Web Analytics
so wtf.......

News:

Main Menu

so wtf.......

Started by Zeltar, June 09, 2014, 06:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeltar

like title says WTF... server is down for several days and no news have been posted since june 7th... can u guys just update us?? im starting to believe the problem is not the data center only, maybe im wrong but it seems to me there is another problem which has nothing to do with the datacenter's service.. WTB UPDATES PLS.... :/
I know u said u will post news when u get them but is it that hard to just say: no news so far thank you for your patience or smth...?

Fiorella

Quote from: Zeltar on June 09, 2014, 06:19:07 AM
like title says WTF... server is down for several days and no news have been posted since june 7th... can u guys just update us?? im starting to believe the problem is not the data center only, maybe im wrong but it seems to me there is another problem which has nothing to do with the datacenter's service.. WTB UPDATES PLS.... :/
I know u said u will post news when u get them but is it that hard to just say: no news so far thank you for your patience or smth...?

Server is closed, thanks for playing here, now you're free to enjoy real life.
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

Kabally

Quote from: Fiorella on June 09, 2014, 06:35:36 AM
Server is closed, thanks for playing here, now you're free to enjoy real life.

Why are u giving such an wrong info to the players ?Dont be hater,go live ur life instand of be here crying to the gms giving the wrong answer to the players to get GM'S atttention u whore,thats what you are for saying it for a server that u know from 10 years,u know that this server NEVER got wiped or closed or wtv it was so stfu and dont give answers with wrong info just to get GM attention u b1tch,and delete me from facebook u fuking fan
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Kabally

Quote from: Zeltar on June 09, 2014, 06:19:07 AM

Hi,server will be up,without any problems in your account or whatever it is,be patient cuz if gm's didnt post anything else,its just because it was weekend,sooner or later server will be up,far as i know.
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Fiorella

Quote from: Kabally on June 09, 2014, 07:36:59 AM
Why are u giving such an wrong info to the players ?Dont be hater,go live ur life instand of be here crying to the gms giving the wrong answer to the players to get GM'S atttention u whore,thats what you are for saying it for a server that u know from 10 years,u know that this server NEVER got wiped or closed or wtv it was so stfu and dont give answers with wrong info just to get GM attention u b1tch,and delete me from facebook u fuking fan

was sarcasm, dear wannabe GM .|.
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

Meto

dog says catch do dog ;)..... gm wanna be... boss jewels shower on train to takse ppl atentaton?  With TOP Gear and zero on pvp rank you & your famaous  giran stairs farm clan! :D

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Kabally

Quote from: Fiorella on June 09, 2014, 07:52:25 AM
was sarcasm, dear wannabe GM .|.

2 things i would never be,GM or Police.

Do u think i have to lick someone?I dont.

Hey Meto what dog? Does the past still hurting you?

PS:Open my video again,when i fuking rappe u hard,and u pm "sad u cant win without bugs".

Dont cry,when server come up,join some pvp to tell you again how it is.
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Xarion

Hello,

Is not our problem. We have tickets sent to them already and they didn't replayed yet. We hope to get today some answer.
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

Chlastacz

So serwer is off since when ? 4th? 5th?  That is a major fail. Some of the ppl already left to play other MMos and i doubt they will come back. I know that everything can happen but that case smells fishy to me. Its not just a hosting problem.

Anyway I bet it will not be online today. Maybe, MAYBE tomorrow.

@ Kabally     Its a private serwer so it does not matter if its here for 3,5 or 10 years. They can shut down anytime so dont get too close with ur char m8.

Xarion

Quote from: TF on June 09, 2014, 08:58:40 AM
Hollyday in Germany so no chance, maybe tommorow xD

I know. But we try get them to solve this. Hollyday or not.
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:

Xarion

Quote from: Chlastacz on June 09, 2014, 09:06:31 AM
So serwer is off since when ? 4th? 5th?  That is a major fail. Some of the ppl already left to play other MMos and i doubt they will come back. I know that everything can happen but that case smells fishy to me. Its not just a hosting problem.

Anyway I bet it will not be online today. Maybe, MAYBE tomorrow.

@ Kabally     Its a private serwer so it does not matter if its here for 3,5 or 10 years. They can shut down anytime so dont get too close with ur char m8.

Hello,

Is nothing fishy here and no one will close nothing. Is just hoster problem.
-------------
------
Follow us @ tweet:

Chlastacz

Quote from: ^Xarion^ on June 09, 2014, 09:09:28 AM
Hello,

Is nothing fishy here and no one will close nothing. Is just hoster problem.

If that is the point here - I'm glad. Returned recently to Game after a huge break and would like to play again.

Hope u will fix the problem soon.