Web Analytics
New Quest Golky System

News:

Main Menu

New Quest Golky System

Started by Franklin, April 27, 2014, 02:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franklin

We know you only tryed to do good with the new golky system, and it was wierd when no one started to hit for 10 minutes because all waited for lasthit, but tbh, the new golky system is way way worse !
the old golky system gave weak people and random partys much more chance to get horn, because golky gave 2 horns, and because last hit is by luck.
but the new golky system gives big favour to the orc with the biggest sword, its disgausting, RBS dies very fast anyway so with announcer that shout the spwn, golky dies in 80-120 second from the moment it spwn, becuase farmers got Gate chant next to golkys and they just gate kill GG no one else can get it, gives the newbies and randoms 0 chance to get sub, and make the orcs with the big swords rich because they sell the shards.
Last hit golky was fun, and now its just sucks, it used to be cool 50+ people used to come and much pvp and shows the live and made it unique event of the server but now its just a normal farm rb, very lame if you ask me
im voting a HUGE vote to take it back to the way it was.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Franklin on April 27, 2014, 02:54:39 AM
Last hit golky was fun

I still have nightmares about the topic where everyone was saying the opposite...

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,282776.0.html
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Naiz

Tbh i don't like it eaither. Horns are so easy to get now and a price of tradable horns drasticly went down. It's actually hard as hell to sell one. Maybe it would be better, if each quest golkys would drop only 1 shard and toi wouldn't drop at all?
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Painkiler

Quote from: Naiz on April 27, 2014, 09:51:31 AM
Tbh i don't like it eaither. Horns are so easy to get now and a price of tradable horns drasticly went down. It's actually hard as hell to sell one. Maybe it would be better, if each quest golkys would drop only 1 shard and toi wouldn't drop at all?
It's hard to sell horn for old price (450-500kk), now with the more ways to obtain horn, it should cost 250-300kk.

Zibo

And how else you thought it will look like? You either wait 1h for someone deciding to start quest monster or you accept that it is now a normal RB that drops valuable stuff (compared in price almost to S stuff).

But looking the other way around - you can buy Horn already for 300kk. If that "gives the newbies and randoms 0 chance to get sub", it's time to start looking for some easier games, where every 5 year old can be equal to good players. (and since when player 76+ is a freaking newbie?! perhaps the word you meant was 'noob'...)

somasz

make shards quest items meaby?

unhandledexeption

The old golky system was bad. Some people told a new suggestion about shards, which got by everyone who hits golky (as quest item, either 1 shard for each people who hit, or distributed by damage), and with about 50 shards you could by a horn.
But drake twisted that suggestion and made the current one, which is even more worse than it was before, as in old system it took long time to kill golky, but now only the horn farmer destro parties can get horn. Lunargent horn is nice, but the quest golky thing isn't.
I also see that the shard farmers have a summoner at each golky. When a golky spawns they summon their WC there with gate chant in 1 min (they never sleep/their life is this game, so no exception), who summons the destro party (already on frenzy HP) with buffers, and kill golky in 2 min before the most of people even get there. They waste the quest horn (as all have it already), then selling the shards on market.

The good choice could have been to implement the system in the original suggestion, or simply give one QUEST horn or QUEST shards for the biggest damage party, then horn farmers would be gone.
However who are thinking a little, would know that this will happen, at the first day when it was announced.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

borde

I don't really see the reasons of all this crys... I cant imagine a better situation on the server to sub. U can donate. U can, by luck get ur last hit horn ( and stop complain are not 2 bla bla because I remember at old DN going to golky for the chance to get only 1 person subbed ) + u got  4 shards (which are actually great to be tradable as decrease so the horn price giving to players an easyer way, higher chance to buy horn ) + if all this is not enough u can farm/ buy lunargent (can be considered as the long quest w/o raids asked by players)... What else do u want? Have ur horn already in ur inv at char creation? Because if us find impossible to sub with the actual situation u are lazy or stupid, I got no chars over lvl 61  and got alrrady a grade set and money for a horn too... All by farming (solo playing), not by donating. It's possible for me with no time to exp or clan to powerlvl me, its possible for anybody else too.

Meto

1. Most dmg pt gets 4 shards randomly for  4 person (randomly) as quest item
2. Make that player wich have 4  shards or quest horn in inventory cant reach golky closer then 1500 range
3. End of story for cash makers from quest golkys :D

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Stormix88

Quote from: Painkiler on April 27, 2014, 10:03:55 AM
It's hard to sell horn for old price (450-500kk), now with the more ways to obtain horn, it should cost 250-300kk.

Horn Should now cost 200kk ;)

Legionario26

Quote from: Meto on April 27, 2014, 12:55:01 PM
1. Most dmg pt gets 4 shards randomly for  4 person (randomly) as quest item
2. Make that player wich have 4  shards or quest horn in inventory cant reach golky closer then 1500 range
3. End of story for cash makers from quest golkys :D

+1+1+1

Franklin

You guys dont understand my point at all !!!
im not saying its harder to get horn nowdays with the new system, its even easier because horn price decreased (thx for the uneeded jerk comment garro)
what im trying to tell you GMs is that in the old golky system, when a quest golky apeared, it used to be the Core Event of the server, where you could see 50+ people event at low activity hours, you could see many friends and war there, had chance to meet some people for the party to try take LH just becuase of the circumstances that all of the randoms in pt needs the quest horn, and most of the people belive it or not are not such pro farmers with Gate chant available next to every golky and titans ready to farm.
so in the old golky system these "pro farmers" didnt had any interest in this golky, so they didnt come to farm and kill it in 60 seconds, and it gave an opportunity for the crowd and the "newbies" and when i say that i mean thoughs who take them 3-4 minute to get to the spot and not 10 second, to try kill golky and participate in pvp there and w/e
Quest Golky used to be so much fun, and you just killed it coz you made it FastFarmersRB, and in my opinion fun and unique event like it used to be is better then 200kk horn.. so do whatever you want i already got subbed what do i know..