News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiler

Quote from: Morel on March 31, 2014, 05:32:52 PM
First QQ topic about oly, now about rates ? o.O
Start making parties, if you are not able to exp alone...
Its MMORPG ffs
It's koreans style MMO with wtfpwnzor grind. This game is made to be bot-friendly, but with only real players it's quite slow.

remeron

Mordyn

Quote from: remeron on March 31, 2014, 05:38:18 PM
we'll see about that.

No, it won't. A server is made or broken at launch IF the devs are not willing to give the players what they want.
Stop with the childish name calling, shit talking, etc & take my thread for what it is; criticism.
I am crying about nothing, its just too bad to see this server sucking wind.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Kabally

The most hard thing for a human being,is change,change is something that noone is able to do.

Players cry and ask for changes gm's dont change nothing agaisnt their "CORE CONCEPT" LOL

So someone has to change,some players already changed server,etc..When its dead,they will see if next time they should listen or not to players...but there will be no next time.Interlude has at least 8 years and they asking you to play it like it was 8 years ago

Halla
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

LadyZENITH

Quote from: remeron on March 31, 2014, 04:57:24 PM
I regret to say I agree, with current rates, server is doomed. I have two 75 lvl chars, I feel like I am gonna quit..

2nd thing that bothers me is the bot issue, I see ppl make bot only for a single buff, its prepostorous..

You are doing something terribly wrong.

I play 6 hours a day now. And i suck at it. I procrastinate so much time. I spend like 2h of that by talking or just fingering my.... whatever. And in a month i was 79 including and buffpet was 74.

Then my ancient friends joined the server and i started playing more team-play which actually slows one down even more. Yet now  I have two 80 lvl chars, retail exped as well.

I mean lvl 75? From 72 to 75 it took my destro on retail one day. With a single buffpet, so no fulbuff and I was not even training, cause I suck at destro, i was just farming 2 rooms in cata. Just two. That is sux exp compared to what my sps main with SE3 buffpet did on varka. How can you complain its hard on 75 its so easy. Once you get 79 its hard, still doable to. Stop complaining start playing.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Xardas

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 31, 2014, 06:00:34 PM
I spend like 2h of that by talking or just fingering my.... whatever. And in a month i was 79 including and buffpet was 74.

You are one dirty mommy you missy...

reddragonjr

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 31, 2014, 06:00:34 PM
You are doing something terribly wrong.

I play 6 hours a day now. And i suck at it. I procrastinate so much time. I spend like 2h of that by talking or just fingering my.... whatever. And in a month i was 79 including and buffpet was 74.

Then my ancient friends joined the server and i started playing more team-play which actually slows one down even more. Yet now  I have two 80 lvl chars, retail exped as well.

I mean lvl 75? From 72 to 75 it took my destro on retail one day. With a single buffpet, so no fulbuff and I was not even training, cause I suck at destro, i was just farming 2 rooms in cata. Just two. That is sux exp compared to what my sps main with SE3 buffpet did on varka. How can you complain its hard on 75 its so easy. Once you get 79 its hard, still doable to. Stop complaining start playing.
De and mage easiest class to lvl.
Go lvl th/archer/tank or supports and than we can talk.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Garn.

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 31, 2014, 06:37:31 PM
put exp to max 2x rate.

In solo you can easy do in few days 70 level with c grade equip, without focusing too much on exping.... If this is too Hard then... WTF...
said the guy who left at lvl 67.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Mala Przyjemnosc

Exp obviously isn't bad till 76. I'd say it's totally easy. If U get nuker + se or bd , archer + pp , any other fighter + wc it's going pretty well. Moreover it's such a bullsh1t that after 40 U are doing 1 level in sth around 40minutes. For HE (40) + PP (61) it took me 6-7min for level. Seriously guys, start using internet and NPC calcs for the highest quality of mobs. Certainly, Im talkin about solo expin, in stable CP made from guys with knowledge it would take much less. All what can I say is that , as I remember well, ppl wanted an old chronicled server similar to D-Net. All what we've got is old chronicle and stacksub system.

Kabally

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on March 31, 2014, 06:46:20 PM
Exp obviously isn't bad till 76. I'd say it's totally easy. If U get nuker + se or bd , archer + pp , any other fighter + wc it's going pretty well. Moreover it's such a bullsh1t that after 40 U are doing 1 level in sth around 40minutes. For HE (40) + PP (61) it took me 6-7min for level. Seriously guys, start using internet and NPC calcs for the highest quality of mobs. Certainly, Im talkin about solo expin, in stable CP made from guys with knowledge it would take much less. All what can I say is that , as I remember well, ppl wanted an old chronicled server similar to D-Net. All what we've got is old chronicle and stacksub system.
Varka 78 4 chars in PT,0,01 per mob.Im not playing from 2 weeks,and its pathetic to play in this conditions,my whole guys quited and lot of ppl telling me the same.

This server was the best when drake was the man.

We all loved drake..

10k mobs to exp 1 lvl.

Afk
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: Kabally on March 31, 2014, 06:50:04 PM
Varka 78 4 chars in PT,0,01 per mob.Im not playing from 2 weeks,and its pathetic to play in this conditions,my whole guys quited and lot of ppl telling me the same.

This server was the best when drake was the man.

We all loved drake..

10k mobs to exp 1 lvl.

Afk
Well. Varka isn't an exp area =D I mean even good exp area. On HS you can get much more (which isn't fine exp area as well). Obviously, when Drake was the man, there was much more fun. It would be the same now, but Me neither You can't do anything with it. Imho, Tarantula is a server for new MMO players, not old hands at L2 world. That's why ppl are leaving and that's why it will be "dead" soon (just my opinion). The saddest thing about Tarantula is that there is no way back. D-Net staff set it up and they will not make such a big changes (it means, it's next one server to merge :D )

Kabally

WE WANT DRAKE AS THE MAN..

Drake come back as the man ! fuk kotenka's soldierz
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die