News:

Main Menu

About Subclass

Started by Stormix88, April 10, 2014, 12:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicks

Quote from: Painkiler on April 10, 2014, 11:34:56 PM
Main point of this quest is:
- U can do most of the part solo(even PI one)
- U can do it 1h per day without any problem
- U can do it from earlier levels, so u have to choose ur path earlier
- If u want easiest way, but u need luck/good party, u still can kill q golky/toi golky
- U can buy horn from market or from donny
- It will shut up guys that qq because they can't get horn playing 1h per day
- It's long, boring, and mostly useless, but this will be a "alternative way" that doesn't involve sh1tamount of people.

Yes, but some class cannot do it solo (BP for example, cannot kill all mobs. While they CAN find a party, it's not that easy). Also, Some class have a huge advantages over others (nukers/farmers, who can already get the horn by farming gold. With this quest, it may divert some farmer, damaging, potentially, the economy a little bit).

Also, I'd love to see non violent events giving horn. Egg hunting anyone?
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Chicks on April 10, 2014, 11:39:02 PM
Yes, but some class cannot do it solo (BP for example, cannot kill all mobs. While they CAN find a party, it's not that easy). Also, Some class have a huge advantages over others (nukers/farmers, who can already get the horn by farming gold. With this quest, it may divert some farmer, damaging, potentially, the economy a little bit).

This can be sorted in 1 of upcoming events.... (quest one ofc)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

^Evacuate^

Quote from: Chicks on April 10, 2014, 11:39:02 PM

We will also do another event for non subbed chars,stay tuned.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

Stormix88

Quote from: Chicks on April 10, 2014, 11:21:51 PM
irrelevant. People who can get this quest fast doesn't need the quest, as they can get a party for golky, can farm ect.

I don't like to bring it up as it's a cliché, but tank's can't. I don't get why anyone other than a tank/pp/bp/other less played class would need a quest for golky.

A long, boring quest? Walking. Talking to NPC. Get a NPC that you can't reach that easily by TP, yet that doesn't imply killing a 50000 mobs to reach. Make it like 3rd quest tablet hunting (it's an exemple), but 4 or more time worst. If you just want to kill stuff,go farm stuff by killing stuff and you'll be able to buy stuff. Those who cannot farm well with their main char are FUBAR with the current ways to get a horn. That way, you get nothing out of the quest outside the horn and it's thus dedicated to that purpose. This way, only those who REALLY can't get the horn in any other way will make it.

Personally, I made many chars, because I took the time to do it. Not everyone can do that and so are forced to let the char they love down because the server doesn't allow them an "easy" way to get it to evolve.

How many chars, who started as a tank (no sws and no bd), are now subbed? Just out of curiosity? Can we know how they subbed between quest horn and normal horn and premium horn? That would be relevant to the discussion (it could be nice to have that stat for all classes actually, to enrich the debate and possibly find a way to help the chars who cannot get an "easy" access to a horn).

Some people like to do a Quest. Even if they are boring and long, it make some purpose of game.

"Main point of this quest is:
- U can do most of the part solo(even PI one)
- U can do it 1h per day without any problem
- U can do it from earlier levels, so u have to choose ur path earlier
- If u want easiest way, but u need luck/good party, u still can kill q golky/toi golky
- U can buy horn from market or from donny
- It will shut up guys that qq because they can't get horn playing 1h per day
- It's long, boring, and mostly useless, but this will be a "alternative way" that doesn't involve sh1tamount of people."

This Quest could involve some basic materials wich could be use to make Horn. But fragment could be earned only by hiting Golky.

btw. it wont destroy the economy. But its possible that the materials wich would be used to make it, their price would change a bit. But the economy of the server will be fine.

remeron

I don't think a quest for horn is even debatable. I don't think they will consider, there are already tons of quests for everything..

-MichU-

I dont understand why ppls cry for big clans killing quest golkys, the truth is if we wont come, golky will stay there for 5h and ppl araound will shout "someone kill golky pls..." 

Stormix88

Quote from: -MichU- on April 11, 2014, 09:31:28 AM
I dont understand why ppls cry for big clans killing quest golkys, the truth is if we wont come, golky will stay there for 5h and ppl araound will shout "someone kill golky pls..."

You sure ?

i think they would organize and kill her by their own, maybe it would take a bit longer but finaly...

Chicks

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on April 10, 2014, 11:48:09 PM
We will also do another event for non subbed chars,stay tuned.

is it pvp related... again?
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Painkiler

You could add a something like a 'one armed bandit' that would have top prize tradeable horn, lower prize quest horn and rest adena/ a/b/c enchants etc. Of course make it to be a 'adena eating machine' that would reduce amount of adena from market.

=drake=

Quote from: Painkiler on April 11, 2014, 02:42:35 PM
You could add a something like a 'one armed bandit' that would have top prize tradeable horn, lower prize quest horn and rest adena/ a/b/c enchants etc. Of course make it to be a 'adena eating machine' that would reduce amount of adena from market.

we dont really have adena problem, or are we?

unhandledexeption

I have, i don't have enough adena :))
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Painkiler on April 10, 2014, 10:14:47 PM
Make a long and boooooring quest to obtain a quest horn. For example collect 50 quest items from every mob on every ToI floor.People will start this q from low lvls(~60) and will collect q items(droprate 30%?40%?). When u collect all of these items it will be exchangeable to 1 item that allow u to do quest "collect the golkonda soul shards" or similiar - box spawning from every q golky to collect 50 shards. Shards will be exchangeable to get "golkonda soul", then you have to kill PI mobs that will randomly(0,5%?) drop q item 'primeval strenght'. Golkonda soul and primeval strenght will be exchangeable to horn by donny(5 coins), GoE(50 marks) or Merchant of mammon(5kk AA).
Nope.

Getting horn and sub is easy. It has never been easier. Everyone I know had it in instant. Some donated, some managed to get golky, most simply earned enough cash by spoiling or farming recipes or cata's and then buying it. People that play 2-3 hours a day that play here 1 months are already DNsubbed. In the past on old infi for most it took 1 year to get DNsubbed, and there were ridiculous fights about it, and none complained. Just stop. We have a highrate here already, its called Dragon, with all the shit it comes with it.

This server is not hard. Never ever I had equip and sub and all the stuff so fast as I had it here. None tried to stop me thats the point, no hiunting no pvp for the bosses, there are just too many of them and now with the shortened spawns people still complain? For what?

Golky is not hard to kill. If you cant kill it and just go there to leech it, do not complain. Just don't. If you can kill it, there is a solid chance your party will lasthit anyway.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(