News:

Main Menu

OLY limiter suggestion.

Started by LadyZENITH, April 14, 2014, 11:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morel

Morela - True hero of common people

Alex

also put a limiter for open world pvp because there are like 3-4 classes dominating it all

i suggest if u make more than 5 pvp in 1 day you get -50% hp/mp debuff for 48 hours
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Sokrates on April 15, 2014, 09:55:58 AM
I dont rly know why are so many ppl whining about oly. Have you seen olympiad yesterday for example? There were a lot of ppl joining and having fun. It's obvious that most of the classes are pretty much worthless on oly, but you gotta remember that oly owners are pretty much useless on mass pvp. Like ty/ol or glad/pp are a beasts on oly and they are useless on mass pvps. So you ether make oly owner for 1v1 or a champion to play with your party/clan, which is obviously worst on oly.
Fun? I did not see or experience much fun. Played the 9 matches, all wins and losses were class based. No skill involved what so ever. Same with others I watched. Only upset was Vandy vs Executor, and then one good match was when the two pal/pp colided. That one Loverevolution won by like 10hp aka random crit or equip difference. So define good and fun, the oly in its current state suxx. Even in the C4 days it was more viral, balanced and there were more variables.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Voodoo

Quote from: HeroAW on April 15, 2014, 12:26:17 PM
u gotta have a half of brain to dodge those glads-tyrs and u can be 2nd at list after yday as non godlike char.

<- theScary, self made hero AW/SE.
All Hail the hero with 17 pts!

Blizzer

Stupid topics limiter should be applied aswell.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

tihic

I just cant believe in this pet named lazyzenith or whatever, every next thread is more stupid my eyes bleed
pal/wl

LadyZENITH

Then I hope you bleed to death. :P
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

HeroAW

Quote from: Voodoo on April 15, 2014, 04:58:56 PM
All Hail the hero with 17 pts!
didnt play last month, still fed some heros, how much did u get?
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

toys18

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 14, 2014, 11:37:50 PM
We were thinking, and the current oly situation looks bad. There are like 4 classes and 10 people (maybe less) that just dominate everyone else cause of the class.

I understand the imbalance and all, but those people just harvest oly with tons of matches a month and prevent other people from joining and having some fun instead of being harvested.

So I propose a limiter. Give for example 30 matches a month limit. You cannot do more then that with one char. This would not prevent those who deserve hero from getting it, and the same time it would limit the harvest, so more people would join oly cause they would have some chance, and overall OLY would turn way more diverse and fun.  Iv heard later on retail even NC implemented such limiter.

QQ..

kramligz

Quote from: toys18 on April 23, 2014, 02:16:55 AM
QQ..

Yeah! Don't expect him a conversation with appreciation on every fight, He always did QQ all the time.