Web Analytics
[Event] Promotion movie - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

[Event] Promotion movie

Started by =^TrackZero^=, March 24, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somasz

What about this event? Still no serious movie? I made 2 of them  ::)

exeQutor

Quote from: HeroAW on April 15, 2014, 12:30:58 PM
hard to get fraps material when 90% of pvps ends up with your bsoes/returns, get real sir and excuse me for being a bit late

Most of time i play solo :) i mean pvp till my cp is on work ors smth like that  .. I dont uderstand how u can speak about bsoe when most of time excidum leave town with full pts only one guy that has ballz there is Valdes and i respect that really  others of u just a rats what hide behind 100 alibabas xD 

About video i noticed that mine is on top of YT when u write L2 Dragon Network tarantula :)

GigaBuff

well done exeQutor. in fact for a promo video i vote for yours. i think a promo video and a gameplay video arent the same thing. i already saw a promo video for dragon x15 that is just awsome. this you are doing is marketing, not just showing the game. its a way to cativate more ppl to the game. like selling a product.
in marketing ppl could use some images of it, but not just that. well i give an example: "you see a picture of table with a description" ; "you see a piture of a table showing what you can do with it, with ppl smiling eating really happy, in chairs so confortable, and you see that that table can take all family around".
Well the picture with more atention is the one that isnt alone with just a description but with al the action.
So isnt just showing the game like "we play here like this", but set the action on the marketing. its like to put a mask on the product. like the table before. maybe will never have a big and happy familly there. but its possible the best scenary.
i saw a promo video not from tarantula but from dragon network. well it is just great xD
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=819882011364792
its made to atract the ppl to something awsome.
congratz for you video, exeQute, its good :)
but i thing, with you talente you can make it wonderfull :D

GigaBuff

lol, now i saw, i'm two mounths late on this last post xD