Suggestion for more PVP - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion for more PVP

Started by Moska23, June 03, 2014, 06:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moska23

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 05, 2014, 10:25:03 AM
u think farming goe is for pvp points? ohhh my dear boy that was just for a poor horn and every1 started QQing lmao ,funnier thing is that i ve been playing here since like 1 month and 1 week,and i ve been farming with wars fine till now Oo so DONT HATE bro xD
btw i remember when u was crying to dont kill u anymore when u were in sindi at toi 13,coz u wanted to kill excidi xD and on the next day u were on enclave licking their asses ,and btw if u didint knew ,enclave are top excidi lickers, or were since excidi left xD but its ok bro! u didint farm 4 months w/o wars, u joined excidi so they could take u in the AQ party so u can farm ! its ok!i got this!

ok dragon player... w/e u say :)

Moska23

So u started to play here, when top clans left. And ur trying to tell me who lick's who's ass? Ofc u farm just fine with wars. What wars have u got?
FC always in fog, Syndi at giran stairs, Enclave innactive, excidium gone. Who's ur wars?

Ive even caught u farming in fog with Syndi and FC!!! Ofc u farm well with wars :D

I only joined enclave cuz they stopped the ally with exci, otherwise I would still be in Syndi.. but thats another story.

Oo

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

Morel

Morela - True hero of common people

creslinth

Enclave innactive :D I hope so will be 1-2 weeks, geather your troops have fun with epics... Faill some frintezza and come back do that the same... We come back :) no worries :D if not you will have nice clan m8s who wanna stay here. Im tired to change servers.

Brgds
Creslin/Eryn1e
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

Naiz

Creslin the true warrior! Too bad there's no other server to play on.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

creslinth

QuoteTrue heroezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz now and  later

Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P