Any info about HB? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Any info about HB?

Started by lasin, May 15, 2014, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

Quote from: lasin on May 15, 2014, 05:17:00 PM
Well HB is different only in minor things,HB island and dyna stuff,nothing major changes,lvl 85 some new skills,almost everything is same. And btw,in IL you get S grade and leave server right? cause you get bored in a month or so,I vote for HB,more fun,more things to do. Most people prefer HB over IL (only if DN staff can make it right,without bugs)

Ya, exactly, the dyna stuff that makes everyone a freaking clone.

No thank you. If that comes that is definitive GG. We came to play here cause L2 Till interlude and after interlude is just different, the later suxx.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

remeron

interlude is the most preferred chronicle, along with h5..check l2 servers list...period.
If I were a newbie seeking a new server to play on, I would not go for a hb server, cuz its not even installed in system, I would have to dl it..

Csenky

Quote from: lasin on May 15, 2014, 04:57:59 PM
And tell me one good reason? In IL when you get S grade,you are done,in HL there are a lot more things to do.
If you are done after you got endgame gear, you are playing the wrong game.
I'm done if the server is closed, until that, pvp all the way. (regardless of gear. I don't even have S set yet.)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

exeQutor

HB is best client  ( not GoD counted )  oly and everything interlude is bullcrap

blblblblblbl

Quote from: Garn. on May 15, 2014, 05:43:18 PM
and how do you know that, mr. nostradamus?
everyone came here to play IL, if also this will change, server will definitely close in less than a month.
Tell me, how many people still playing? 200?

Quote from: unhandledexeption on May 15, 2014, 05:06:42 PM
Nearly everyone would leave with HB. People came here for interlude as they bored of shitty new chronicles and the endless farming came with them...
Endless farming? Ye, in GF, but not in H5

Quote from: remeron on May 15, 2014, 05:56:02 PM

interlude is the most preferred chronicle, along with h5..check l2 servers list...period.
Tell me, how many of those IL servers have official files? How many are L2J? There's a lot of IL servers, yes i agree but with 1k online not even this...

About H5.... there's 4-5 servers with 4-5k+ online, H5 is easiest chronicle ever.

And all of those people, which spamming "omigi i came cuz of IL here" oh i'm sorry bro but you gonna have to find new IL server then.

remeron

Quote from: blblblblblbl on May 15, 2014, 09:19:05 PM
Tell me, how many of those IL servers have official files? How many are L2J? There's a lot of IL servers, yes i agree but with 1k online not even this...

About H5.... there's 4-5 servers with 4-5k+ online, H5 is easiest chronicle ever.

And all of those people, which spamming "omigi i came cuz of IL here" oh i'm sorry bro but you gonna have to find new IL server then.

now u are random-quoting ppl..

official or java does it matter?  just imagine every server has off files...IL would still be the most prefered chronicle.

remeron

remeron

Quote from: Abaddon on May 15, 2014, 09:32:18 PM
truth is:
10% of ppl came here cuz its IL
20% came here cuz its DN
70% came here cuz its STACK-SUB

DN and stacksub are inter-related thhings, they r same...DN was always stack-sub

iMEXX

truth is:
20% came here cuz its DN

i came here cuz i thought will be like old dnet in interlude times ;) all crapy things that we had tattos/pots and so on ;) but total disapointment :D
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

HeroAW

truth is:
20% came here cuz its DN
then 70% quited cuz of x4 rates FUN FUN +++
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

Morel

@up
very helpful post, nice
Morela - True hero of common people

enemy

Well if u wanna keep IL go ahead u want pvp try to find ohh u cant only if some1 shouts in hero chat.. in hb u could have a lot of fun in HB island..
Interlude is boring