News:

Main Menu

Tatoo and Mana on archers

Started by last hunter, April 17, 2014, 08:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiler

Quote from: Abaddon on April 22, 2014, 05:46:39 PM
oh yea! and 2 stats -10% GG
since daggers doesn't need p atk, and atk spd is less important than crit dmg it's good. Same goes for archers, who want to have high burst damage.

Peorexo

Quote from: Painkiler on April 22, 2014, 05:58:31 PM
since daggers doesn't need p atk, and atk spd is less important than crit dmg it's good. Same goes for archers, who want to have high burst damage.
well -10%pdef/mdef is not so cool

Painkiler

Emp mahum isn't -10 p atk/atk spd +40% crit dmg?

Peorexo

Quote from: Painkiler on April 22, 2014, 06:23:37 PM
Emp mahum isn't -10 p atk/atk spd +40% crit dmg?
-10 as/-10pdef/-10mdef

joeny

Quote from: Painkiler on April 22, 2014, 05:58:31 PM

That depends on how u wanne play, i agree with u for the daggers (how ever there are also wl/th people they preffer attack speed + p atk, they dont play on dagger style with skills)
But for archers, on shadow i like to have high attack speed + crit rate. Crit damage i get from cat / bd, but yeah i am used to have low p atk on my chars.
Shadow
LittlePimp DE/TY
WhiteWidow SWS/SR

Arena
Jo3n WL/SR

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: last hunter on April 17, 2014, 08:58:24 PM
Imo this tatoo system is bullsh1t... It will be no better and easier to play with w/o time limit tatoo?
Make a vote!

Second: Mana on archer! Is freaking crazy that archer need mana for hit... Normal hits take mana.. I think is stupid..
Just because you have to THINK when to use which tattoo , doesn't make the system "sux", in fact quite opposite.

Mana on archers, yes and? Are you sure you have played this game before?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Trp

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 23, 2014, 11:11:42 AM
Just because you have to THINK when to use which tattoo , doesn't make the system "sux", in fact quite opposite.

Mana on archers, yes and? Are you sure you have played this game before?

Track i think many of us dont need to think about what tattoo to use, we know it. Problem is that we want tattoos on all time like on old DN and its quite annyoing to buy new ones and upgrade all time just to go back after few hour of farming and repeat process again.

Another problem in my eyes is empowered mahum tatoo. Time will show if im right or not, but i think that baium+QA+Empo Mahum tatoo will make daggers and archers rule server hard. Well equiped archer parties was dominating Infinity in time of Interlude even without empo mahum. :/

mardel

Quote from: Trp on April 23, 2014, 02:07:07 PM
Track i think many of us dont need to think about what tattoo to use, we know it. Problem is that we want tattoos on all time like on old DN and its quite annyoing to buy new ones and upgrade all time just to go back after few hour of farming and repeat process again.

Another problem in my eyes is empowered mahum tatoo. Time will show if im right or not, but i think that baium+QA+Empo Mahum tatoo will make daggers and archers rule server hard. Well equiped archer parties was dominating Infinity in time of Interlude even without empo mahum. :/
+1
http://www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/tattoos.php
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

exeQutor

ylim

as mage u dont need to think hard what tattoo to use 90% of time :D

PunkeD

Quote from: exeQutor on April 23, 2014, 02:44:27 PM
+1 for old tatto system
I dont remenber witch ones was, but for sure was better than this ones