Tried the server, here's my thoughts.. - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeniT

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on March 31, 2014, 08:21:25 PM
So, following ur way of thinkin' , MMOs ( which imo are GAMES, not JOBS ) are only for people who has got a lot of time? Not for people who wants to relax, sit in front of their PC, click a bit and getting joy from it? Stop taking "online staff" so serious, just small advice.

if u just relax 2h front of pc pls dont want to tell us what rate would be fine.

just relax, farm 2h and shut the fvck up.

Teqi

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on March 31, 2014, 08:21:25 PM
So, following ur way of thinkin' , MMOs ( which imo are GAMES, not JOBS ) are only for people who has got a lot of time? Not for people who wants to relax, sit in front of their PC, click a bit and getting joy from it? Stop taking "online staff" so serious, just small advice.

relax ingame that 2 hour, u already spent more time on forum spamming craps

remeron

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 31, 2014, 06:00:34 PM
You are doing something terribly wrong.

I play 6 hours a day now. And i suck at it. I procrastinate so much time. I spend like 2h of that by talking or just fingering my.... whatever. And in a month i was 79 including and buffpet was 74.

Then my ancient friends joined the server and i started playing more team-play which actually slows one down even more. Yet now  I have two 80 lvl chars, retail exped as well.

I mean lvl 75? From 72 to 75 it took my destro on retail one day. With a single buffpet, so no fulbuff and I was not even training, cause I suck at destro, i was just farming 2 rooms in cata. Just two. That is sux exp compared to what my sps main with SE3 buffpet did on varka. How can you complain its hard on 75 its so easy. Once you get 79 its hard, still doable to. Stop complaining start playing.

I didn't say I played right from the start, I had a 1 month break due to my sickness, exams etc.  besides, I also have a 70 lvl spoiler..

anyway, why do u jjump to conclusions? why are u explaining things? If I was to find technical info about l2 gameplay, I know where to look for, don't waste your breath..

and there is a difference between complaining and stating your opinion. if anything, you are the one complaining at my post, stop complaining and start playing....right?

thing is that, if it was a server with more cooperative gameplay and more quality crowds, I would't have second thoughts about leaving..and remember, I am not the one started this post..

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: ZeniT on March 31, 2014, 08:30:21 PM
if u just relax 2h front of pc pls dont want to tell us what rate would be fine.

just relax, farm 2h and shut the fvck up.
Well. I dont remember if I wrote anything bad about rates. :> God dammit, boy. I think somebody should call ur parents to cut ur Inet off. Ur posts in this topic ( I mean last two, I didn't read others ) reflects that U are sth around 14-15, with some english dictionary which let you communicate but still without any valid arguments which will confirm ur words. I guess it's the end of the our conversation

remeron

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on March 31, 2014, 07:32:10 PM
Drake, if U already posted in this topic, I've got questions. What's the point in being able to sub only with 3rd on 78? Can you explain it? Maybe Im just too dumb, but seriously cannot understand this :P
I also think its stupid

dnet sub should be available at lvl 40, ppl should be able level their retails with dn sub buffs etc.

only this way, u can fight against botting

much ppl have left this sub-stack server, before they could subclass their chars...

one have to open 4 bot window to play fullbuffed and reach 78-79 lvl to sub..

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: remeron on March 31, 2014, 08:44:15 PM
I also think its stupid

dnet sub should be available at lvl 40, ppl should be able level their retails with dn sub buffs etc.

only this way, u can fight against botting

much ppl have left this sub-stack server, before they could subclass their chars...

one have to open 4 bot window to play fullbuffed and reach 78-79 lvl to sub..
To be clear, I didn't say it's stupid, I said that I just dont understand it :P

remeron

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on March 31, 2014, 08:51:38 PM
To be clear, I didn't say it's stupid, I said that I just dont understand it :P
c'mon, deep down inside, we know its stupid : ))

=drake=

So i dont get it, the issues are the rates or not?
Because the n.1 complain all GMs are getting by PMs is the server rates.

We have this at the moment:
www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/rates.htm

what if the rates would change? for example to this:
www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/rates_high.htm
NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active. Is just easier for me to show you guys a graph than writing random numbers in forum.

Please go on with the discussion as our player's feedback is quite important (even if many thinks the opposite)

Kabally

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 08:57:55 PM

NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active. Is just easier for me to show you guys a graph than writing random numbers in forum.

Please go on with the discussion as our player's feedback is quite important (even if many thinks the opposite)

So if you do that,we would call you Old Drake the legeNdary !

davai me rate davai!
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=drake=

Quote from: Kabally on March 31, 2014, 09:00:53 PM
So if you do that,we would call you Old Drake the legeNdary !

davai me rate davai!

Is this positive or negative? :D

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 08:57:55 PM

After 70+ adenadrop from mobs isn't so important, everything is based on spoil (mats etc.) so adena's curve doesn't touch players at all. The XP rate is doubled on ur example curve, it would boost lvlin up so much I guess. We're just simple players, if U would be so kind, tell us the drawbacks ( from ur point of view) of such a graph.
PS. Most of GMs were tellin us that quests will be worth to do and I must say: They aren't. So here is the question. Are U going to improve it somehow? Certainly Im not talkin about Varkas , IT , FoG , ToI quests :>

Painkiler

I would start from x20 to x10 at end. Flat curve for exp/sp/spoil/adena etc is less "shock" for players.