Respawn time of epic bosses [Frintenza,Baium,Valakas,Anthatas] - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Respawn time of epic bosses [Frintenza,Baium,Valakas,Anthatas]

Started by N!k, April 30, 2014, 08:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 14, 2014, 03:23:53 PM
In all do respect, there is nothing wrong with the server, now its even easier for new/old players. However its YOU (speaking generally) who makes it as a pithole, starting with the forum. What do you think newcomer will think once he see sizematter posts, hungarian crew and rest of the lifetime trolls?
Secondly what did you (speaking generally) did for this server , did any of you bothered to invite friends, vote, spread a good word...?

Big amount of ppl raced to the top to sell gear for euro  then moved to another server doing same, and then is a problem of the server...

Instead of rubishing 24/7 suggest creative reasonable ideas to atract players (old/new).

Ty

I was trying, trust me. A lot of my old friends wanted to join this server, cuz they tought it will be like old dragon. Most of them didn't even try the server after reading the features. Also even a lot of new ppl, wanting to try this server out was pming me in giran or w/e with "where i can buy mana pots?". I told them about tattos etc, but pretty much all of them gave up playing on server without mana pots. It didn't happend once or twice. It happend many, i mean MANY times. This features killed this server(not mentioning bigger impact of retarded community, cuz it's a different story) and i think it's already too late to attrack newcommers and make this server alive again(unfortunatelly).

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 14, 2014, 03:25:27 PM
This was / is / will be always CUSTOM server, you should realise this after so many years i guess.

You know exactly what i mean. I'm compering the customization to old dragon il server. Most of the ppl wanted to play on the server like dragon(i mean kinda the same features). You made this server completly different and scarred many ppl away from this server before it even started(including myself).
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Naiz on May 14, 2014, 04:13:02 PM
I was trying, trust me. A lot of my old friends wanted to join this server, cuz they tought it will be like old dragon. Most of them didn't even try the server after reading the features. Also even a lot of new ppl, wanting to try this server out was pming me in giran or w/e with "where i can buy mana pots?". I told them about tattos etc, but pretty much all of them gave up playing on server without mana pots. It didn't happend once or twice. It happend many, i mean MANY times. This features killed this server(not mentioning bigger impact of retarded community, cuz it's a different story) and i think it's already too late to attrack newcommers and make this server alive again(unfortunatelly).

You know exactly what i mean. I'm compering the customization to old dragon il server. Most of the ppl wanted to play on the server like dragon(i mean kinda the same features). You made this server completly different and scarred many ppl away from this server before it even started(including myself).
Tattoe system is more advance than mana potions, only difference is that you have to use brain sometimes (speaking generally).

Why in the world we would create a clone of very much existing server like Dragon, explain me purpose of having TWO SAME servers under the same network? And if they all wanted so badly dragon mana potions etc.. well i have news for them : Dragon is still there. So this excuse is everything but valid.

Tarantula is by far most balanced server ever in l2....Instead of talking behind lets focus of changes (reasonable ones) that would bring quitters and qqers.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

LadyZENITH

I would not have started if it was supposed to be "like dragon", heh, I looked at the exp and imagined more like old infi. I mean I started there 2005 and when we did we did chose it over Dragon cause it was too high rate, easy, corrupt and full of lolipop OE weapons, already back then. So screw those who wanted old Dragon, you almost have it actually, except no corrupt GM's and less exploits now.

And tons did the same thinking and tons started, most do not play anymore cause they suck as players these days. Thats the honest truth, they lost it. Unable to compete and get over a loss and continue to fight even tho I'm getting ass kicked. Thats what people did and cannot do anymore. The demotivation factor (outleveled and outequipped by nolifers) combined with other hardships made them stop. They suck. In old days, someone is blocking Bara or Baium? Well move there 300 guys. Giran siege? Multiple 500 dudes went to fight and the server had 1400 online vs 2K here and here none cares, thats the probleb, people stopped to care about anything that does not give them personal profit. These days people rather quit then have to put in any effort. I mean, part of them, other part turned to be asslickers of the top that quit after getting bored, aka I join the top clan/ally to have all instant and easy and then wonder there are few who will PVP with me. Mind blown.

The old community died and the new one ( mostly people that played L2 till now ) sucks, clans are gone, they mean nothing, ally the same, all is about CP, CP, CP. Screw the CP's. I want back C4 clan system with smaller compact united clans and big alliances that last for years. None even cares about sieges cause hey it does not benefit me or the CP so I do not care. The great warning was at the start already. You attack better geared guy, he refuses to fight back. You ask why? The answer was: I want noble first then I PVP.  Guess what he is gone, he either did not make noble the first 3 attempts so ragequit or he did and there was none to fight so sell stuff and quit.

Yes there were some bad decisions made. The tatoo system I still do not like over the pots. The custom pots made oly more balanced and leveling easier. Tattoo system has 90% of them useless and few totally OP (aka crit damage for example). And yeah also the enchants. Boosting the enchant rates was soooo stupid. It should have been the other way. Lolipop weapons chase people away, not attack them. I mean infi, similar endgame rates, 2 years after launch most did not have S weapons and to see blue or red enchants on anything was damn rarity. Here? Red weapon first month. +6 S common in 2 months, etc. Something was wrong there as well. But mostly it was the people that changed.

I did quit month ago. I mean politics are almost dead, none fights on sieges, so the 2 best things in game for me were gone (epics are also fine but we are not capable of taking them and I fundamentally refuse to join/asslick those who currenctly can), my char that was copy of what used to be nice is now bad, almost worthless. Even in clan. Random evening 16 online, siege evening 5 online... I mean what... And people from clan that stayed decided to re-roll (retail-roll) to archers cause of the crit tattoo that owns. And then OFC the slap to the face of doubling the rates after you finish grinding the 80 and 50% to finally take all the skills. Its like yeah... whiner Joe will now have it 2x easier, screw you and your effort. Also screw your donate for multiple horns, those will be easier to get as well, etc, etc.

I returned now cause there is no better game anyway ( I wanted to jump in to Archeage but it will suck, and Black desert long long far away. ). And ill use those stupid rates to make stupid hard to level unique char that none else plays, and its not really good but whatever, and just pray after its done that people are kinda still here. I asked clanmates and they told me things kinda stabilized and the quitters did quit and the community is stabilizing. Well, lets hope they are right.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

kostsuba

i tell something again i told to other post..i play l2 from c1..ITS OLD GAME..PPL WANT MORE FUN..AND NO SECOND JOB!THIS OLD YEARS GONE AND NOONE WANT DO THE SAME AGAIN..TO LOSE  HIS LIFE FOR MAKE A GOOD CHAR..THIS MEAN PPL IS BORRING TO MAKE QUESTS,SPOILS WITH HOURS.AND FARM WITH TONS OF HOURS..THEY WANT FUN!! THEY WANT EASY GET ALL THIS AND GO FAST FOR PVP SIEGE EPIC RB..WHEN U SEE I AM RIGHT WILL BE SO LATE...DONT HEAR ABOUT 2-3 PPL WILL BLA BLA BLA..ABOUT THIS I TOLD..CHECK SOME OTHERS SERVER X20 X30 WITH GM SHOP  FOR C B GRADE GEAR AND STUFF FOR THIRD CLASS AND SUB CLASS AND U SEE HOW MANY PPLS IS THERE..

WE STARTED ALL IN THIS SERVER FOR GOOD OLD TIMES..BUT ON THE WAY 8/10 PPLS SEE CANT DO IT AGAIN.. THIS IS THE TRUE..MAKE THE SERVER EASIER AND U SEE WILL BE FULL OF PPLS..DONT  HEAR AGAIN THIS GUYS WILL CRY  WE CAME HERE FOR PLAY LOW RATE..if u see its only max 5 ppl in this forum want hard server.

Naiz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 14, 2014, 04:46:32 PM
Tattoe system is more advance than mana potions, only difference is that you have to use brain sometimes (speaking generally).

Why in the world we would create a clone of very much existing server like Dragon, explain me purpose of having TWO SAME servers under the same network? And if they all wanted so badly dragon mana potions etc.. well i have news for them : Dragon is still there. So this excuse is everything but valid.

Tarantula is by far most balanced server ever in l2....Instead of talking behind lets focus of changes (reasonable ones) that would bring quitters and qqers.

Dragon is H5 and ppl wanted to play on Interlude. IL Dragon was just perfect, people loved and missed it, that's why they wanted pretty much the same server. You wouldn't have "TWO SAME servers under the same network", cuz one of them is interlude and the second one is H5(for me it's a huge diference, dunno about you). MOST OF US WANTED TO JOIN THIS SERVER JUST BECAUSE WE WERE HOPING TO BRING BACK OLD MEMORIES, which obviously didn't happend. The thing, which happend is just one and big disappointment.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Csenky

Quote from: Naiz on May 14, 2014, 04:59:33 PM
Dragon is H5 and ppl wanted to play on Interlude. IL Dragon was just perfect, people loved and missed it, that's why they wanted pretty much the same server. You wouldn't have "TWO SAME servers under the same network", cuz one of them is interlude and the second one is H5(for me it's a huge diference, dunno about you). MOST OF US WANTED TO JOIN THIS SERVER JUST BECAUSE WE WERE HOPING TO BRING BACK OLD MEMORIES, which obviously didn't happend. The thing, which happend is just one and big disappointment.
Well, I did join because if that (except that I played on Shadow instead of Dragon). BUT, a huge amount of players (the majority I guess) misunderstood the "bring back" part, and they forgot, that back in those days, we had a lot of fun FROM level 1, no grade. I got my first pvp point on Tarantula at level 6, and it was just as much fun, as S grade vs S grade, if not more! Just look at this idiot kostsuba above your post, players like him are killing every L2 server, they can't enjoy the game. They only enjoy the last 5% of it. L2 was always about leveling, gearing up, working towards noblesse etc, with PvP and politics MEANWHILE, not AFTER. WoW is their game, where you reach max level, and actually start to play. But they don't understand, they continously throw their trash on the forums, and ragequitting if the game is not easy enough. LadyZenit has good points about the retarded community. Admins can't do sh1t about this, the forums simply should work as I mentioned in another post: only allow posts for those who has 78/78 noblesse, not these wannabe idiots with new accounts every day. At least, ppl would look less retarded here, or they would play if they can't cry here first.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Csenky

Quote from: kostsuba on May 14, 2014, 04:59:13 PM
MAKE THE SERVER EASIER
And half of the current players will leave, and a bunch of highrate fanboys will cry in giran for AiO buffer. The game is 50x easier, than on start. Lv. 78 DN subbed noblesse is 1 week for a farmer, 3-4 weeks for a full casual. (for L2 players, not retards, but hey, I wanna see L2 players here) If you think it should be possible to make one in less than this time, uninstall please. bb

kostsuba

Quote from: Csenky on May 14, 2014, 05:18:16 PM
Well, I did join because if that (except that I played on Shadow instead of Dragon). BUT, a huge amount of players (the majority I guess) misunderstood the "bring back" part, and they forgot, that back in those days, we had a lot of fun FROM level 1, no grade. I got my first pvp point on Tarantula at level 6, and it was just as much fun, as S grade vs S grade, if not more! Just look at this idiot kostsuba above your post, players like him are killing every L2 server, they can't enjoy the game. They only enjoy the last 5% of it. L2 was always about leveling, gearing up, working towards noblesse etc, with PvP and politics MEANWHILE, not AFTER. WoW is their game, where you reach max level, and actually start to play. But they don't understand, they continously throw their trash on the forums, and ragequitting if the game is not easy enough. LadyZenit has good points about the retarded community. Admins can't do sh1t about this, the forums simply should work as I mentioned in another post: only allow posts for those who has 78/78 noblesse, not these wannabe idiots with new accounts every day. At least, ppl would look less retarded here, or they would play if they can't cry here first.

man u are the only idiot here and at last go play x1 or x3 why u are here?here is x10 u are no lifer and want play 24/7  for take avantage of this ppl havent time to do all this.. or they dont want lost their life for make one char for kill u cause ur life is front of the pc.if u was clever u could see mid rate servers with easier life has 1500 online with no bot chars.why?cause there no ppls like u..

Csenky

Quote from: Fiorella on May 14, 2014, 05:23:41 PM
raid timers
You probably missed the cryfest, that lasted for weeks about raid spawns. The majority cried enough to get these short random timers, because "they have jobs now". DN staff tried to make it better, players didn't let it happen. Getting horn was a challange on first month. Leveling past76 was a challange. The community can't handle it atm. I wish our players were just like you on this server start. Well, freak them all now.

Csenky

Quote from: kostsuba on May 14, 2014, 05:29:30 PM
man u are the only idiot here and at last go play x1 or x3 why u are here?here is x10 u are no lifer and want play 24/7  for take avantage of this ppl havent time to do all this.. or they dont want lost their life for make one char for kill u cause ur life is front of the pc.if u was clever u could see mid rate servers with easier life has 1500 online with no bot chars.why?cause there no ppls like u..
Fine, let me be an idiot. But at least I'm not flooding the forum with trash. Nolifer? I just came home ~40 mins ago from work. Take advangate? Rates are global, you spoil on the same rate as I do. Oh, you don't know how to exp? Then I will have the same advantage on x3 rate than x300 rate, why does it matter to you?
Ppls like me? I'm the one who is farming the books that you can buy later, because you couldn't take a step on PI without death. I'm the one who is going pvp daily ingame. I'm the one who is buying your hardly farmed crap on the market so you can buy some shots. You are the player, that does NOTHING ingame, just crying on the forum to "MAKE GAME EASIER".
At least, be reasonable if you are trying to flame me back after you got burnt.

Fiorella

You got a point "Naiz" most of old players that come back to play, was to bring back old memories like mass pvp, siegues, epic fights on every Golka, Baium, Antharas, Valakas...
I can bet that mostly of us come back to play a interlude server, because we think that this "Tarantula server" would be like old Dragon/Infinity/Nightmare Interlude was, with pots and old tatto system, waiting for respawn time of epics, without any easy info like this

Valakas [85]*   2014/05/11 07:13   2014/05/22 00:13 (+/-2hour)

with this info you made a farm server (Just log to kill epic then log off), on Dragon interlude time, we not had this info, and we spend 5/6 hours waiting for epic respawn while we do a mass pvp each epic respawn day.

Even to other normal boss, on Dragon interlude we were forced to put spy player on every raid boss location to see if is alive or not, I miss that times, when ramdons made party to kill any kind of normal boss, low level clans was getting fun in that way, not like now, than only big clans rush every 70+ boss.

"World Boss respawn List on website", freaked up the whole role play (to me), because now people, just watch on Website and just log to kill "ALL" raid boss that drop something important, and the rest of the day the server is almost empty, only Giran got the 85% of server population and most of they are OffShop.

if you wanna help new players with their quest, just put Cabrio-Hallhate-Kernon-Golkonda info on website and you'll see how mass pvp come back again.

Or at least increase random respawn from epics from 2Hrs to 6/8Hrs, like was on Old interlude times.

PS. And please do something about using FoI (Like teleport if try to kill AQ when you are 78+, or just punish with ban for 360hrs) on Low level RaidBoss like AQ - Core - Orfen, because is ridicoulus see how "Heros, and 78+ players, kill AQ in 1 minute using FoI)

Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt3KCO9y3ME&feature=youtu.be

xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

kostsuba

Quote from: Csenky on May 14, 2014, 05:36:09 PM
Fine, let me be an idiot. But at least I'm not flooding the forum with trash. Nolifer? I just came home ~40 mins ago from work. Take advangate? Rates are global, you spoil on the same rate as I do. Oh, you don't know how to exp? Then I will have the same advantage on x3 rate than x300 rate, why does it matter to you?
Ppls like me? I'm the one who is farming the books that you can buy later, because you couldn't take a step on PI without death. I'm the one who is going pvp daily ingame. I'm the one who is buying your hardly farmed crap on the market so you can buy some shots. You are the player, that does NOTHING ingame, just crying on the forum to "MAKE GAME EASIER".
At least, be reasonable if you are trying to flame me back after you got burnt.

i called u idiot cause u did first! u are the only one man u do all this i believe.. but u must believe u will be and tha last u do all this..u want believe or not these old good days  cant come again.. for many reasons.