MARROOOOM TATTOO SS2 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

MARROOOOM TATTOO SS2

Started by Kabally, April 29, 2014, 08:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 30, 2014, 10:12:46 PM
OFC mages will siappear if you 12K crit them now and that your equip can still be better and they can do shit about it. Nice tattoo, 5x better then AQ ring.

Works also wonders on destro and raids... they fall down easier then I ever seen. Making special destro chars just for the raids was viable. But I guess rerolling entire clan to archers cause there is no other choice is not viable most would rather ragequit.

I guess the increased rates would work towards this. It would be easy to reroll, rhather then ragequit after you fond the char you have been building for 3 months turned useless by a single tattoo.
what a qq, archers criting for 2.5k are a big deal (on tattoo) while mages just go bane+cancel and boom 6k crits vs archer who have 5k hp :D

Kabally

Cry.

The only thing u guys know what to do is Cry.

Be a man to be different of your mothers.

Been playing archer since 6 7 years,got nerfed 7 times atm,and still here.

That sound is for everyone that is crying and telling around "U cant do somethign"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eevBIpM98s

I was alone in sindy 2 weeks ago,ALONE,0 online,things comming up,SS2 name comming up,sooner or later i know this will start but im ready for.

Whn you cant do something you tell other people they also cant do it,BUT I CAN,holla
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Peorexo on April 30, 2014, 10:22:05 PM
what a qq, archers criting for 2.5k are a big deal (on tattoo) while mages just go bane+cancel and boom 6k crits vs archer who have 5k hp :D

I saw 12K in the video, 4K to destro in IC. And to cast bane/cancer you got to get range 600 = you are death before that. No QQ cause I don't play anymore, Im just stating that if anyone wants to start now and they have a pvp related ambitions, go archer and get this tattoo.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Peorexo

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 30, 2014, 10:57:07 PM
I saw 12K in the video, 4K to destro in IC. And to cast bane/cancer you got to get range 600 = you are death before that. No QQ cause I don't play anymore, Im just stating that if anyone wants to start now and they have a pvp related ambitions, go archer and get this tattoo.
pr/bd qa+baium, + mahum tatto, db+f+6, vs bp/wk on tallum robe set+0 w/o shield, 2k critical(on 50% tp).
so op, such dmg, have to stop playing.

emissary

yup, archers were always a noobish chars. ofc there are good archers and better archers, nevertheless this chronicle was always ruled by them.
Pvp movies based on auto attacks are boring, sorry Kabally. Good though, that you guys have fun, and enjoy your company. Good Luck :)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Peorexo on April 30, 2014, 11:05:41 PM
pr/bd qa+baium, + mahum tatto, db+f+6, vs bp/wk on tallum robe set+0 w/o shield, 2k critical(on 50% tp).
so op, such dmg, have to stop playing.
???? 2K? Did more on destro without frenzy and carnage bow in hand. Just watch the video and see the numbers.

Peorexo

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 30, 2014, 11:47:02 PM
???? 2K? Did more on destro without frenzy and carnage bow in hand. Just watch the video and see the numbers.
dont care about video vs randoms, try pdef buff and compare then. i was testing my dmg on full buffed pr/bd with very good equip vs FULL buffed bp/wk with clean set.
Ofc ur gonna oneshot retards who buffing zerk and full damage!!!!oneone...

LadyZENITH

So you are another guy who is going to tell me that no zerg = 2K damage. Zerk =12K? K, I see.

Garn.

Quote from: Peorexo on May 01, 2014, 12:31:31 AM
dont care about video vs randoms, try pdef buff and compare then. i was testing my dmg on full buffed pr/bd with very good equip vs FULL buffed bp/wk with clean set.
Ofc ur gonna oneshot retards who buffing zerk and full damage!!!!oneone...
not everyone has transfer pain, u know
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Peorexo

Quote from: Garn. on May 01, 2014, 12:41:17 AM
not everyone has transfer pain, u know
okey i got that 4k on non-tank mage w/o shield, with +0 tallum robe set
having db+f+6, dead eye (pr/bd), qa,baium and empowered mahum, 4k is OP?

Make urself dc robe+6 / major arcana +3 or well +6 and u will got on ur ass like 2-2.5k crit max from such geared archer.
Mages now are hitting for like 500-600 normals w/o any debuffs/cancels and 2.5k criticals vs tateo+3 sets fighters.

exeQutor

Quote from: Kabally on April 29, 2014, 08:43:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Tf65a7tHw

Some ts envirment yesterday,MAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM TATTOO SS2

Nice video :)  this made me to start use TS xD since all spam me to use ts xD

Kabally

Quote from: exeQutor on May 01, 2014, 02:07:10 AM
Nice video :)  this made me to start use TS xD since all spam me to use ts xD

Mine is funnier <3
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die