Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeniT

Quote from: Csenky on April 02, 2014, 10:19:57 AM
Logical counterpart of your opinions:
You are talking a lot about the current official features;
which are designed for the current official client;
which has NOTHING to do with Interlude.
Those features were introduced for later updates, Interlude does not need those trash modifications to help the idiots get to endgame for free.
Seriously, this shall be on the Log-in screen: Welcome to Tarantula LOW RATE Interlude. If you have no time/don't want to farm, hidden itemshop appears with ALT+F4. Have Fun!

+1

I dont see here more hundred player to cry about changes only 5-10ppl with lv60 random chars, in nonfactor clans. Just close this topic and ban that 5-10ppl who continuously want retarded changes what the rest of ppl dont (2000+), just let them find a server what is meet their expectations.

remeron

Quote from: ZeniT on April 02, 2014, 12:21:15 PM
+1

I dont see here more hundred player to cry about changes only 5-10ppl with lv60 random chars, in nonfactor clans. Just close this topic and ban that 5-10ppl who continuously want retarded changes what the rest of ppl dont (2000+), just let them find a server what is meet their expectations.

what 2000+ ?

blablablala..

say no to hitler that lives within us

Garn.

Quote from: Abruzzi on April 02, 2014, 12:43:56 PM
I was interested to see what ppl comment on 20+ pages and on first page i loled so hard :D. You tell me and my clan/cp nolifers and you say you can play 12 hours are you fking crazy. Even in the beginning we weren't playing so much. I love ppl calling me nolifer while they grind 12 hours a day you made not my day maybe my month :D
wts reading lessons.
he said 12 hours only in weekend.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: remeron on April 02, 2014, 12:44:57 PM
what 2000+ ?

blablablala..

say no to hitler that lives within us
Well im sorry if 2000 number bothers you, but thats what it is. Once again i repeat RATES as extremly easy, whoever says diferently probably played on high rates servers so far.

When i get a charname of the topic creator i guess this topic will be locked. There is no sense in it anymore.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

law

Rates are kinda ok, it's not so hard to get lvl 78. But change the rules arent so nice.

I just sub one day before that poll, was lvl 78 with 66% and went back to 69 with about 60%. By the new rules i should go to something about lvl 76.
Well, that sux.
Is there anything that can be done? or maybe a little boost? I am not asking to put myself back to 78, but have to exp again after this is kinda desmotivating

PS: i dont hide my char name.

Mordyn

Hide my character name?
Its the same as my forum name, lol.
again, was just ideas and I said 20 times that im playing regardless. 
If this wasent an issue there wouldn't be a 25 page thread on it.
Cya in game.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Mordyn on April 02, 2014, 03:14:34 PM
Hide my character name?
Its the same as my forum name, lol.
again, was just ideas and I said 20 times that im playing regardless. 
If this wasent an issue there wouldn't be a 25 page thread on it.
Cya in game.
There is no issues at all, positive opinion always matters as i have told you via pm. I asked your name for easier chat in game. Thats all!

remeron

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 02, 2014, 01:10:22 PM
Well im sorry if 2000 number bothers you, but thats what it is. Once again i repeat RATES as extremly easy, whoever says diferently probably played on high rates servers so far.

When i get a charname of the topic creator i guess this topic will be locked. There is no sense in it anymore.

Thank you

I'd like to play in a server 2000 pop of quality crowd(ppl play with at least 1 bot, that doesn't mean pop is 2000), thats not what bothers me, U should have known better....

I never demanded a rate increase(though I'd like a slight boost), I only asked for a sub level decrease, partially happened, I am ok with that. To me, this was a crucial move for the sake of the server. luckily gms listened to reason.

my only concern is the future of this server, I dont wana spend hours for a hopeless server, it happened to me before, dont wanna see it happening again...

ps: my nicks ig: svadhisthana, dirennmana, spoilertr

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: remeron on April 02, 2014, 04:47:46 PM
I'd like to play in a server 2000 pop of quality crowd(ppl play with at least 1 bot, that doesn't mean pop is 2000), thats not what bothers me, U should have known better....

I never demanded a rate increase(though I'd like a slight boost), I only asked for a sub level decrease, partially happened, I am ok with that. To me, this was a crucial move for the sake of the server. luckily gms listened to reason.

my only concern is the future of this server, I dont wana spend hours for a hopeless server, it happened to me before, dont wanna see it happening again...

ps: my nicks ig: svadhisthana, dirennmana, spoilertr
Well, if something DN is famouse of is consistancy, stability and 10 years existance without wipes. So you can be sure you are at right place with great future.
However we admins always need your help, for spreading good voice and inviting new players to join which will result and enable long lasting server. And i believe that is a goal of every single player under Tarantulas roof!

Thank you and enjoy the game!