Tried the server, here's my thoughts.. - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeniT

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 08:57:55 PM
So i dont get it, the issues are the rates or not?
Because the n.1 complain all GMs are getting by PMs is the server rates.

We have this at the moment:
www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/rates.htm

what if the rates would change? for example to this:
www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/rates_high.htm
NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active. Is just easier for me to show you guys a graph than writing random numbers in forum.

Please go on with the discussion as our player's feedback is quite important (even if many thinks the opposite)

n.1. complain about rates. k, so 20 ppl complaining to you about rates. and? ofc everyone else will not send you pms like this: "xp rate is ok" U get pm only from ppl, who have problem.

any ratechange will instant kill this server

Skarbonka

Teqi

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: teqi on March 31, 2014, 09:33:29 PM
100x and gmshop too plis. ridiculous
So old Dragon x 15 was ridiculous as well? :>

Painkiler

BRING THE RAIN!

Make this server like old good DRAGON with all it's features. Just without corrupted and retarded gm's, donated weapons, DNET sets and donny with boss jewels, free of duped adena and all other sh1ts. I wouldn't even to ban botters so hard, while every1 can have bot too. Best pvps was in the fog where each bot party was killing another one for spot and sometimes there was even mass pvps to protect their bots :). Even retail was full-of-bots from beginning, because this game was made to be bot-friendly.

Pheeo

if u want to do something with server, pls do something with lags on mas pvp, about delay with everything like trade,
fix sumons why sumons cant port on oly, why u cant trade someone with sumon....
why u cant invite someone flagget in pt, why u cant trade someone when flaget...
Rates are fine, maybe even too big

Naiz

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 08:57:55 PM
So i dont get it, the issues are the rates or not?
Because the n.1 complain all GMs are getting by PMs is the server rates.

We have this at the moment:
www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/rates.htm

what if the rates would change? for example to this:
www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/rates_high.htm
NOTE: this curve is not active on server or "going to be" active. Is just easier for me to show you guys a graph than writing random numbers in forum.

Please go on with the discussion as our player's feedback is quite important (even if many thinks the opposite)

that would be awesome.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

remeron

I am repeating myself,
Consider decreasing level requirement for dn subs, (such as lvl 65-70, though I prefer 40). Many left before getting subclassed in a sub-stack server, which is absurd..

Teqi

Quote from: Mala Przyjemnosc on March 31, 2014, 09:34:18 PM
So old Dragon x 15 was ridiculous as well? :>

THIS IS Tarantula, new server and WE PPL JOINED CAUSE it was started as it's announced.. if I wanted to join higher rates I DONT JOIN this .. if I don't like the features I doN't join this .. simple as that
GO PMFUN and search your server which suits you. Now here we go again, few ppl will complain about other features too? and we get it changed? yes ridiculous
for instance WE exped hard our overlords to get foi, mages to get bubble .. to get advantage in pvp and now some pvp high rate master with 2 hour wanna screw us with high rates F vck off all, totally bullsh1t and unfair gtfo

Skarbonka

Quote from: remeron on March 31, 2014, 09:40:03 PM
I am repeating myself,
Consider decreasing level requirement for dn subs, (such as lvl 65-70, though I prefer 40). Many left before getting subclassed in a sub-stack server, which is absurd..
+1 or at least change spawn of Golky

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: teqi on March 31, 2014, 09:41:33 PM
THIS IS Tarantula, new server and WE PPL JOINED CAUSE it was started as it's announced.. if I wanted to join higher rates I DONT JOIN this .. if I don't like the features I doN't join this .. simple as that
GO PMFUN and search your server which suits you. Now here we go again, few ppl will complain about other features too? and we get it changed? yes ridiculous
for instance WE exped hard our overlords to get foi, mages to get bubble .. to get advantage in pvp and now some pvp high rate master with 2 hour wanna screw us with high rates F vck off all, totally bullsh1t and unfair gtfo
Maybe Im wrong but tarantula was created mostly because of perma spam about "MAKE OLD D-NET SERVER, NOT THAT SH1TTY NEW CHRONICLES, BLAB LA BLA , RONALDO IS G@Y , MESSI IS G@Y AS WELL BUT I LOVE BARCA AND REAL , TRADE LEBRON TO NEWCASTLE " etc etc. just sh1tstorm attacked some years ago and staff decided to give it a chance. But as I said, I may be wrong.