Web Analytics
Scam for fun ....

News:

Main Menu

Scam for fun ....

Started by 2fast4you, April 10, 2014, 01:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4you

Today i shouted WTB Horn. Guy named NeverStop pmed me asking whats my offer. After i said i will pay him 25 coins he said he dont want coins he wants NM Leather Set. I asked him again if he give me horn for NM Leather Set, he confirmed. So ive bought NM leather armor from market for 40kk + almost 800k AA to unseal and reseal my heavy gloves/boots from heavy to leather and pmed that guy that i have all items for him. Asked him to come to monsterderby to make trade, he said "sec" and loged out. No hear from him since that. Whole conversation can be seen on screenshots. Meaybe its not big amount of money that ive lost couse of this stupid prank, but i also wasted my time to find mammon, i was in hurry to make this guy not wait for me too long, and he just made me an idiot... Im so pissed off. In my opinion that guy should be banned for saying bullshit and freaking with ppl brains.

LadyZENITH

You know there is an issue.

- He may actually had no ill intent any something came up for him.
- He wanted to donate for it ( to take the horn ) and it takes a while, sometimes hours till you get the coins.

And even if not and he tried to trick you to buy the stuff from his shop for exaple.

- He took no items or money from you, not got in to your acc or did set a scamshop or...
Simply put, he did nothing he can be charged for. False promises makes him an asshole but that's where the story ends.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

2fast4you

I know that its not a typical scam, but what if I wouldnt have nm heavy set ?? I would buy whole set then and I would be 450kk short (not 50kk like I am now)... If you talk about bussines MAKE IT FOR REAL !!! Im trying to buy horn since 2 weeks, I would sell evrything that i have to get it... and I would still have no horn couse of this stupid prank. That aint right !!!

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

mlhungary8

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 10, 2014, 02:56:45 AM
And even if not and he tried to trick you to buy the stuff from his shop for exaple.

- He took no items or money from you, not got in to your acc or did set a scamshop or...
Simply put, he did nothing he can be charged for. False promises makes him an asshole but that's where the story ends.
So he did take money from him, for a "useless" item which he couldn't sell.

Btw that's the only thing i can think of ^^ Item belonged to him and had to sell somehow

steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

2fast4you

I dont think so... There was no NM leather set on market. There were few shops with Nm leather Armor only. If one was his he could have sure that ill buy from him. I think he just wanned to make an idiot of me and had great fun with it...

mlhungary8

Quote from: 2fast4you on April 10, 2014, 10:05:09 AM
I dont think so... There was no NM leather set on market. There were few shops with Nm leather Armor only. If one was his he could have sure that ill buy from him. I think he just wanned to make an idiot of me and had great fun with it...
So he wanted you to buy the set and didn't expect you having the rest ;p
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

2fast4you

Ok like 10 mins ago i saw hero shout: WTT Premium Horn "NeverStop
so i pm that guy again, and im telling him that ive bought set for him and i want that horn, he only reply with "?"
so i said that i have screens where he is saying that we have a deal and ill post it on forum, so he loged off again...
Brain issues for sure...

lbiguiml

There is a scam type like that....

You shout WTB HORN
Player 1 shout WTS HORN
You pmed 1 who asked a NM L SET for it
Player 2 shout WTS NM L SET
You buy NM L SET from Player 2 and PM Player 1 who disappear

So you bought a useless item for you that he wasn't able to sell easy

Maybe it was what happened the difference it's that you didnt bought her nm l set :)

somasz

Quote from: lbiguiml on April 10, 2014, 05:06:36 PM
There is a scam type like that....

You shout WTB HORN
Player 1 shout WTS HORN
You pmed 1 who asked a NM L SET for it
Players 1 dualbox  shout WTS NM L SET
You buy NM L SET from Players 1 dualbox and PM Player 1 who disappear

So you bought a useless item for you that he wasn't able to sell easy

Maybe it was what happened the difference it's that you didnt bought her nm l set :)
fixed :P

lbiguiml

Quote from: somasz on April 10, 2014, 05:19:32 PM
fixed :P

yes...
yes....

I thought it was implicit.... Player 1 and Player 2 = same guy on dual box

felo41

topic of the year?

now i know how to sell my nm set in the future ! XD
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL