Online players - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Online players

Started by jahovsky, April 22, 2014, 04:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garn.

Quote from: N!k on April 23, 2014, 09:53:33 AM
+1 for no sieges at 22:00... half of my party should stay untill 1:00.
well, maybe half sieges per week could do the trick, but im not sure about that
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Naiz

Quote from: Abaddon on April 23, 2014, 10:06:06 AM
Rates:
Well, after server openning i played for 3 days and then stopped for like 3 weeks just bcs of rates, 3 of my friends and something around 20ppl from my clan left aswell (i know like 4+ clans that left too), and rates were the only reason. I came back here just bcs friends are playing here not bcs server features. IMO stable, higher rates (x10-x15) would attract way more players than this dynamic system, right now we have some ridiculous situations where its better to exp on green/white mobs than red, cuz we get nearly same exp from both.

Tattoo system:
I hated this at start, now lets say i accept it. Many ppl wanted old DN mana potions + DN tattoos which in my opinion would be way better than current system. Also current system makes it harder for solo/duo players and favors playing in larger group. Oh and imo usage time is just too short. Lets be honest, current mana/tattoo system favors archer mostly, while mages have to equip tattoo for mana after some time of pvp, archers can use tattoo for p.attack/crit etc mostly all the time.
Old tattoos + old mana pots > current system, thats just my opinion.

Chronicle:
Interlude... good, old, well known interlude. BORING. Yea interlude is boring like hell, there is not much late game content. I rly dont know why ppl want to play on this old chronicle, when you get a set/s weapon, lvl up to 78-79, there is nothing to do, just sieges/epics/running on hs/bs/varka to catch get some pvp, which is awesome ofc, but after some time everyone will get bored.
IMO you should upgrade server to Hellbound in nearest feature. Oh i nearly forgot to say that this "interlude" is not a real interlude  8)

Sieges:
Weekly sieges in different hours is a must.

Stack sub:
Right now it looks very good, those shards and lunargets make it easier for small clans/solo players. I remember times when quest golkys were locked down by biggest clans and noone could get a sub besided them and that is not good for server.

Donations:
Nothing wrong with it, except one thing: Enchant Scrolls. You made big mistakes by putting them in dony shop at so early stage of the server. Thats it.

Skill changes/nerfs:
Lets make it short: mage/tank is nerfed so hard, that maybe 1% of mages is subbed to tank. On the other hand archers are mostly untouched, just a little nerf here and there.
Server SHOULD be dominated by archers cuz the only mage sub that can fight against them doesnt exist. Different story is that every single archer pt is dumb as freak. My MAGE pt was fighting with cruels or fcs (dont remember) archer pt few times and in simple words: carpet, very bad archer players, no kitting ability at all. We had some pvp against FW archers pts aswell, most of them: same like fc/cruels, there was just 1pt (main cp?) that could actually able to kill 1,2 or 3 us during pvp, but still they are loosing without much effort from our side. No idea why is that, mages/summoner should be raped by archers... we are that good or they are that bad? :D

Stacksub community is rather closed group. IF you cannot bring old players to the server its pretty much over. "Younger" players dont know what good stacksub server means, their experience with stacksub comes from some x5000pvp subclass acumulatives main+50 servidorzzz with no balance at all. You wont find any more new players. Sad but true.
Thing that server is always 2-sided doesnt help... so sad that fcs left, there could be awesome 3sided war...

I couldn't agree more with all of this.

And for all this dumb ppl saying "have you seen any good hb server arround?!" Yes, i did. Frintezza amd Valkyrie were pretty much the best servers i've ever played (except dragon). There aren't pretty much any hb servers arround, since it was really bugged and fast updated to Gracia. You need to put a lot of effort to get good HB files, but Dragon staff already have it(we are already playing on interlude with HB features!!!). HB is by far the most balanced and enjoyable chronicle ever.

The customized staff should be deleted (all of the tattos and other weird things). Bring back mana pots, make bigger rates (as you can see ppl which made engame gear and lvl are leaving already, cuz there is no1 to fight with and newcommers aint comming, cuz rates are too low for them. Make x10/15 constant exp rates and it will help newcommers to catch up with exp and won't make them quit after few days of grinding. Bring back the old Dragon/NM/Shadow memories, which we all were waiting for all the time! I'm sure that we need most of these changes to get new ppl on this sever and old who left to come back.

Sorry for chaotic post, but i'm at work and writing from my phone.

Best regards.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

mardel

Quote from: Naiz on April 23, 2014, 10:29:54 AM

And for all this dumb ppl saying "have you seen any good hb server arround?!" Yes, i did. Frintezza amd Valkyrie were pretty much the best servers i've ever played (except dragon). There aren't pretty much any hb servers arround, since it was really bugged and fast updated to Gracia. You need to put a lot of effort to get good HB files, but Dragon staff already have it(we are already playing on interlude with HB features!!!). HB is by far the most balanced and enjoyable chronicle ever.

The customized staff should be deleted (all of the tattos and other weird things). Bring back mana pots, make bigger rates (as you can see ppl which made engame gear and lvl are leaving already, cuz there is no1 to fight with and newcommers aint comming, cuz rates are too low for them. Make x10/15 constant exp rates and it will help newcommers to catch up with exp and won't make them quit after few days of grinding. Bring back the old Dragon/NM/Shadow memories, which we all were waiting for all the time! I'm sure that we need most of these changes to get new ppl on this sever and old who left to come back.

Sorry for chaotic post, but i'm at work and writing from my phone.

Best regards.
Hb sh1t.
Now many ppl wait and farm for better gear. Hb means more farm. Those who left already reach the endgame very easily and they will leave again because 'no competition'.
So nothing will change, just more farm for endgame which is boring like hell.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Naiz

Quote from: mardel on April 23, 2014, 10:41:02 AM
Hb sh1t.
Now many ppl wait and farm for better gear. Hb means more farm. Those who left already reach the endgame very easily and left again because 'no competition'.
So nothing will change, just more farm for endgame what is boring like hell.

You gotta understand that the place to farm in HB is Hellbound Island, which means there will be pvps all the time, cuz you'd have to fight for a spot to be able to farm. More pvp=more fun. I'm pretty sure that you're just clueless about HB chronicle anf talk just to post some random staff.

No offence, tho.

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

=^TrackZero^=

Online amount varies (excluding off shops) from 1700-2000+ depending on the day and time.Active accounts amount  is around 9800 atm.

However as i said many times, quantity doesn't mean quality. We also have very strict rules against bots and walker users, while other servers doesn't have any rule nor protection against it,therefor their online amount is "high"? No thanks we don't need such publicity nor to lie players about online count as many others do.
We have our servers running, we are doing our best to make it differently. Most of time (not always) we care to listen players and fulfil their demands (see changelog).

In the end , if you want to bring more players,start from yourself maybe? What you did for this network except opening 90% of whine topics to scare newcomers before even trying, did you vote, told a friend?
If you are logging here just to troll and showoff with some fake stories from the past how coolawesomeomg you were, please dont.We are living in the present not in the past.
In the end 10 years stability and no wiping should mean a lot to players, but seem nowadays unless you are not TOP within 5 days "ALL SUCK".

We are grateful to to all players that value and support our work, for all others, we wish you best of luck in your quest of finding joyment for 1 week on the server.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

NBD

Quote from: Peorexo on April 22, 2014, 10:54:08 PM
i was getting like 7%/h on 79lv on wl solo farming
In 1 week 78-80 is easily managable with good gear or atleast with party.

You know what im gonna say huh?
NeverBackDown - Banned
PuFf2 - Banned

Peorexo

Stormix88

Quote from: NBD on April 23, 2014, 12:15:49 PM
You know what im gonna say huh?

yep XP is a pain in my ass on this server, dynamic XP system should work in oposite way, hard to start, but easier on higher lvl.

All RB's on low lvl would be killed, and ppl with less time to play will play here agan ;)

remeron

Quote from: Naiz on April 23, 2014, 10:29:54 AM

HB chronicle might be the most balanced blabla chronicle, u might have a point there, I am not sure..
However, thats not the point, I am convinced most ppl differs with you here. For instance, There are those who find the attry system repulsive, myself included.

BUT....

As above mentioned, this server is unique for its certain features, and majority of ppl will still join here no matter what chronicle is, because there is no other option for an ex-dragon network player, and I don't think a newbie will install HB and join this community....(interlude has more chance on that score)

..Long story short, one can not be sure whether it will attract players or not..
At this point, chronicle choice won't be a factor in ex-dnet players' decision (exceptions don't break the rule). It's all about the rates, density, difficulty level,etc....

remeron

Quote from: Stormix88 on April 23, 2014, 12:33:19 PM
yep XP is a pain in my ass on this server, dynamic XP system should work in oposite way, hard to start, but easier on higher lvl.

All RB's on low lvl would be killed, and ppl with less time to play will play here agan ;)

Good point..

N!k

Old school dn feachers are good and ofc welcomed but still there are few things on what our administration should think.
As for me they are:
- restarts w/o annousment (restart on one min). It remind me times of oe weapons if you und. what i mean.
- sux siege time.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Naiz

Quote from: remeron on April 23, 2014, 01:02:09 PM
HB chronicle might be the most balanced blabla chronicle, u might have a point there, I am not sure..
However, thats not the point, I am convinced most ppl differs with you here. For instance, There are those who find the attry system repulsive, myself included.

BUT....

As above mentioned, this server is unique for its certain features, and majority of ppl will still join here no matter what chronicle is, because there is no other option for an ex-dragon network player, and I don't think a newbie will install HB and join this community....(interlude has more chance on that score)

..Long story short, one can not be sure whether it will attract players or not..
At this point, chronicle choice won't be a factor in ex-dnet players' decision (exceptions don't break the rule). It's all about the rates, density, difficulty level,etc....

I understand. I don't like the atry system neither, but it was a bit customized f/e on Valkyrie x9. You were able to but ONLY 150 atry in each item(instead of 300 or even 450, i dont remember), which made it impactful, but not broken. We can't forget that Kamael class wasn't available, cuz stackable Kamaels would be just insanly broken.

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi