Web Analytics
Root Cubic feel Op/Bugged

News:

Main Menu

Root Cubic feel Op/Bugged

Started by Chicks, March 29, 2014, 03:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicks

Hi, so I'm a tk 71, using root cubic (attractive cubic) lvl 3.

On lilim assasin/other surrounding mobs in martyrdom resistant to root, it looked hyperactive :
casted 5 times per mobs aprox (I'm a tank, I kill slowly :P) and on every mobs for 30 mins it rooted without a single fail (thats aprox 50+ mobs). I tested on a war dude who was kind enough not to jump kill me at first sight and to assist me in this research : for maybe 3 to 5 mins I hitted him non-stop with my bare hands/weapon and the cubic never even tried to cast once. I tried to aggro, hit, cast judgement, etc, but nothing worked. Storm cubic, however, was casting plenty of times.

I didn't try to hit that dude very long but still, on mobs it cast withing 3-4 hits MAX, even sometimes on the initial aggression, but on that player it never tried to cast once. It definitely strike me as odd. Even if that's just bad luck. Casting all the time on mobs and never failing felt a little OP to me. I think it should be investigated more with closed testing...

The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

preater

i got rooted by TK cubic in nm light set + aq  + mental  3x in 1 fight

Chicks

Quote from: preater on March 29, 2014, 06:26:29 AM
i got rooted by TK cubic in nm light set + aq  + mental  3x in 1 fight

I guess mine didnt triggered than.

Also : Guard stance consume too much mana atm. It should consume 13, it consume around 35...
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

Peorexo

Quote from: Chicks on March 29, 2014, 02:07:54 PM
I guess mine didnt triggered than.

Also : Guard stance consume too much mana atm. It should consume 13, it consume around 35...
consume mana the same as official, 13 per use and then depends on level, around 45~ on 80lv

Chicks

Quote from: Peorexo on March 29, 2014, 08:23:13 PM
consume mana the same as official, 13 per use and then depends on level, around 45~ on 80lv

would be possible, though I found many contradictory version of how it should be. I guess it changed a bit from chronicle to chronicle, because people stated they could use it (keep it on) and still regen some mana on official. I searched a bit more and apparently there's a lot of different version (strangely...), so I guess your right.

Still, root cubic felt totally OP on mobs. I tried it some more, and it failed maybe 5 times out of 4h of grinding. It didn't land well on players though.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76

Garn.

cubics on IL are like this, lands a lot in pve
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D