Web Analytics
About items !

News:

Main Menu

About items !

Started by Sax, March 20, 2014, 09:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sax

Why all talk about our (Constant party) items?  ..why all so interested about this sh1t? ..here smell of envy a little,from where you know those normal farmed items with head no with legs like all of you, are obtained with boot ? Come here and speak with some evidences ,not only aprobe that words with nothing else ...That's it,i got ban on all chars where i have all items like epic jewels ,sets ,weapons and chars who dont have nothing ,are playlable yet ..why gm did ban only at those chars ? cuz he want to do smthing ..i dont know what,but he will do ..Cya,good luck with srv but this big arrogance of sh1t from any admins will broke it ..easy easy ,SORY BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH .

PS: You can ban all my chars cuz them are 0 w/o items,anyway you care only chars with items i noticed ..cuz you need them too for selling or something like that cuz can't do //itemcreate or how it's command for create items ..cuz drake see you on database i assume..Cya .

Garn.

Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sax on March 20, 2014, 09:19:29 PM
Why all talk about our (Constant party) items?  ..why all so interested about this sh1t? ..here smell of envy a little,from where you know those normal farmed items with head no with legs like all of you, are obtained with boot ? Come here and speak with some evidences ,not only aprobe that words with nothing else ...That's it,i got ban on all chars where i have all items like epic jewels ,sets ,weapons and chars who dont have nothing ,are playlable yet ..why gm did ban only at those chars ? cuz he want to do smthing ..i dont know what,but he will do ..Cya,good luck with srv but this big arrogance of sh1t from any admins will broke it ..easy easy ,SORY BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH .

PS: You can ban all my chars cuz them are 0 w/o items,anyway you care only chars with items i noticed ..cuz you need them too for selling or something like that cuz can't do //itemcreate or how it's command for create items ..cuz drake see you on database i assume..Cya .
You have really good imagination, in addition you can still see your chars are fully equiped on login with all weapons and armors. (just dead)

Good luck.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]