Aden/Goddard - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Aden/Goddard

Started by N!k, April 26, 2014, 11:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meto

Quote from: Garro on April 29, 2014, 08:14:40 AM
We got FoI on 2 OLs already and yet we never used it, even after dying, it's called skill in PVP

Really?  prntscrn is also PVP Skill ya?

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Meto

Quote from: Garro on April 29, 2014, 09:05:52 AM
Meto I know that you are a bit angry because of that 2 times kick fron Exci but please at least reply with some common sense, otherwise is just a pointless spam.
kick? for real? i leave myself and not twice.... my useless spam is here to show you how low you are and new thing is u even cant count :D..

and anger for game is  maniacs. was like you years ago takin print screen on each kills, but years goin on and some ppl have to grow sadly you didn't

Meto

Quote from: Garro on April 29, 2014, 09:56:52 AM
Then after first 2 times I stopped to count, my bad, still you are talking to me that I'm low?  ;D and you think that no1 wanted you in party because you was too good for us? It's not an anger, some ppl just needs proofs to understand something that they dont accept or don't see, thats why I made them.

its not me that sayin you are low and retard person... your clan mates say it to me :) but well in years i lost my prnt screen skill wich you have to enchanted as i see. Its true that i didnt get much partys in exci bcoz of created close farm groups and ofc i dont take that game so serius as you guys do ;)

Meto

Quote from: Garro on April 29, 2014, 10:19:21 AM
Nope dude, its not a close farm group, since we are playing with some non PL ppl aswell, also 3 parties arent a close farm group at all, simply we didnt want you in party because of that epic skill u present.

sure, shall i write names of ppl who leave exci bcoz of that non close groups? :D enchant your prnt screen skill   more...

N!k

Wow thats an ego, what is really funny how much people on this server are trying to teach us how to play. Exi ive an offer for ya, do you want 2pt v 2pt at some evening this week? (no foi/hero skills)
p.s.
& Garro it wasnt me who while posting ss from siege pvps count only wins or at AQ. So keep your facke comments to yourself.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Naiz

Quote from: N!k on April 29, 2014, 10:25:22 AM
Exi ive an offer for ya, do you want 2pt v 2pt at some evening this week? (no foi/hero skills)

Send me the date and we can arrange it. Maybe after some epic, when we'll have the most online. It could be fun.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

N!k

About time np, i guess friday can be good but i need also to ask people.
About siege. Inever said that we won when we loose or hide a fact of loosing. & talking about l2 skills sorry but you i dont see your domination.
About my ally/clan. ye some of us (me also) have not ready chars w/o nobless and half skills some of us have funny gear like sb on archers or hom+7-8 on mages. Well all fixable the point is that we r not hiding in towns or looking for excuses so i dont see any reason for this stupid show off.
Quote from: Naiz on April 29, 2014, 10:59:11 AM
Send me the date and we can arrange it. Maybe after some epic, when we'll have the most online. It could be fun.
Sure, ill pm you.

Meto

Quote from: Garro on April 29, 2014, 10:34:03 AM

If they were so well skilled that they arent with us anymore, I wont even remember them ;) Also you even got eq from Cheruby because u couldnt manage to get it by urself and yet you were doing 2 weeks 3rd quest and then next 1 week you was getting cleanse sb. Not to mention that we even get you horn and u wasted it to make an epic sub just because you thought it might be good. Please spare me your comments.

Sure, can't say now exactly when but lets make it today or tommorow around 1h before oly starts?
also please keep it in mind that even if u killed us once on siege and yet you were loosing rest of rushes, with even more numbers, wont make you good or your pvps better. It was terrible.
ofc i got help from Cheruby and few more.. but not from you.. So who the hell are you to judge my game experience?  Alo those who help not shown here to judge me.. thats show how low are you ;) keep screenin and go jerk on screens :D sems thats only thing you can do ;)

exeQutor

Quote from: Garro on April 29, 2014, 06:39:00 AM
And yet u were dying like elpys against lower amount of enemies at giran siege, how does it happen?!

Btw we never reached more than 65 online in this server? also you were using FoI even in 2pt vs 2pt so thats enough already about your skills in pvp.

Well is normal for me to die from 10 focused players on me with 0 buffs :)  and yea till we was active in SF u sucked hard  dont forget that :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcRquoHlo6k

ylim

i guess after efw page of conversation we can all agree that garo is the clown of tarantula  8)

at lest u get some achievment gz bro. im proud.

ps cant wait 2pt vs 2pt (pls dont forget garo out of pt, we always did that when we wanted to win, but now u should get the challange with him as healer ;) )

exeQutor

Quote from: Garro on April 29, 2014, 02:30:39 PM
The only thing you acheived in SF/FC was an epic zerg that never fought at least with same numbers, too bad you can't get it in your current clan since you are loosing even with better numbers.

I guess you started to write in third person, to create some kind of new level hate? xD Too bad you can't show anything good IG, its a matter of your epic sub i guess - your mate Raul words. You are shitty healer and even biggest shitty nuke. After that pvp challenge I'm gonna see your epic silence I guess :D

About your epic memories.
roflmaocopter, dude you was never in any serious pt in CB as a healer since we all knew that u can't handle it even on farm :D You got epic fairytales, remember that I'm not the one who left a clan because of flame :D As I've heard, after i left you didnt change much and still u was a guy that was just usefull to log something when it was needed ::)

As i said u  losse and start ::::   u were more  u zerg etc LAMEZOR :d

yday in QA u lost not me :D qq me a river

N!k