Web Analytics
At which level you want subclass quest? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

At which level you want subclass quest?

Started by =drake=, April 01, 2014, 12:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Csenky

Although I'm in for making it lv76, it also means that those who make sub after such change, will get 2 free levels of exp compared to me, because I subbed after 78? I mean yeah, I'm still ahead, because I'm already subbed, but still I just threw all the exp between 76 and 78 out on the window? It's a bit annoying to think about it, it is more exp than 1>76. ^^
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

NunoPitbull

Quote from: Abruzzi on April 01, 2014, 01:57:25 AM
Go make it 76 and we prey wolfs will finally get stacked and start pvp :)

this.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

DaggerIsMyLife

Why so much Hate to clan which is not on NO LIFE MODE like FC Cruel or Excidium? FW are just enjoying game and not spamming and crying like all of you here.
So Sad.

LadyZENITH

Yeah.... since its obvious how this will end (its like asking you want this car for 2 milions or 1 milion Euro... really... )
I will ask for some compensation for the fact that I had to pull 2 chars all the way to sub the old way, and now people are going to have it much easier so my effort went to waste.

Hell, even donated for premium horn to do so.

So what is your answer?
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

N!k

Quote from: Abruzzi on April 01, 2014, 01:57:25 AM
Go make it 76 and we prey wolfs will finally get stacked and start pvp :)
Not that i am defending FW bcoz i belive FI could do it by himself but you guys are overplaying with this bullying. Its greate that you are so good that you can keep in top for this 3 month but dont play a God_mode bcoz it's just looks ridiculous. Specially infront of a guys who r lower lvl/gear then you atm.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

=drake=

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 01, 2014, 02:39:41 AM
Yeah.... since its obvious how this will end (its like asking you want this car for 2 milions or 1 milion Euro... really... )
I will ask for some compensation for the fact that I had to pull 2 chars all the way to sub the old way, and now people are going to have it much easier so my effort went to waste.

Hell, even donated for premium horn to do so.

So what is your answer?

Well, compensation you got it already as being engame First compared to others thanks to your efforts.

Asking some sort of extra compensation for this change (lv78 to lv76) aint much different than asking it for buying PS4 on day1 full price and then ask compensation after 4 months when the price went lower.

Anyway... poll will stay up 24h but pretty much is obvious how is going so for extra information here how it would end up if lv76 stays on the winning side:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al15aDmbKPTTdDM1akEwTWJyZ1Rra1ZTb0kzb2s4X0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

LadyZENITH

DNsubbing anyway (no matter which horn) is not a problem. Problem is SP for all your skills.

So promise me you will not touch them. Cause then the criers that made you do this change sub, they will realize they need to farm 3x more to actually take all the skills, so when that happens, I guess you will increase the SP to 3x more as well? Hmm? Just stop making the game easier" It is so easy already. I have an entire 2 parties around me of really casual players (2-3 hours a day and not every day) subbed in A, some S and most with retail done, and someone calls this server hard.

SizeMatters

Quote from: =drake= on April 01, 2014, 02:47:29 AM
Well, compensation you got it already as being engame First compared to others thanks to your efforts.

Asking some sort of extra compensation for this change (lv78 to lv76) aint much different than asking it for buying PS4 on day1 full price and then ask compensation after 4 months when the price went lower.

Anyway... poll will stay up 24h but pretty much is obvious how is going so for extra information here how it would end up if lv76 stays on the winning side:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al15aDmbKPTTdDM1akEwTWJyZ1Rra1ZTb0kzb2s4X0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Should be like this from the beggining, i believe many ppl stopped to play due sick grinding to 78 and 57%

=drake=

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 01, 2014, 02:52:10 AM
DNsubbing anyway (no matter which horn) is not a problem. Problem is SP for all your skills.

So promise me you will not touch them. Cause then the criers that made you do this change sub, they will realize they need to farm 3x more to actually take all the skills, so when that happens, I guess you will increase the SP to 3x more as well? Hmm? Just stop making the game easier" It is so easy already. I have an entire 2 parties around me of really casual players (2-3 hours a day and not every day) subbed in A, some S and most with retail done, and someone calls this server hard.

SP stay sticked to EXP rate! Thats a must and makes people think carefully which class start with (else we would have putted autolearn of all skills when you subclass).

LadyZENITH

OK they will stick to XP, so just promise you will not rise the XP. :)
And if you do say it now so I can inform people to stop exp and focus on other stuff cause it will be easier later.

emissary

Quote from: SizeMatters on April 01, 2014, 02:53:09 AM
Should be like this from the beggining, i believe many ppl stopped to play due sick grinding to 78 and 57%

this.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Kabally

lv76 (like old DNET)

Old DN...things looking better now...<3 daMaN is here again dawgz
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die