Top ls - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Top ls

Started by Ethion, April 05, 2014, 12:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SizeMatters

Quote from: Kabally on April 05, 2014, 10:34:26 PM
I miss SS2 so much that you might dont believe but sooner or later ima create it or T !

Sadly i won't see almighty ss2 because im slowly leaving the server, anyway hope u manage to do it ; )

Peorexo

Quote from: SizeMatters on April 05, 2014, 10:52:24 PM
Sadly i won't see almighty ss2 because im slowly leaving the server, anyway hope u manage to do it ; )
dont worry for the next 5years probably no1 will see ss2 in other place than forum, here's the place of forum warriors.

reddragonjr

Quote from: Kabally on April 05, 2014, 10:34:26 PM
I miss SS2 so much that you might dont believe but sooner or later ima create it or T !
Fokin tell T to do it I want real action lvling became boring :(
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

guerra

Quote from: Peorexo on April 05, 2014, 09:16:22 PM
ss2 dont exist...

SS2 isn't a clan is a state of mind

SS2 <3
Shoulmon   HE/PAL  NewMDK
Macho  SR/SWS   <3 SS2

Kabally

I been 3 weeks afk,but im comming back,listen dont leave the server,this server provides you in fact much more support then much others around,lot of people is here for the old friends,you are probably one of them,stay here,checkhow gm's are answering at forum,sooner or later things will be fixed and server much better then others around,even if u want to leave,and i know it hurtz sometimes but other players read it and also lose motivation.

Drake and his kotenka soldierz are doing the best they know,give them a chance,they can ban me chasse me do wtv they want,but in fact the day i quit,ill always think about em for ironic it is..its 10 years DN DOG..10 years..they here working free for the people..give them a chance stay there more time and lets see,cuz 1 thing is true.

Everyone wants top gameplay in 1week,there is no possiblitly of sieges are full when people gearing up,but i was looking around and server has players,good players.

Stay for SS2 for me
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

reddragonjr

Quote from: Kabally on April 05, 2014, 11:38:34 PM
I been 3 weeks afk,but im comming back,listen dont leave the server,this server provides you in fact much more support then much others around,lot of people is here for the old friends,you are probably one of them,stay here,checkhow gm's are answering at forum,sooner or later things will be fixed and server much better then others around,even if u want to leave,and i know it hurtz sometimes but other players read it and also lose motivation.

Drake and his kotenka soldierz are doing the best they know,give them a chance,they can ban me chasse me do wtv they want,but in fact the day i quit,ill always think about em for ironic it is..its 10 years DN DOG..10 years..they here working free for the people..give them a chance stay there more time and lets see,cuz 1 thing is true.

Everyone wants top gameplay in 1week,there is no possiblitly of sieges are full when people gearing up,but i was looking around and server has players,good players.

Stay for SS2 for me
I want this again!
SS2 mafakaz!

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Kabally

Tribalu i didnt quote you cuz it would make a huge huge post,but yes but..i got those screens too..old and good times but i guess we can make present times too..expect me like u expect jizas to come back expect me nigga im comming
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

loXol

Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

N!k

wai so sad.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

SizeMatters

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

guerra

Quote from: reddragonjr on April 05, 2014, 11:52:06 PM