Web Analytics
Triple-box in Forest of the Dead

News:

Main Menu

Triple-box in Forest of the Dead

Started by Undead_Charlie, April 24, 2014, 11:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undead_Charlie

Here's the movie, everything in it's description. .time command used.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQNqtOhRu-k&feature=youtu.be

2nFear

1) it's not tripple box but 2+1

2) why do u post just 1:26 length video which suits u and ur purpose to get someone banned then u go a little bit farther and keep grinding with ur supps on ur back

3)  cant get a spot? fight for it. like it was on old dn

if u srsly report guys like that for reason like that (taking ur spot) and posting just a party of "farm"( hard to say if 1:26 and 30 min at all is a farm) than u're really low mate

Undead_Charlie

1) It is triple box, guy was just clicking 'attack' button on his archer, switching window on pp and healing. Then follow, his pp moved few steps back, it happens often with bots on follow, BD was also his.

2) I post it bcz it shows anough reason to punish him. I had my pp on my back, yes, that's true. But dualbox allowed. I don't care who is he, he just broke the rules.

3) Trust me, FotD is big enough, it's not about spot.

You are really low "mate" bcz you are defending him (or maybe it's you, I dunno) when everyone here knows he just simply broke rules and deserves punishement.

2nFear

Yeah it's me on bd helping my friend who was on archer + prophet so i can assure you it wasnt triple so it's allowed :)

Undead_Charlie

Proves? Nope :)
I would like to see what GM will say. Is he going to answer?

2nFear

Proofs? I can say your 'proofs' say nothing ;)

Undead_Charlie

Thinking this way nobody would get banned. If you are reported your friend says it was he and problem is gone. Your words mean nothing. I'll just wait and see :)

2nFear

Quote from: Undead_Charlie on April 25, 2014, 07:16:19 PM
Thinking this was nobody would get banned. If you are reported your friend says it was he and problem is gone. Your words mean nothing. I'll just wait and see :)
I don't get you now mate.

Anyway even in this video you can see: Archer's hitting and I'm moving bd in this moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQNqtOhRu-k#t=44
so you can see-only if you want to see-two people with 3 chars.

It's end for me.