Enchant skill (BoG) -> CS -> Manoring

News:

Main Menu

Enchant skill (BoG) -> CS -> Manoring

Started by tyrrande, May 10, 2014, 12:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrrande

Ola fellas, hey Drake

I just wanna ask and i hope u find time to answer my topic, why the BoGs taking so much experience by enchanting skills. I am kinda new to Tarantula (not to DN servers at all) and i am wondering where this great servers goes. Its completely maked for high lvl chars with sub (perma event in GoE, farming Shards and Golkas). What i am trying to tell: There is almost non-existing manor whats the most basic part of Lineage 2 and the only thing that helping new characters and new players getting some chance to farm some material - resell it - and get some equip for their own chars.

Problem is a high "drain" % of experience when u trying to enchant a skill. Considering a fact how hard is to get some % at lvl 79 there is almost non-interest of enchanting skill. Only the fact that if u wanna enchant 10 skills atlast to lvl 10 (with a fact u successed 100%) u r lowered about 1 lvl whats LAWL. That means ppl loosing interest of getting BOGs, that means clans dont need Castles and they dont need to set up manor. Why also when BOGS eating so much exp. Dunno whats wrong but by my meaning enchanting skills should take SP (skill points) not the experience itself. U can even look caste status now. In a week back or 2 (dont remember now) there were like 4-5 castles not even taken. Stuttgart was taken for 1st time last week !!! Since when the server starts?

Well its only my opinion and i know each server got his own way to prosperity, but i think working castle sieges, manor, enchanting skills, enchanting weapons are the basic parts of every good server.

I apologize for my english (grammar na-zi will surely eat me) and i hope u can give me any answer.

With all regards, Tyrrande

Xarion

Quote from: tyrrande on May 10, 2014, 12:53:46 PM
Ola fellas, hey Drake

I just wanna ask and i hope u find time to answer my topic, why the BoGs taking so much experience by enchanting skills. I am kinda new to Tarantula (not to DN servers at all) and i am wondering where this great servers goes. Its completely maked for high lvl chars with sub (perma event in GoE, farming Shards and Golkas). What i am trying to tell: There is almost non-existing manor whats the most basic part of Lineage 2 and the only thing that helping new characters and new players getting some chance to farm some material - resell it - and get some equip for their own chars.

Problem is a high "drain" % of experience when u trying to enchant a skill. Considering a fact how hard is to get some % at lvl 79 there is almost non-interest of enchanting skill. Only the fact that if u wanna enchant 10 skills atlast to lvl 10 (with a fact u successed 100%) u r lowered about 1 lvl whats LAWL. That means ppl loosing interest of getting BOGs, that means clans dont need Castles and they dont need to set up manor. Why also when BOGS eating so much exp. Dunno whats wrong but by my meaning enchanting skills should take SP (skill points) not the experience itself. U can even look caste status now. In a week back or 2 (dont remember now) there were like 4-5 castles not even taken. Stuttgart was taken for 1st time last week !!! Since when the server starts?

Well its only my opinion and i know each server got his own way to prosperity, but i think working castle sieges, manor, enchanting skills, enchanting weapons are the basic parts of every good server.

I apologize for my english (grammar na-zi will surely eat me) and i hope u can give me any answer.

With all regards, Tyrrande
Hello,

So is on interlude.
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2