Web Analytics
Boxing on this server= Botting?!?

News:

Main Menu

Boxing on this server= Botting?!?

Started by ViKing, March 21, 2014, 11:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViKing

I was reading Sax posts and from them i got this conclusion, yes i was boxing on those too but never got caught, ppl that was boxing were telling me that gm warned them and if you do that one more time bla bla bla. But saing that boxing is botting is not fair, my opinion is that you made a mistake when you perma banned those accounts, you should have banned them for a period of time, 1 week or two i think is enough and next time double the period. I can tell you that is not that easy to form a full party and have them on in the same time doing what you want or making them  to do the same thing in that period of time that they are all on. Some of us have jobs, go to school have problems bla bla bla, from my point of view boxing, NOT BOTTING is not a  bad thing if you don't bother nobody and if you bother someone that someone can kick your ass easy cause you  have alot of boxes and you can't do nothing. Anyway the cp is not that active anymore, a core member has not logged in for a long time, (before the bans-calm your tits down "fans") another has no internet for a time and the others lack the motivation to play, adding this  bans on top makes things worse(ofc, dooh sherlock), i've seen our cp on 100% not boxed like two or three times max, lineage without boxing is a dream at least for me. On the economic side you "removed" some players (not bots) that in the long term could produce adena/DCoins therefore money to keep the server going, even  if i didn't donate a cent for the server i consumed DCoins resulting in room for others to sell coins. Saying that boxing=botting (from the start of the server ERMAHGERD, when all were doing that ) is incorrect so please don't insult me and other players from CP telling ppl that we BOT FROM THE BEGINING OF  THE SERVER (OMAGAD). That is not true, we were just boxing like everybody else that were boxing and maybe still box (is that hard to write /gmlist=> gm is not on, i will box on my risk maybe he's on stealth or see the chat if he's jailing, and log out before you get jailed).

ZeniT

pmkaboo

send me a pm when you get unbanned please. thanks

ViKing

Long story short: We are not botters, we just had more than 1 box.  8)
Maybe i don't wanna get unbanned, but botting when i just boxed more than 1 char...

Ellesime

Quote from: ZeniT on March 21, 2014, 11:06:18 AM
too long.

but i bet its only:

http://youtu.be/ee925OTFBCA?t=14 ..
yep ure right, another try to convince everyone with stupid arguments :)

=^TrackZero^=

He was botting very much.

4 chars from the same pc, auto buffing, dancing,singing and doing trains.

End of story. Not to mention thay Sax is under surveilance for very long period of time since we had serious doubts he is botting ever since
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]