Previous topic - Next topic

ameba40

-DeathStroke ( main orc )
-SztojkaDzsenifer ( Bd )
-SanyiaLoo ( PP )
-Nagini ( orc buff  aka VR )

unhandledexeption

Failed attempt :)

BTW the orc buffer have no buffs(especially no VR yet), it's about lvl 46 ;) perhaps you should have watch it for more time and notice that i frequently healing(with PP(and dancing with BD)) my friend (destro) :)
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

ameba40

Quote from: unhandledexeption on April 04, 2014, 01:27:54 AM
Failed attempt :)

BTW the orc buffer have no buffs(especially no VR yet), it's about lvl 46 ;) perhaps you should have watch it for more time and notice that i frequently healing(with PP(and dancing with BD)) my friend (destro) :)
i dont know if he was 2 person or only 1, will not the first with multibox dude , btw why i cant report it for check ?if gm say it's clean and know its clean  u  dont be afraid of nothing

Csenky

Quote from: ameba40 on April 04, 2014, 01:45:55 AM
i dont know if he was 2 person or only 1, will not the first with multibox dude , btw why i cant report it for check ?if gm say it's clean and know its clean  u  dont be afraid of nothing
You can report, you just shouldn't. Because if ppl would report _every single party with 3 or more players in it_ for the GMs to check, they will have no time for updates and bugfixes. It's not that hard to find out if someone using 4 box, or there are 2 ppl.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

ameba40

Quote from: Csenky on April 04, 2014, 07:33:37 PM
You can report, you just shouldn't. Because if ppl would report _every single party with 3 or more players in it_ for the GMs to check, they will have no time for updates and bugfixes. It's not that hard to find out if someone using 4 box, or there are 2 ppl.
well dude atm if i see someone  2 guys seems like main chars , is ok . but here you are seeing 3 support ^^ for the same char

emissary

less and less ppl are playing on this server, so yeah, report everyone so that no1 would play here. +1 for brainz.

botting is one thing, but ffs even quadra box isn't THAT bad at the server's current state.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

LadyZENITH

Its not and ofc they will get jailed as they deserve and released to not do that again.
Its not permanban case like botting. But the same time rules are rules and should be punished.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

mardel

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 07, 2014, 02:18:49 AM
Its not and ofc they will get jailed as they deserve and released to not do that again.
Its not permanban case like botting. But the same time rules are rules and should be punished.
2guys dualboxing.
Who made this topic was too blind to notice that.

QuoteOutside town (for pvp/exp) you can have 1 <MAIN> and 1 <SUPPORT> (*So it means 1 IP = 2 chars outside town
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]