Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HombreEspectro

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 12, 2014, 07:42:51 PM
Okay the latest response from the hoster, i will show you full message:

[#1274821] Cant connect to RDP
Date: 12.06.2014 19:23
Assigned to: Ravage

The network services like DHCP fail to start with an "Access Denied" error.
Our KVM is currently in use by another client. So we will provide it to you tomorrow morning to try to fix the issue.

So i  hope tomorrow morning we will have the news. Once we get the RDP back we need like 30min to check all the files and few minutes to double the exp and eventually some auto event.

Hopefully it will be all fine tomorrow!

Thank you understanding and great patience.

Cool story, bro

I think the better choose it is looking for other NICE server...

1,5 week donw and now this....

dirt

WHY YOU THINK EXIDIUM SELL ALL ITEMS , ONLY THIS 1 PT WHAT PLAY HERE SINCE START HE SELLING ALL ITEMS AND TAKE MONEY FOR THIS , HE HAS KNOW THAT SEVER GOES DOWN
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

LancelotPL

omg u guys are sick :D ye they had nostradamus in their pt and that way they know server will die soon

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HombreEspectro on June 12, 2014, 09:02:27 PM
Cool story, bro

I think the better choose it is looking for other NICE server...

1,5 week donw and now this....
1st of all is 6 days not 10. Not that the 6 days is low, but its not 10. Lets stick to the truth.
2nd, do you think its our fault why server went down? Do you really think we want that?
If you even think to answer yes, what would be our reasons of wanting server to be down? (Im considering we are completley sane just for the record)

Quote from: dirt on June 12, 2014, 09:05:53 PM
WHY YOU THINK EXIDIUM SELL ALL ITEMS , ONLY THIS 1 PT WHAT PLAY HERE SINCE START HE SELLING ALL ITEMS AND TAKE MONEY FOR THIS , HE HAS KNOW THAT SEVER GOES DOWN
In all do respect to you and your caps lock button, i have to tell you that i heavent heard such ridiculous thing in my life.
On the other hand, plese tell me who of exci is selling items (send me via pm or anyone else , report will be 100% protected) and i will be glad to punish and ban those players, in addition i can offer 10% of each sucessiful report of illegal selling.

Thank you for understanding, and instead of spreading panic, better pray that data center give us back our files tomorrow so we can continue.

PS For true non believers and trolls i can give an phone number of data center and customer id to call so you can check all you want to know.

Vamos Brazilian bundas , much love :*
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 12, 2014, 09:16:05 PM
1st of all is 6 days not 10. Not that the 6 days is low, but its not 10. Lets stick to the truth.
2nd, do you think its our fault why server went down? Do you really think we want that?
If you even think to answer yes, what would be our reasons of wanting server to be down? (Im considering we are completley sane just for the record)
In all do respect to you and your caps lock button, i have to tell you that i heavent heard such ridiculous thing in my life.
On the other hand, plese tell me who of exci is selling items (send me via pm or anyone else , report will be 100% protected) and i will be glad to punish and ban those players, in addition i can offer 10% of each sucessiful report of illegal selling.

Thank you for understanding, and instead of spreading panic, better pray that data center give us back our files tomorrow so we can continue.

PS For true non believers and trolls i can give an phone number of data center and customer id to call so you can check all you want to know.

Vamos Brazilian bundas , much love :*

So send the number then,send the number,go
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

rybster

its at germany right?
if You like i can call them :P im living like 500m to germany so its naturaly i can speak germany

LancelotPL

Track do ur job and dont look at spamers who tells about conspiracy theory, some ppl w8 for server with patience. Thx for all new info lets see what tommorow will bring

rybster

well im also waiting for server. and i had playing on nm server since c3. that's why i came back to this server couse i know that it wont be closed in 3 months or so...

Badruk

Quote from: reddragonjr on June 12, 2014, 08:46:20 PM
Wipe my ass... now seriously ppl stop using drugs or antidepressive pills.

+1 :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: LancelotPL on June 12, 2014, 09:27:31 PM
Track do ur job and dont look at spamers who tells about conspiracy theory, some ppl w8 for server with patience. Thx for all new info lets see what tommorow will bring

Quote from: rybster on June 12, 2014, 09:30:11 PM
well im also waiting for server. and i had playing on nm server since c3. that's why i came back to this server couse i know that it wont be closed in 3 months or so...

Thank you guys. Few players like this give us motivation to continue our work even when we think of giving up.
Once again thank you for the support when is most needed. We will do everything what is in our power to speed up this whole frustrating process and continue our Tarantula where it stopped :(
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

creslinth

QuoteThank you guys. Few players like this give us motivation to continue our work even when we think of giving up.
Once again thank you for the support when is most needed. We will do everything what is in our power to speed up this whole frustrating process and continue our Tarantula where it stopped :(

+1 but after all give me phone number to them :)

brgds

btw. Brazil or croatia ? !!!! CROATIA !!!!!
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

djvancho

in addition i can offer 10% of each sucessiful report of illegal selling.

better think to option to make trades legal and you take 10 % from each deal all people will start to work hard on this server and may be many people will back to play again
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk