Web Analytics
CHARS getting stripped

News:

Main Menu

CHARS getting stripped

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 01, 2014, 12:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

I got like 6 reports about missing items or chars getting stripped. Tarantula is very attractive server, consider this fact before sharing accounts with "friends", downloading software for free itenz and so on. I cant protect stupidity.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

For example:

Quote from: Zosia on April 01, 2014, 11:48:32 AM
If you can help and give our characters stolen items.
3x characters:
tuszeRz (tallum set, adena, soul bow)/.
Fabers (dc set and dc, adena).
Zosia (tallum set, infernal master, tallum glaive, tateo 2xear,1x nec,1xring, adena).

Pls answer.

Thanks
Zosia

This guy got scammed by Zangief Account Name: tyrantuvesel E-Mail: bettykee03@gmail.com

Luckily i manage to find all the items, so the owner can contact me. I would also like to warn rest of Enclave seems there is mass scamming going on there, so open your eyes.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: fabers on April 01, 2014, 12:29:29 PM
Fabers
i lost dc set, hom+acu adena and mats
I found your items as well, so obviously you shared account with wrong person :(

fabers

its weird, cuz i left pass only 2 person and i dont know this guys who scammed me...

Zosia

its weird for me too, cuz i left pass only for 1 or 2 persons... Track can you answer me? Thanks.
Ohh i missed horn (i lost horn too).

Zosia

Ok all passes changed, characters logged.
If its possible pls send me his/her Ip address.
i can also check it on my ts3.
Thanks.

LadyZENITH

I probably do not need to say this, but never use the same logins in the game and on forums. And by forums i do not mean this one, random other ones, worst you can do it use your main mail and acreditals on some random clan-web/forum hosted on some random polish/russian/whatever server. I got my mail snatched once in the past and it was for doing that.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Alex

they probably just download bots with keylogger
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

LadyZENITH

Yes, that's what happens most of the time, I have it confirmed from atual botters that suffered the same and then they reverted to buying bots for money....

Track, check those... "poor scammed" people.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

fabers

nope, i dont download any 3rd programs.

Csenky

Quote from: fabers on April 01, 2014, 03:56:40 PM
nope, i dont download any 3rd programs.
Every bot user says this :(
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Zosia

Bot as destro? Auto trains? LOL! Basic security programs can detect shitty key logger. 3 of 9 characters are robbed, so 6 left :D SO how? He or she robbed only 3?
I lost only items on my farmer chars. This is impossible to use bot on destor so guys how? 4 points in fog and auto skills near wall? :D
Some1 started log my chars at: 2014/04/01 10:10 he wanted to take my tatto but those item are not tradable, so he/she delated it :D

So "TrackZero" when i get those items?   Thanks