Login - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Login

Started by guerra, April 24, 2014, 12:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Zosia on April 24, 2014, 09:54:11 AM
10 hours and login still not available, it seems that this server is very unstable.
Mass DC, Crashes, Login off, Event Bugs, Shop Bugs :D
Please before you add something, first make sure that it works :)
So server is ruinned on 2 different machines. Right?
One machine for Login Server and another for Game Server?

Or after 5 years of my absence in the field of l2j and L2Off made ​​some wonderful changes?
How are you?

You know we sleep as well? If we are sleeping how i can know if login is down?
As soon as i woke up i instantly contacted the data center since the issue is on their side, and yes since this is runned by a hardware failures are possible. They are working on it.

There are no more crashes and other things you mentioned, at least most of time not.

Should i remind you that we remain here 10 years without wipe and yet still alive after so many time passed, unlike others who goes up n down like flies.

So before trying to troll think about it, else ill just remove you from here since you came here only with that reason.

Gl
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Tijs

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 24, 2014, 10:26:30 AM
How are you?

As soon as i woke up i instantly contacted the data center since the issue is on their side, and yes since this is runned by a hardware failures are possible. They are working on it.

There are no more crashes and other things you mentioned, at least most of time not.

Should i remind you that we remain here 10 years without wipe and yet still alive after so many time passed, unlike others who goes up n down like flies.

So before trying to troll think about it, else ill just remove you from here since you came here only with that reason.

Gl

+1

Kabally

I dont wanna defend anyone but..1 thing i must say is..1 there reasons that makes me remain here is the fact i know this server will never get wiped...i remmeber in 2005 in school,people was saying "Dragon network just closed cuz of this and that" and drake got this sh1t back in murtachi tua,so one thing is true Zosia or Socia Ou socio ou a tua mae,1 thing is true..those servers will not get wiped,sad some bugs that happen but they are humans Zosia,dont get upset,smoke one like a did

SS2
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Macros

Quote from: PunkeD on April 24, 2014, 01:11:44 AM
qrqqrqrqkrwyqutfqotqorhqigeqigeqw3t3qwrt2qewfeswgtqwrqwerrwtgfqwrqwtg 34t34rq1qa

You misspelt that, it starts with a silent T

Zosia

How are you?

I understand that there are defects machines because I have a few and sometimes also have similar problems.

Gl

I'm not trolling but I express only my opinion, I don't understand why you're nervous. If everything is okay well I'm happy.
I understand that there are defects machines because I have a few and sometimes also have similar problems.

Rivja

Quote from: Zosia on April 24, 2014, 09:54:11 AM
10 hours and login still not available, it seems that this server is very unstable.
Mass DC, Crashes, Login off, Event Bugs, Shop Bugs :D
Please before you add something, first make sure that it works :)
So server is ruinned on 2 different machines. Right?
One machine for Login Server and another for Game Server?

Or after 5 years of my absence in the field of l2j and L2Off made ​​some wonderful changes?

10h log off? and u all that time try log in?xD gz for no lifes! ;p

How are you?

Gl

Zosia don't understand that "ppl" have life because he always farm 24/7 ! XD

SS2
afk LOL!
XD

=drake=

The login issue have been solved.
Sorry for the interruption

Zosia

Quote from: Rivja on April 24, 2014, 10:58:16 AM
10h log off? and u all that time try log in?xD gz for no lifes! ;p

Zosia don't understand that "ppl" have life because he always farm 24/7 ! XD

SS2
afk LOL!
XD

omg, login was no longer available after 24:00 so I tried to log in at work, unfortunately, I noticed the same problem.
and this was before 10 so I calculated the 10h?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: =drake= on April 24, 2014, 11:01:51 AM
The login issue have been solved.
Sorry for the interruption
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]