Aden/Goddard - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Aden/Goddard

Started by N!k, April 26, 2014, 11:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ylim

Quote from: Garro on April 27, 2014, 05:16:53 PM
I'm glad that u won something after 3 months, its good for us, ppl were starting to play LoL since it was already too easy and a bit boring to stay here. I'm sure that one or two wins is good for u aswell, your members moral are boosted after so many disappointed actions ;)

so clueless liek always. we didnt play here from beginning :P i see nothing can break ur morale in l2 after years of disappointing perfomrance :d

so funny to read abut real life issues (yeah i know garo was in some g4yclub he confirmed in pm  8)), im curious how many of u wont have real life issues tonigh when siege start at midnigth (not sure anybody regged for this retard siege time) :D

Insp1re

Quote from: felo41 on April 27, 2014, 07:49:51 PM
Dobra bez pitu pitu, zaproÅ›cie ich kurwa na sige i rozÅ,óżcie im dywan na epikach lub zróbcie bajakowi laurke bo jak wróce z wyprawy to ma być enemy do bicia w weekend.

buahahaha

ylim

Quote from: Garro on April 27, 2014, 09:42:54 PM
Well, I guess when you are going out, or not playing at all, thats mean u have real life issues? XD but we don't. Dunno whats the real topic of this conversation since no1 from Exci was interested to get aden or to go there, you defended it and after it, you became a demi gods in your own eyes. Congratulation guys! you did awesome job! Now please leave a town more often, but mostly for pvp (you died there 3 times and u didnt even come back for pvp - huge lack of ballz)

Same story - different server Ylim, screaming much but you can do a big shi.t IG

u killed 3 ppl with 7 cool story bro :D we are so scary that u need to come with almost full pt for afk ol and boxed buffers on fighter buff and 1 orc with mobs :D  u can put this pic into ur album named "SUCCESS IN MY LIFE"
u can be proud for ur performance u r awesome as always  ^^

nobody feel himself god except u with ur perma barking on hero for no reason some of us still remember u from dragon/nm :) we said that its sad that u not even show up for pvp, but dunno why i try to explain anything for u, u was well knowed about ur zero brain 8)

spanglika

Dude nxt time pm , always search action.
Infi : spangle - Saggi/ warlord /SH          Valk.: Antistar -  Dc-78 / He   Tarantula: Beyondthelaw

ylim

Quote from: Garro on April 27, 2014, 10:00:40 PM
I'm glad that my person brings a topic to your or your mates conversation/memories, it always goes like that when u have nothing to say :D Also I don't really care that your clan couldn't get more than 3 ppl and u couldn't do shit, but accepting war and then dying on spots without any fights makes you look like newbies that actually got big mouths - in forum.

why should  i exp myself in full pt? just to make u happy ? :D we know u ahve real life again on siege ... so why u play l2 if u not come for siege ? thee is better way to make euro then playing l2 :P

ylim

Quote from: Garro on April 27, 2014, 11:17:05 PM
You got some problems with understanding what some1 wrote or what? It's not about it, you died there 3 times and u just ignored it and didnt do nothing, ran away like chickens. And its not first time.
About second part of your reply - can't understand sorry.

its easy i was there to make last 1million sp which i made... we didnt had ppl to make pt so what, we have real life too! :D when we had ppl we went back to fog u can ask ur clanmembers. why to go back with 3 ppl for full pt just to enlarge ur EGO? its huge enough already for no reason.

N!k

We were 2/2.5pts all the time. and why you didnt post ss when you died? - that is pathetic. but w/e
Anyway gf, atleast we r going to a pvp and dont look for excuses.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

ylim

Quote from: N!k on April 28, 2014, 12:17:08 AM
We were 2/2.5pts all the time. and why you didnt post ss when you died? - that is pathetic. but w/e
Anyway gf, atleast we r going to a pvp and dont look for excuses.

they never die they just regroupped in town to get better position.

at least "action" on siege gf...

exeQutor

Im geting bored of this server :) ill broke all soon and leave lol :)

So many bored players geez

I think is reall time to go on korean official  ::)

N!k

Quote from: exeQutor on April 28, 2014, 01:25:00 AM

I think is reall time to go on korean official  ::)
good joke !
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Oo

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

kramligz

Quote from: Naiz on April 27, 2014, 06:15:15 PM

And about Domination example:

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,282818.0.html

You can call me Nostradamus now. Predicting the future. :P
That's why I wrote that topic even it is too noob or my CL simply call it as "useless flame/wannabe/spam topic" because I knew it that you fail to dominate the server. It really disappointing this siege, I expecting very good fight from your clan but what I read on the hero messages are all pathetic and excuses. Please give us a good fight and also please limit your strategy tactic time from 50 mins to 5 mins. Is it ok?  8)