bots - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

bots

Started by l33thax, May 03, 2014, 11:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cromatorus

Quote from: l33thax on May 03, 2014, 11:35:37 AM
what u think imo bots keep server alive, best time of x15 was a walker time, bots = better eco = more players = more ppl to slay. Bots in death location (spoil, exp) are harmless. Lets the war beggin

best solution was ^Piccy^ rule:

1 - 360h
2 - 720h
3   perma

some old "bans" was very controversial and if someone get 1 ban leter dont risk on this char.
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Zibo

How can one tolerate bots and think of easing a punishment for using it?!
The reason can be one: someone was using/is using/plans to use bot.

If GM is one hundred percent certain (and not a percent less than that) that chracter is set on bot, punishment should definetely be perma ban. (plus preferably MAC ban)
Additionally 50-100e one time Second Chance service to unban a character - sure, let the botter support the server if would lost an important character.

To the previous ideas:
Perma ban on 3rd offence? You sirs must be joking. If I would consider using a bot, I would definetely go for it, because why not? If I was catched, I would just be jailed (on a single chracter) for a while and after that enjoy the superior farm I made while sleeping.

Csenky

It is already way too easy, I mean, lv28 dwarf: 30 mins. Set up on bot: 10 mins. If not getting caught for ~8 hours: Profit. If caught? Permaban on a lv28 dwarf? zomg -2kk if using D weap. It is pathetic already, don't let more of these shits in the server. I'd rather play with 500 players + 50 bots, than with 1000 players + 5000 bots.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

LeonidaSUX

Quote from: loXol on May 04, 2014, 08:14:23 PM
uhm u are totally wrong on this point.....
Korean are made to play with bots, its why u have a market for adena/RL money with daily update.....

What?! you've no idea how it works in Korea, there're no second chances and if you want to go around a ban, you've to use a fake ID which, if caught, means prison IRL. You cannot make 10k accounts and log in bot trains, because each L2 account requires unique and valid person IDs, but I guess you guys just want to start a RMT business here on Dragon Network because you don't have a job/something like that, or am I wrong? just asking.

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

Cromatorus

Quote from: Zibo on May 04, 2014, 11:03:37 PM
To the previous ideas:
Perma ban on 3rd offence? You sirs must be joking. If I would consider using a bot, I would definetely go for it, because why not? If I was catched, I would just be jailed (on a single chracter) for a while and after that enjoy the superior farm I made while sleeping.

its not joke. In old times x5 leter x20 works that and all was happy from this rule.
Prolly u play on x15 and believe me x5 and x15 is really big diffrence.
Anyway in this time most ppl use bot only for fishing/xp/manor/aa

LeonidaSUX

Quote from: Cromatorus on May 05, 2014, 10:15:58 AM
most ppl use bot only for fishing/xp/manor/aa/PvP/RMT

Fixed.

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

LeonidaSUX

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on May 05, 2014, 03:34:11 PM
I can do whaterver i want with a bot

oh well that's a given  ;)

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

remeron

OsirisDl

if ppl wanna use bot sure go headed and if gm catch you, the gm should not ban the walkers user char but instead ban his main char for like
1 - 720h
2 -  perma
3 - no 3rd chance
like this he or she if main char ban he or she will think 2 times about cheating again.
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter

LeonidaSUX

Quote from: OsirisDl on May 05, 2014, 06:18:48 PM
if ppl wanna use bot sure go headed and if gm catch you, the gm should not ban the walkers user char but instead ban his main char for like
1 - 720h
2 -  perma
3 - no 3rd chance
like this he or she if main char ban he or she will think 2 times about cheating again.

If you give them a second chance, what will stop them from sending/selling to another char all the stuff farmed before they got banned? time-ban is useless, char+account deletion would be much more effective, if you really don't wanna perma ben them, but perma is still the best solution ever, why would someone need to use walkers on a pvt server? there's official for that.

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

OsirisDl

Quote from: LeonidaSUX on May 05, 2014, 09:12:56 PM
If you give them a second chance, what will stop them from sending/selling to another char all the stuff farmed before they got banned? time-ban is useless, char+account deletion would be much more effective, if you really don't wanna perma ben them, but perma is still the best solution ever, why would someone need to use walkers on a pvt server? there's official for that.

Good points, so I guess I didn't think like that
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter

Cromatorus

Quote from: OsirisDl on May 05, 2014, 06:18:48 PM
1 - 720h
2 -  perma
3 - no 3rd chance

This rule was good when ^Piccy^ was GM. IT was only one GM with real sixt sense and his ban always was good and with good proofs. I got even get ban from him but i deserved for this ( and ppl on server out horn for 2 weeks xD ).