Tried the server, here's my thoughts.. - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiler

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 31, 2014, 04:48:33 PM
Well if those guys went for a castle, they would take it.... but none seems to be... wanting.
it wouldn't be possible, because we don't have 2-side server. Now there is just 1-2 clan per side and backstab each other when possible.

Garn.

Quote from: remeron on March 31, 2014, 04:57:24 PM
I regret to say I agree, with current rates, server is doomed. I have two 75 lvl chars, I feel like I am gonna quit..
that's because all ppl here want to rush/need lvl 80/top S in a week. just take it easy rofl...
i started as a tank and im 79, and i never felt like "omg it's too slow im gonna quit"
those who rush will be the first to quit.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

_okazaki_

2x old friends already left due to rates after doing retail quest and not feeling to grind up to 75 again :D
Dragon c3/c4
okazaki

Tarantula
CRUNCH
Twix http://i.imgur.com/ijnOBg4.jpg?1

remeron

Quote from: Garn. on March 31, 2014, 05:02:04 PM
that's because all ppl here want to rush/need lvl 80/top S in a week. just take it easy rofl...
i started as a tank and im 79, and i never felt like "omg it's too slow im gonna quit"
those who rush will be the first to quit.

you can play with your own kind..in empty sieges.

Torek [IF]

the point of MMORPG is the team play and the long term game.

after 3 months ppl are in top S and nobles, that's very sad in my eyes
ItaliansDoItBetter  8)

Painkiler

I would say that rates aren't that bad, of course rates 30->10 at the end would faster up lvling. Idon't have such 'wtf i must be 80 NOW', and i feel that many ppl don't rush so hard to get high level. These rushers will propably emoquit.

Mordyn

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 31, 2014, 04:46:11 PM
Castles are meant to be taken with "an army". Im yet to see a PVP on this server that would exceed 100 people...

You'd have armies if the rates were higher...
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Painkiler

Quote from: Mordyn on March 31, 2014, 05:20:13 PM
You'd have armies if the rates were higher...
Armies will grow when server get older. I'm quite bored with lvling too, that's why i focus on spoil and craft instead of getting lvl so fast. Lvling solo/duo with friend with c/b grade at 70+ isn't much fun, so i prefer to make first a grd set/wpn then go for 76 and S grade.

Mordyn

Im not saying it needs to be 30x. Hell, you could keep the current rates. BUT... add some friggin mobs that yield GOOD exp at 75+.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Painkiler

Quote from: Mordyn on March 31, 2014, 05:23:49 PM
Im not saying it needs to be 30x. Hell, you could keep the current rates. BUT... add some friggin mobs that yield GOOD exp at 75+.
There r such mobs -> cata/PI/MOS/FOG, and yes - they r doable solo/duo when u know basics about location, maybe PI is just a little bit harder.

Morel

First QQ topic about oly, now about rates ? o.O
Start making parties, if you are not able to exp alone...
Its MMORPG ffs
Morela - True hero of common people