ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

Alex

Quote from: Torek [IF] on March 31, 2014, 12:03:03 PM
imho the rate should be 1x, the game is the game at every level

rates should be 0.3x imo, game is life, life is game
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

somasz

40 minuts for lvl, not whole 21 lvls  ::)

emissary

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 31, 2014, 12:21:03 PM
he wrote 61 not 41

apparantly you have problems with reading with understanding :)

Quote from: TheDeath on March 31, 2014, 11:17:01 AM
u can level up pretty fast, lvl 40-61 is 1lvl/2buffround~.

MEANING, every 1lvl takes no more than 40mins to get. Starting from lvl 40, ending at 61
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

ZeniT

Quote from: Mordyn on March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM
I know this will most likely be spammed like no other with nothing but hate. But I'm going to quickly give my 2 cents about what I've seen here the past two days. If I was a developer/admin I would like to know what the players think and I'd seriously take into consideration their complaints/praises.

I joined dragon network day 1 when it first launched, been around the block a time or two. I ran FallenLegion and we held Giran the first year of nightmare being up. I am a HUGE fan of the stack sub system.

On that note, however...
Why on earth are the rates so slow? This game is to old for anyone to seriously sit down and "grind" through the 20s, 30s, and so on without flying through them. A 30x server would be PERFECT. Why make people spend all that time getting to where they want to be? We've done it 489328409328 times over the past ten years and EVERYONE knows this game is ALL about end game.

I AM still playing, so watch what your response is, but I don't know how far I will make it. I have a DD and a PP together and after quite afew hours of play am not even 52. I haven't spent this much time in Cruma since retail.

Drake, please reconsider this. ALL of the people I have talked to in game since logging in for the first time yesterday has had but one complaint; The rates
They said everyone has left because of the grind and that it's just not worth the time. I unfortunately think I'm going to end up agreeing with them, which is too bad because I was pretty excited to get back into this again.

So with all of that said, let the spam/hate fly, but I seriously hope I can get Drake/Track to reply to this with a serious reply :-)

See ya in game!

-Mordyn

You are not S-grade in two days, so GMs should change rate to 30x.

Kill yourself, thx.

Teqi

KilisciPL

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ! :)
People on dragon are mostly Old time player who played the first time at least 5 years ago. Now they got a life and this game (especially interlude) is too old to bring back new player. We have a life now, we ain't teenager no more. Some of us have kids, wife, work and all this things that can't make us stay more than 2 hours on the computer.
This server could be easily turn in a damn funny server with action 24/24

ZeniT

Quote from: KilisciPL on March 31, 2014, 01:56:46 PM
People on dragon are mostly Old time player who played the first time at least 5 years ago. Now they got a life and this game (especially interlude) is too old to bring back new player. We have a life now, we ain't teenager no more. Some of us have kids, wife, work and all this things that can't make us stay more than 2 hours on the computer.

u can play 2h only, but u want 24/24 fun.

wts family tickets for retards

kramligz

Quote from: somasz on March 31, 2014, 10:43:29 AM
Who the hell choose sws as solo player? ;o

We can't predict the future bro. Sometimes failed sometimes success. Yes our CP is failed, they are choosing play solo than party. So what I gonna do? QQ to them? no sense.

unhandledexeption

Yeah, the end rates should be around 10x (at last levels). Most of us leveled chars 3423423 times, it's boring. However for the most of players it was boring at the first times too, cuz nothing new happens at exping in l2, just the same level after level.
Lineage2 have not so good rating(it's around mediocre at every sites), because the long grinding is simply painfully boring. The good part of L2 is are the sieges, epic boss fights and pvps, so the high level happenings.

For the "GTFO high rate" retards: -the problem is high rate is for solo players... on high rate ppl don't give a shit about castles, epics, because they can easily get everything without these. The best rates around 10-30x which is the uppert part of low rate.
-can you tell me a 10-30x rate server with interlude+substack+enough players? You can't, so STFU...
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

LadyZENITH

Quote from: KilisciPL on March 31, 2014, 01:56:46 PM
If you cant spend 2 hours by a computer don't play L2. Sorry but I had to say that.

Exp wise this server is easy. Its dynamic, so it starts as mid rate ends as low-rate. Yet it still is easy. Dragon was even in the old days mid rate, so it was easy server for people that don't want to work something for a time. I like to cause i like the servers that stay in good condition for a while. And all top level top OE equip is not good condition that's death. Old infinity was set just right for me, and it was significantly harder server then this one.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=drake=

Quote from: unhandledexeption on March 31, 2014, 03:04:38 PM
The best rates around 10-30x which is the uppert part of low rate.

Do you understand that 10-30x is not low rate at all?

To make it more easy to understand:
official is 1x
a server that is 5x means that what you get on it in 1 year is 5 years invested in official.
Now, a 30x server means that 1 year invested is like 30 (!!!) years invested on official

Easier and realistic example:
Imagine you play 3hours/day, thats all your free time.
On official it would require you 30 days (a full month) to obtain the same you can obtain on a 30x server in a single 3 hours session. (1 day for you)

So please... 10-30x is definitely high rate.
Low rate is 1x to 3x
Mid rate is 4x to 7x
Mid-high is 8-10x
and High rate goes from 11x up