Oly - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Oly

Started by dirt, April 21, 2014, 09:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeroAW

Quote from: Ephroctius on April 25, 2014, 12:11:08 AM
Clearly you didnt read the beginning of my post..  :'( 2 hits is all some classes experience by gl/pp fight. There is no strategy to be taken... ::) :-X If we got at least 5,6,7,8... hits advantage...

P.s. its not a cry topic.. it is a discussion. ty.  ;) ;D. And dont tell me to change my char because I WANT to play my char, that's why i created it.
just killed glad/pp with aw/se today.      garro is killing glads with bish/wk,  tyrol palpp killed it too, stfu and l2p
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

blblblblblbl

Quote from: HeroAW on April 24, 2014, 11:29:04 PM
clean glad could clean 90% of current olympiad. its interlude and its duelist ffs, stop crying kids and l2p
I'm crying? Why would i cry? I know and i understand that glad/pp is a monster in oly

ps. You could make oly retail like or not? Fight with main char not with stacksub char, example: if you are glad/pp you can use only glad skills at oly

LadyZENITH

You are defeated! Accept your weakness and fall on your knees!
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Csenky

Quote from: blblblblblbl on April 25, 2014, 07:05:17 PM
I'm crying? Why would i cry? I know and i understand that glad/pp is a monster in oly

ps. You could make oly retail like or not? Fight with main char not with stacksub char, example: if you are glad/pp you can use only glad skills at oly
Or just make this happen please: Hero status available only on the class you have played your matches with. So there wouldn't be 3 glad heroes, which is just retarded, seriously.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Garn.

double celestial ftw!
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

blblblblblbl

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on April 26, 2014, 04:45:38 PM
loool idiot ,even if u do that glad would still rape almost every + whats the point of this server if it was created with stuck sub,if u want to play oly with 1 class go to other server and stop crying here ,kthxbb.
Next time when you quote somebody be sure that you read the god damn post, i just gave a example, so i'm sorry mate if you do not understand this. And about glad owning oly on retail like, looks like you and your company never played IL retail like server

Quote from: Falatko on April 26, 2014, 12:23:33 AM
yes do it retail like! on stacksub server :/ SMART BOY
Why not? Oly is gonna be more interesting

Trp

Quote from: Falatko on April 25, 2014, 01:42:07 PM
the only one dreaming about your superiority is you, like i never played other servers and i was never hero :D u just made my day again :D:D QQ more

Nope, I never was superior and never will be. Im not dreaming about it.

Also Im not irritating forum attention whore which dominate only at insults and flame.

Btw, get your sh1t together. Few posts back you accused me that i never accomplised anything and now, when I tell you I did accomplished what I wanted you turn other side and QQ that You had heroes at other servers too.. sorry but its your childish way of argumentation which made my day :)

Cheers

SizeMatters

Quote from: Falatko on April 28, 2014, 01:24:04 PM
Do you know Duelist or Grand Khavatari are able to rape 95% classes in IL? I mean Official Olympiad not stacksub  no tatoos and so on , just Haste and WW Buffs are enough,
anyway Olympiad was balanced when DN x15 was interlude
Chars now able to Farm oly : GL PP as TOP Char, including PP WK and EE ES but these classes are played by some newbies as i saw so they wont reach 200 pts, daggers as TH PP and PW SWS nerfed to the ground so kkthx
Chars which could farm oly before: GL PP, PW SWS, TH PP ,TY OL, TY WC ,BP DA ,EE SWS, EE TK, SPS EE, BP WK, NE PP, DE OL, BD SE
all of these were able to raise 100, 200 or even 300 pts without transfer and had chance to kill one of these classes aswell

This guy is so idiot, talkin about 200 pts on empty oly, lmao

LadyZENITH

Or get 200, then meed pp/glad few times and you are back to 40. :P

Anyway, logged to see oly yesterday, and I saw none in for a long time, no fight, and yet, dozen of people waiting near statue all the time, popping in and out. Guess what, they were just waiting, praying that someone will be stupid enough to reg, and when they see "you know who" inside so then they would que right at that moment jut to avoid him. Yeah that's amazing oly experience right there. :P
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

SizeMatters

Quote from: Falatko on April 28, 2014, 04:54:52 PM
ya fly too strong and OP nerf gl pp!

Yeah QQ more stupid retarded moron

mad kid

blblblblblbl

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on April 29, 2014, 01:23:35 AM
really?i have read what u said LMAO ,u said if u re pp gl that u should be able to use just gl skills LOL , so what u meant to say is just u can use just 1 class inside oly ,from the 2 u got , so thats why i asked,whats the point of the stack sub on the server than ? if u want just 1 class server ,play on other server and stop crying ,
' And about glad owning oly on retail like, looks like you and your company never played IL retail like server' about this what can i say, ur lack of knowledge about oly and pvp , its just amazing, dont need to add anything more ,gl in learning how to pvp propper ,kkthxbb.
Buh, maybe you did read my post, but hell, you understand a s**t, i'm not on QQ mode, i just gave a example, if you don't know what means f*****g example, don't know what else to say.

Ye, now i'm missing a knowledge about L2, you are same as falatko and some more people here, full of S**T, you serious think glad and tyrant can dominate on retail like, like they do here? /facepalm i can own those 2 with bp or pp

SizeMatters

Quote from: Falatko on April 29, 2014, 10:45:27 AM
yeah you are mad kid cause you reacted on my post and it made u feel sooo bad and mad

soooooo mad, keep crying