (archers, nukers for example), but pole users are screwed up with this. It kinda looks like the mobs are "lagging", but why only in catacombs?
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Csenky

Am I officially ignored by the staff? I mean, first in the General section, in my topic about Gladi sonic focus, and now here... If these question are too dumb to speak about, then just close the topic so at least I know you read it, lol. Silence/ignorance is the worst.

unhandledexeption

These problems need real fixes, so they ignore it. It's still better than saying the same bullshit as they do for crit errors ("update the client") :)
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

SizeMatters

open beta dont stop entertaining

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Csenky on March 24, 2014, 02:41:41 AM
- I don't know if this is normal/meant to be like this, but if I'm in party with someone, who just sits in the town, and I kill someone in GoE, my party member (anywhere he is in the game) can get the Mark for my kill. And btw, you could add a lv difference limit too for marks.

- I won a race on Monster Derby Track, and the NPC simply has no dialog option for exchange my ticket. Not like it matters, we just had some fun with friends, and it ended with a "fck you too, race manager", which kinda left a bitter taste in my mouth about it. You could take a look, if it's like 2 minutes to fix, it would be nice.

- It happens a lot, that when I'm making trains in catacombs, I use Provoke, the mobs in the room starts to move forward me, and they just stop on half way. They just stand still for a random amount of time, I can hit/kill them, they drop as they should, but they don't move nor attack. It's incredibly annoying after a while. Could be a 'perfect' bug for single target parties (archers, nukers for example), but pole users are screwed up with this. It kinda looks like the mobs are "lagging", but why only in catacombs?
I almost forgot about all this, damn. I guess at least i can apologize for the delay :(, sorry man

1) we are familiar with the isssue for very long period of time, BUT, fix isnt so easy as you think. However we are trying different approach and we will see...

2) Will it be a problem to meet me in game and we try whole process togather?

3) can you soecify which mob in particular please?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Csenky

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 04, 2014, 07:59:05 PM
I almost forgot about all this, damn. I guess at least i can apologize for the delay :(, sorry man

1) we are familiar with the isssue for very long period of time, BUT, fix isnt so easy as you think. However we are trying different approach and we will see...

2) Will it be a problem to meet me in game and we try whole process togather?

3) can you soecify which mob in particular please?
1) Alright, I'm looking forward it.
2) I'm up for in-game meeting, because I found another annoying thing, that currently doesn't let me process on a quest. :) "Lycan
3) I'll write it down next time, but the most annoying cases were at the first rooms of Saint's necropolis. Since I've moved on in leveling, I don't know how is it now, deeper in Saint's the bug is still there, but less intensive. It also happend with a friend in Branded cata too.

kuko

About point 3 it happened to me too.Not using provoke hitting mobs one by one to take aggro and sometimes they just stop like it was mentioned already.
That happened in branded and apostes