Web Analytics
Kabally emorage vol1. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Kabally emorage vol1.

Started by LadyZENITH, May 27, 2014, 03:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

He will not handle it man. It just a matter of time. I was 1 hour on TS with him and it was late in the night and even during that time he had shitoads of stuff and calls and PM's and it will just overwhelm one I experienced that multiple times. Oh and how nice guy he was when he was trying to make me join them.  Nice when seeking profit, ragebomb when things not go according to the plan... yeah. You would have to be a robot to handle this shit couple more months. Earlier or later he will snap and then blame it for "dead server" like many already did. Every time I manage to piss someone with overinflated ego to rage I consider it it a win. That's what I love on L2, the drama, the juicy stuff. The PVE/PVP is just a tool to achieve that. And people like Kabally are the cows which produce the milk to harvest.

The more asslickers who will get in just for the spoils, the earlier it will happen.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

reddragonjr

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 27, 2014, 09:55:44 PM
He will not handle it man. It just a matter of time. I was 1 hour on TS with him and it was late in the night and even during that time he had shitoads of stuff and calls and PM's and it will just overwhelm one I experienced that multiple times. Oh and how nice guy he was when he was trying to make me join them.  Nice when seeking profit, ragebomb when things not go according to the plan... yeah. You would have to be a robot to handle this shit couple more months. Earlier or later he will snap and then blame it for "dead server" like many already did. Every time I manage to piss someone with overinflated ego to rage I consider it it a win. That's what I love on L2, the drama, the juicy stuff. The PVE/PVP is just a tool to achieve that. And people like Kabally are the cows which produce the milk to harvest.

The more asslickers who will get in just for the spoils, the earlier it will happen.

You like to live in your own world instead to get out of it and become closer to reality.

There's always room in psychiatric institution.

Kkthxbb.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

EasyGlide

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 27, 2014, 09:55:44 PM

Ok,now can u gtfo with ur crap and ur "i know everything,even how everyone acts and thinks" attitude? U r nothing else but a l2 joker who tries to spread around his so called knowledge about every sh1t popped out in every fkin topic.

dirt

Please delete this picture im on it and don't wanna go public ... "owl" "killerka"
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

LadyZENITH

Quote from: EasyGlide on May 27, 2014, 10:48:24 PM
Ok,now can u gtfo with ur crap and ur "i know everything,even how everyone acts and thinks" attitude? U r nothing else but a l2 joker who tries to spread around his so called knowledge about every sh1t popped out in every fkin topic.
Who are you? Pleased to meat you too.

We will see about the topic. I give this thing a month or two. And If Iam wrong this will be epic. I love enemies with agenda, not just random nolifers that like to PVP for epics and change clans like socks. Someone with meat, a worthy one. Like those good old leaders on infi were. If he is the one fit on this server, so be it, that would keep things interesting. If he fails he will not be the 1st here.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

kwolu

kramligz

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 27, 2014, 09:36:25 PM
Yeah, SS2 fail in action. And the maturity today on oly.... :P

+1.He is the worst player and always talking sh!t on server.

EasyGlide

Quote from: kramligz on May 28, 2014, 05:32:29 PM
+1.He is the worst player and always talking sh!t on server.

Let me guess : the amazing, allmighty,the only one LadyZenith will join the amazing,allmighty, the only one FW :D

kramligz

Quote from: EasyGlide on May 28, 2014, 05:58:00 PM
Let me guess : the amazing, allmighty,the only one LadyZenith will join the amazing,allmighty, the only one FW :D

We are not accepting Mage char atm and emo.  ;D

EasyGlide

ZeniT

both of them are trash player

5month fighting on forum 24/7, in game 0

^^

guerra

Quote from: ZeniT on May 28, 2014, 09:18:11 PM
both of them are trash player

5month fighting on forum 24/7, in game 0

^^

ok